Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
st.jimmy14
July 31st, 2005 at 07:41am
I dont care who they cast but it will Rock HARD!!!! Guitar
Effy
Addict
Effy
July 31st, 2005 at 10:49am
I really want to see it! Id probabley go watch it more then once (if it turns out good that is)
I Am An Elephant
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I Am An Elephant
July 31st, 2005 at 01:56pm
I think the movie could be reallly good, if it's done properly. Or (I hate to say it) it could be a complete disaster. God I hope it's not! I just think they have to be really careful! It's gonna give all those stupid people more ammunition to throw @ Green Day (sayin they're in it for the money, sold out etc... Mad argh those people get me sooooo angry!!! they seem to think ur only cool if no one likes u - once u get a few fans ur not cool nemore. neways getting off topic here).

I think yeah, they just need complete control over the writing, direction etc. They won't act in it, I'm sure I read somehting once where BJ said he hated musicians who crossed over to acting and actors who tried to b musicians... but they should hav little cameos, that'd b cool. Also they would HAVE to have unknown actors, I can't imagine any famous actors playing JOS etc. too wierd!

It'll be interesting to see how they portray the story - will they have the whole schizophrenic JOS / St Jimmy thing? I dunno, i think it might just ruin it a bit, it's fun thinking of the different meanings in AI, but after watching the movie I'll only be able to think of the officia movie storyline! I just hope it's not gonna be a really glossy Hollywood-esque style, that'd annoy me. I don't think it's the sort of style Green Day would go for, tho...

Anyways I've written a mini essay there, soz! I'm really into movies, gonna b studying them at uni for the next 3 years so I got a bit carried away! Blah
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
July 31st, 2005 at 03:20pm
Shocked yeah sorry I didn't read all that.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 1st, 2005 at 03:49am
wow! you guys write alot!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 1st, 2005 at 12:26pm
I read that they can't picture any big actors playing JOS.... at least I think they said that
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 1st, 2005 at 12:26pm
and if they did i think i might agree
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
August 4th, 2005 at 04:56pm
i think they should play the actors in it as i said before
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
August 4th, 2005 at 09:07pm
yeah i think too^^
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 5th, 2005 at 01:46pm
They can all act...I don't know.
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
August 5th, 2005 at 09:44pm
they can and that would be awesome but im SURE they aren't gonna play in the movie...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 6th, 2005 at 04:36pm
Yeah but there is always the slim chance though I really really doubt it
*billiejoeROCKS*
Jackass
*billiejoeROCKS*
August 6th, 2005 at 07:55pm
but even if they dont play in it, im sure they will hire good actors, like in the wmuwse vid
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 6th, 2005 at 09:37pm
Yeah and most likely actors/tresses that aren't already huge stars.... un knowns is pretty much what I'm getting at here
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
Geek
Only Nimrods Eat Dookie
August 6th, 2005 at 11:10pm
Owen Wilson...why?!?!
HannahRulesTheWorld
Idiot
HannahRulesTheWorld
August 6th, 2005 at 11:14pm
Whatsername_:
Yesh, it has happened alot, but I can't wait. I was wathcing MTV2 the other day and on the rock countdown, they said that they're gonna start shooting early next year.

Dude, when that sucker comes out, I'm going to camp out to watch it. No doubt about that.

ME TOO! YAY! WE CAN BRING OUT COMPUTERS WHILE WE CAMP AND POST ABOUT IT! HAHAH. The Hannah/Alexi Experience... omg. Last night my friends recorded themselves going to Wal-Mart at like 3 in the morning. Lmoa, its great.
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
August 7th, 2005 at 03:58am
HannahTheGSBJunkie:
Whatsername_:
Yesh, it has happened alot, but I can't wait. I was wathcing MTV2 the other day and on the rock countdown, they said that they're gonna start shooting early next year.

Dude, when that sucker comes out, I'm going to camp out to watch it. No doubt about that.

ME TOO! YAY! WE CAN BRING OUT COMPUTERS WHILE WE CAMP AND POST ABOUT IT! HAHAH. The Hannah/Alexi Experience... omg. Last night my friends recorded themselves going to Wal-Mart at like 3 in the morning. Lmoa, its great.

Hi *joins in convo* err wouldent laptops be better lol great idea though ..i have no friends and this is a bad attempt at trying to join in lol
GreenDayMinority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayMinority
August 7th, 2005 at 07:50am
i read somewhere the other day
there r definatly doin it
starts production in 2006
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
August 7th, 2005 at 01:35pm
Should be pretty cool.