Mind the gap..

AuthorMessage
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 28th, 2005 at 11:49am
i think it is ok, but not too big a gap or the younger person its too young. i dont agree with 14 year old and 24 year olds - apart from the fact its illegal, even if the younger person seems happy, then the older person may want more than the younger person, and itd be easier to take advantage.
my brother, who is 18 in 3 weeks, goes out with a 15 year old. my parents dont care, but her dad is against it, and when i said that to my mum, she said she wouldnt want me going out with an 18 year old (im 15) so even little gaps can cause trouble
Sweet Taboo.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sweet Taboo.
May 28th, 2005 at 12:26pm
I think there's nothing wrong with a small age gap. 2 years is fine in my opinion. But I think that much bigger age gaps like 10 years or more are quite ridiculus.
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 28th, 2005 at 03:54pm
I think you cant stop loving someone no matter the age and if it feels right and your happy then its your choice
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
May 28th, 2005 at 03:58pm
I still think the woman should always be older because I don't find guys trustworthy
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
May 29th, 2005 at 09:16am
Well, i have 2 admit, I fancied a 17 year old when I'm 13! Embarassed He's a really good friend of my family's and mine; I don't anymore though! Tg! I got over him! He's in the army anywayz so I hardly get 2 talk 2 him. But I think it doesn't really matter.
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
May 29th, 2005 at 12:38pm
I don't really care about age gaps. You can't help who you love, and if you do fall in love with somebody 2 or 200 years older than you, then you can't help it because you can't control the way that you truly feel about a person.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
May 30th, 2005 at 09:21pm
With me it depends:

AS you said above, it's about the love. But then again, if someone's like 22 and the other one's like 19, that's like a three year old dating a newborn. That comes to my mind all the time and i just can't stop it. bu tI've never had a boyfreind, so I don't know what my parents think about this yet.....
carrot
Idiot
carrot
June 1st, 2005 at 06:06am
my mum doesnt want me to be with anyone full stop.....(little does she know though)
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
June 1st, 2005 at 06:14am
A lot of age gaps end up being just about money grabbing....but yeah i'm fine with it.....though i wouldn't want to date an old old person coz the sex would suck...hahaha....there is only 1 month and 2 days between me and kat though.....
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
September 5th, 2005 at 05:36am
my dad goes out with a 22 year old with a baby when he's 43.that may seem sick and cradle snatching but it doesnt bother me anymore cus his girlfriend is alright
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 5th, 2005 at 06:22am
i dont think age gaps really matter that much, as long as both people are on or near the same maturity level.
Ilse
Ilse
September 6th, 2005 at 09:40pm
Love is love. Age is just a number.

But the "love" shared by Anna Nicole Smith and that oil tycoon who was 90 made me want to vomit.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 6th, 2005 at 10:06pm
well it depends, if they truely love eachother then I dont see a problem with it...but if like an older guy just wants a 22 year old hot chick for fun and the girl just wants a rich old guy then its wrong obviously

I couldnt really ever see myself with an older guy it would just creep me out

the biggest age difference Ive had with a boyfriend was I was 14 and he was 17, but it was ok my parents didnt mind lol my mom thought it was kool that I got a senior my freshman year, my current boyfriend is 18 and im 16 almost 17, so we are only about a year and a half apart which isnt that bad
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
September 6th, 2005 at 10:38pm
Everyone's already said it and I'll add to it: love prevails. It's the most powerful of all and moreso than the law which is why we have teacher-student relationships. I never really saw anything evil with teacher-student relationships so long as no-one's the victim. Same with age gap cases. As long as they both love each other and no-one's the victim, then obviously, no-one gets hurt. But still, it's real sick thinking of elderly people fucking kids our age.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
September 8th, 2005 at 04:25pm
well having an older man is almost natural for me cuz my parents
are 8 years apart, I mean I'm cool with age gaps...unless it's like
a 13 yr. old with a 16-18 [and up] yr. old..13 and 15 fine...but you
know when the 13 yr. old becomes 26 yr. old, and the 18 yr. old becomes
31 it's okay...best stay away from big age gaps in the teens.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
September 8th, 2005 at 04:33pm
when i was 12 i went out with a 14 year old and we're mates now and he's nearly 16 and im 13. age differences dont really bother me but i dunno why i think that the guy should be older then the girl.... Shocked dont ask me why.....
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
September 8th, 2005 at 07:24pm
that_bass_line:
when i was 12 i went out with a 14 year old and we're mates now and he's nearly 16 and im 13. age differences dont really bother me but i dunno why i think that the guy should be older then the girl.... Shocked dont ask me why.....

yeah I know what you mean...maybe its just me or something but I just cant see myself dating guys younger than me...like when I see a hot guy or something then if I find out they are like 15 or something its just like a total turn off for me...I like guys to be my age or older...I guess it doesnt really matter when you get older though like my aunt is 35 and she is engaged to a 30 year old, I guess when you get to that point you dont really care anymore lol
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
September 8th, 2005 at 07:31pm
It depends on how big the gap is. And how old the two people are. Like, 10 years can seem like less of a gap if it's like a 30 year old dating a 40 year old, as opposed to a 15 year old dating a 25 year old. One of my friends who isn't even supposed to be dating just turned 14 and she's dating a 17 year old. And he'll be 18 in a few months, so, yeah, that's gonna be more than slightly illegal. But it depends on how big the gap is and how old the people in the gap are, IMO, lol.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
September 8th, 2005 at 09:09pm
american_idiot_94:
Fuck_America:
my friend is 14 and shes dating a 20 year old. that isn't right and i don't think its legal. but say he was 30 and she was 24 i don't think that would be wrong.

thats not legal....he could be put in jail for that

only if they have sex and someone finds out...

but anyway, 15 and 17 isnt a big gap. me and nathan were 15 and 17 for a while. i dont even notice an age difference, because he's not that much older than me...
Natalie.
Idiot
Natalie.
September 9th, 2005 at 12:48pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
It depends on how big the gap is. And how old the two people are. Like, 10 years can seem like less of a gap if it's like a 30 year old dating a 40 year old, as opposed to a 15 year old dating a 25 year old. One of my friends who isn't even supposed to be dating just turned 14 and she's dating a 17 year old. And he'll be 18 in a few months, so, yeah, that's gonna be more than slightly illegal. But it depends on how big the gap is and how old the people in the gap are, IMO, lol.

agree.
Register