May 15th, 2011 at 07:41pm
i was saying in general...
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:41pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:

...You aren't an American? How can you debate about our presidents when our laws don't even apply to you?
And you're just the same as everybody else. "Go back to sleep. It's okay. Nothing to see here." Are you condoning that the youth of America shouldn't care about what's going on in their country? Is that what you want? The more people that wake up and realize what's happening here, the better. I'm sick of it. Wow, I'm 13, I can't do anything. I can't speak out. What I say doesn't matter. You're just the same as everyone else.
I've read in magazines, on the Internet, some of the things that Obama's Administration want to do. I'm guessing you haven't heard about Federal Biometric ID Cards or the lack of experience our President has... so yes, I'm going to continue to listen to "people like Glenn Beck" because I'd rather not be lied to, thank you very much.

Doesn't make me uninformed. And I lived in the states, and am currently applying to live there permanently, since my father is a united states citizen. I have an interest worldwide. Not just my own country, because there's so much more going on than people think.
I never said that. I said you should concentrate more on having fun. You only get one life. You're extremely aggressive, and it makes me sad to see that. You barely even try to reiterate what you've heard. You need to go out and live and form your own opinions. Did I say that? Yet you seem to jump to the conclusion that I did. Oh, so if someone else was president they would do the opposite? How can you know what they would choose? Did Glenn Beck tell you they wouldn't choose to do that, in the interest of safety for the United States public?
Do those news sources, and your parents do your thinking for you? What about freedom? The freedom of free thought and speech? Do any of these questions even have anything to do what I said above? Or are they just for the purpose of making you uncomfortable, an often used political debate tactic.

By the way. Nice use of the same tactic to completely ignore the facts and prior education I have.

Sigh. I'm not aggressive. It just really, really angers me when people think my opinion doesn't count because I'm "not old enough to know what's going on". I go to school with a bunch of Democrats, some more Liberal than others. One whole side of my family is Liberal. I get both sides of each argument every time I have family over. That's how prevalent politics are in my house/life. Being on the Internet, I've heard people tell me about the poverty they live in, I've heard people complain about gas prices, national debt -- I've heard both sides of the stories I listen to. And I form my opinions based on that. I'm not a copying machine -- my mom is pro-life, I'm pro-choice. My aunt is against guns, I'm not. I hear all of it, and I decide for myself what I think is right. So you shouldn't jump to conclusions either. And I respect your education but you also should at least have some respect for me. I go out of my way to Google things I don't completely understand. A kid my age is usually too busy watching Jersey Shore; at least I'm trying to be informed.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:42pm
John Entwistle:
That's last one is a little extreme...

Well, yeah, but if they want to start making everyone carry Biometric ID Cards, imagine what else they can do.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:44pm
BELLY JO.:
weshallrock you are very well spoken for a 13 year old. don't let anyone bring you down.

Jesssss you know me. We went to the same Green Day concert. I almost met you. But thank you OMGyes
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 15th, 2011 at 07:44pm
WeShallRock.:
^ Exactly. It's only a matter of time before we enter another Depression, and what will Obama be doing? Letting more illegals into the country? Telling us what light bulbs to buy? Chipping humans?

Nice almost copypaste. "soon theyll tell us what cars to drive and what light bulbs to use, how big your tv can be"

BELLY JO.:
weshallrock you are very well spoken for a 13 year old. don't let anyone bring you down.

Yeah.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 07:45pm
WeShallRock.:
BELLY JO.:

Jesssss you know me. We went to the same Green Day concert. I almost met you. But thank you OMGyes
OH HANNAH LOL I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOUR USERNAME SORRY LOL
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 07:47pm
Bush wasn't a very good president in my opinion. I think most people voted for him because his father was president back in the day and that he would be a good president.

Obama, on the other side, is a good president because he is actually trying to help the economy instead of fighting a war.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:48pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:
^ Exactly. It's only a matter of time before we enter another Depression, and what will Obama be doing? Letting more illegals into the country? Telling us what light bulbs to buy? Chipping humans?

Nice almost copypaste. "soon theyll tell us what cars to drive and what light bulbs to use, how big your tv can be"

BELLY JO.:

Yeah.

Oh my God, wow. I didn't copy paste anything. Now who's the one jumping to conclusions
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:48pm
BELLY JO.:
WeShallRock.:
BELLY JO.:

OH HANNAH LOL I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOUR USERNAME SORRY LOL

IT'S OKAY JESS I STILL LOVE YOU
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 07:49pm
My mom is a Democrat and so am I. My father doesn't really have any political views, so we don't really talk about politics all the time, but I do understand some of it.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 15th, 2011 at 07:50pm
Dana.:
Bush wasn't a very good president in my opinion. I think most people voted for him because his father was president back in the day and that he would be a good president.

Obama, on the other side, is a good president because he is actually trying to help the economy instead of fighting a war.
But we are still in a war. Two wars! He said he would end the wars and he didn't! Plus, we bombed Libya a couple months ago and he was the one that okayed it. It's not technology a war yet but it could be.

And can you tell me what he is doing to help the economy?
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 15th, 2011 at 07:50pm
WeShallRock.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:

BELLY JO.:

Yeah.

Oh my God, wow. I didn't copy paste anything. Now who's the one jumping to conclusions

Not jumping to conclusions. Just saw something with almost the same wording and thought it was very interesting how you used similar instances.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 15th, 2011 at 07:52pm
Don't get me wrong. I admire your gumption. You are very well spoken. Too tired to say more. But you've got guts.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 07:52pm
Dana.:

I do agree with this - I'm not too keen on war but what else was Bush supposed to do at the time?
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 08:06pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Don't get me wrong. I admire your gumption. You are very well spoken. Too tired to say more. But you've got guts.

Okay. I call a truce. I don't want to argue with you anymore lol. Let's just agree to disagree.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 08:07pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:

BELLY JO.:

Yeah.

Not jumping to conclusions. Just saw something with almost the same wording and thought it was very interesting how you used similar instances.

Oh. Well, no, I was not copy pasting, I was just saying.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 08:13pm
WeShallRock.:
Dana.:

I do agree with this - I'm not too keen on war but what else was Bush supposed to do at the time?

I think Bush just listened to what his advisors had to say and thought that was a good idea. I think Bush is stupid.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 08:15pm
Dana.:
WeShallRock.:
Dana.:

I think Bush just listened to what his advisors had to say and thought that was a good idea. I think Bush is stupid.

I don't think he was stupid. In what other ways was Bush supposed to get other countries to take us seriously?
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 15th, 2011 at 08:15pm
WeShallRock.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:

Okay. I call a truce. I don't want to argue with you anymore lol. Let's just agree to disagree.

I was having fun tbh. tehe But sure. You're entitled to your own opinions. (:
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 15th, 2011 at 08:16pm
I almost met Bush. Dance A guy I used to know worked in his security.
Register