Prostitution

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 12:42pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Different Perspective:
I think it should be legal. Look, in Netherlands, where prostitution is legal is less sexual assaults than in countries, where prostitute is unlegal. It's good, because man can go relax to a prostitute and pay relative low price.
You mean pathetic scumbags can pay cheap whores to blow them? Wonderful, lets expose all the little girls to a career like that.

Don't do well in school kids, who needs to be a Doctor or a politician. Just as long as your slutty enough to open up your legs, you'll be just fine. Who cares about a little STD? Rolling Eyes

cheap?? Do you know how much these girls charge for a blow? And how much they charge for full sex? they are not cheap.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:44pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Different Perspective:
I think it should be legal. Look, in Netherlands, where prostitution is legal is less sexual assaults than in countries, where prostitute is unlegal. It's good, because man can go relax to a prostitute and pay relative low price.
You mean pathetic scumbags can pay cheap whores to blow them? Wonderful, lets expose all the little girls to a career like that.

Don't do well in school kids, who needs to be a Doctor or a politician. Just as long as your slutty enough to open up your legs, you'll be just fine. Who cares about a little STD? Rolling Eyes

cheap?? Do you know how much these girls charge for a blow? And how much they charge for full sex? they are not cheap.
Oh, excuse me. These over priced gutter sluts, is that better?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:47pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

God forbid what you would ever do if you hit rock bottom like prostitutes do...
Perhaps then you'd apprectiate they don't all do it as a career choice.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 12:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Different Perspective:

oh please, there is no need that, ok they dont do what you like and that is fine but to call them names is bad, many of these girls go home and sleep with they're boyfriends/husbands, and look after they're kids, what would you have them do claim benifits then everyone will be saying "your a state scrounger" they are just girls who do what they want to do, we are always on here saying that it is good to go against the norm, so why should it be any differant for those girls?

Women and men have sold sex for years and it will never change so we might has well make it safer, legalise it then there will be tests done on the girls regulary.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:55pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

According to Magne, alot of them chose this as a career and enjoy it.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:56pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Read the post again...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Magne:

oh please, there is no need that, ok they dont do what you like and that is fine but to call them names is bad, many of these girls go home and sleep with they're boyfriends/husbands, and look after they're kids, what would you have them do claim benifits then everyone will be saying "your a state scrounger" they are just girls who do what they want to do, we are always on here saying that it is good to go against the norm, so why should it be any differant for those girls?

Women and men have sold sex for years and it will never change so we might has well make it safer, legalise it then there will be tests done on the girls regulary.
People have done lots of things for years, that doesnt make it any less wrong. I gurantee you there will be people who dont like the government regulations and they will have seperate set ups, totally going against the law's regulating it and only creating more danger. Having sex with random men and getting paid to do it isnt going against the norm or being individual, its a lousy excuse for a way to live life.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 01:00pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Read the post again...

Oh sorry, I read it wrong. When Im degrading prostitutes, I am refering to the ones who do it by choice, the ones who dont are just confused and dont realize they have alternatives.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 01:19pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Oh sorry, I read it wrong. When Im degrading prostitutes, I am refering to the ones who do it by choice, the ones who dont are just confused and dont realize they have alternatives.

But don't you think there should be some way to protect those who don't have a choice?
If not making it legal, then helping them to get out entirely...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 01:26pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

But don't you think there should be some way to protect those who don't have a choice?

Yes, helping them get out entirely, not making it legal. They do have choices, they jst dont realize that. When your life has hit rock bottom and you cant make ends meet, it must look like thats the only option, but it isnt.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 16th, 2006 at 06:01pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Yes, helping them get out entirely, not making it legal. They do have choices, they jst dont realize that. When your life has hit rock bottom and you cant make ends meet, it must look like thats the only option, but it isnt.

it works in Hamburg and it could well work in britan aswell
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 16th, 2006 at 06:54pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

That's crazy talk, nothing works in Britian lmfao
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 18th, 2006 at 12:33am
12 year olds are doing it here (new zealand) aswell and there trying to stop them and apparentely the men are liking it cause they aren:t "mature."
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 18th, 2006 at 12:36am
ok maybe it was 14 but i;m pretty sure i heard 12...
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 19th, 2006 at 10:09am
no_one:
I don't know about other countries, but in New Zealand prostitution has been made legal. This guy said to me it was a good thing, because legal or not there will always be a sex industry. At least now the people in it can be somewhat protected by laws.
When I first heard it was legalised I was outraged, but hearing his opinion, I can see what he means. What do you guys think?
And also for every1 who agrees with him, do you think prostitutes should be registered, licensed etc. so that there can be no 'illegal whoring'?

i agree but dont agree, i think legalzing prostitutes could be good because its like a job!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 19th, 2006 at 10:12am
if they make prostitution legal they will have to submit to regular testing so the arguement that it will spread STD'S is redundant, many of the massage parlours already run testing for drugs and aids
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 20th, 2006 at 01:19am
would't you have to be real good looking to do that, i mean what man wants to fuck someone ugly?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 20th, 2006 at 04:55am
-Misery-:
would't you have to be real good looking to do that, i mean what man wants to fuck someone ugly?

ugly men perhaps?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 20th, 2006 at 05:09am
Magne:
Incubus:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

That's crazy talk, nothing works in Britian lmfao

yeah at the moment but with a bit of tolerance it could work, its work well in Germany.

I agree with Magne. And yeah .. it works here.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 07:40am
It's still wrong even if it has been made legal.Because people in debt stoop to such lows just so they can pay the rent or whatever.So it is still as wrong as when it was illegal in the first place.
Register