Jesus Of Suburbia, Too Long?

AuthorMessage
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
September 21st, 2005 at 07:03pm
Lorelei:
Iwannajumpout:
Yeah, what do you guys think about it. It'll kinda suck because JOS is so long that most video channels wont play it a lot. I think, with the subsections of the songs, it'll give the guys a chance to really change the setting around. Unless, they wanna contain it to one thing and tell the actual story and have them not in the vid as main characters. Think (kinda like Warning) The movie should be cool. After all who would've believed someone could put Green Day, movie, Punk rock, and opera all together and get something?

Since Sam Bayer is directing JOS, there is a good chance it's going to suck. Just look at the WMUWSE video. He has nothing to do with the movie though, so we can only hope it turns out good. I think it will either be
brilliant or suck my dog's balls. Could go either way.

I personally think Marc Webb is one of the greatest directors of this time, he would be an awsome director for this... but I don't think they're going to use him
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
September 21st, 2005 at 07:10pm
Hiw bout that dude who directed their Making of AI Album and Live Freaky Die Freaky? I heard he's pretty good...
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 14th, 2006 at 04:02pm
I really like it and the video was awsome
Forever
Addict
Forever
September 14th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I didn't like the video. It made no sense.
Squishy Cool
Idiot
Squishy Cool
September 14th, 2006 at 05:07pm
Tattoos Of Memories:

How can you say that? It made plenty of sense.
It's definitely one of their best videos. I loved it. And it clears up so much about the story line to AI. It's amazing.
Forever
Addict
Forever
September 14th, 2006 at 06:18pm
Squishy Cool:
Tattoos Of Memories:

It's definitely one of their best videos. I loved it. And it clears up so much about the story line to AI. It's amazing.
Alright then. Tell me what the storyline is. I'd like to know, because I have no clue.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
September 14th, 2006 at 06:44pm
Tattoos Of Memories:
Squishy Cool:
Tattoos Of Memories:

Alright then. Tell me what the storyline is. I'd like to know, because I have no clue.

well, this is what their movie will be like, so I hope it clears things up for you

so there was this duck
and this duck didn't fit in until he met two ducks like him
they hung out and thought they were puck ducks

even though they weren't, the other ducks just assumed that they were pretty cool ducks with punk-duck credibility

then, one day, one duck quacked, "hey look at those cool ducks!" and the duck trio (which removed one duck and added another) was instant duck-celebrities

of course, being in the duck limelight, they came to terms with them not being punk ducks, but definately being "different" ducks , or alternative ducks

now, these ducks decided to take a break, and try new things that most ducks from that certain pond never did
like swam on side streams

but they missed what it was like to be swimming along the main stream, and decided to go for the "punk duck" angle again like before the other ducks liked them

well, now all of the ducks from their first pond were pissed at them, but many other ducks from the main ponds and main streams loved them, then they hooked up with a duck who was known for fucking up a Nirvana music video and having Kurt Donald "duck" Cobain (I swear his middle name is Donald) yell at this duck and direct it himself

well, this made the new director duck famous as well, and they continued up the main stream until their original ponds were totally out of site

these ducks enjoyed being away so much, that they made a bunch of videos with director duck

and thus, we leave off with the storyline of the Jesus of Suburbia video and what the movie will be like (okay, so Sam hasn't gotten back to me on the script, but if he can think that putting a high school principal and the classic nerd in a video about high school, and thinks that a girl crying "but you promised not to go to war!" is good, than this is fucking amazing!
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
September 14th, 2006 at 06:53pm
basicall in my opinion he was using the blond girl, he really liked the red head, but she was into evry1 as long as she got her fix, basically this guy was insecure, and the bathroom in the 7/11 was the only place where he could say what he wanted, as for telling the blonde he saw her fucking sum1 else, he didnt care, yoo could tell, it was prety easy 2 get, i rote a whole story based on it
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
September 14th, 2006 at 06:54pm
blondie was only good for the sex, i generally think he liked the red head
Whitney.
Idiot
Whitney.
September 14th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Of course it's not too long. It's perfect.
What's the point of bitching about how long it is?
Omfg.
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 14th, 2006 at 06:56pm
DreamingOfYou:
blondie was only good for the sex, i generally think he liked the red head

i think they were the same person cause they had the same tattoo on their arm
Schuschnigg
Geek
Schuschnigg
September 15th, 2006 at 06:42pm
well it was the same actress...
hmm then no i really dont get it
she was dressing up?
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 16th, 2006 at 10:20pm
It's long, but I love it. I don't think it matters.
electric_is_lighting
Geek
electric_is_lighting
September 16th, 2006 at 10:40pm
If its wasn't long than it i
sn't gonna be that good
but since it's long It ROCKS!!!!!!
Bobbastard
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bobbastard
September 18th, 2006 at 10:04am
what a goddamed stupid question.. is it too long!! they wrote it, its not for you to decide if its too long
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
September 18th, 2006 at 03:07pm
yes it is to long, considering why punk was invented has a way of going against the 12 min songs that were being played then.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 08:59am
meh...it kinda gets a little...lets say boring or frustrating, but at least theres a different feeling/rythm to the different parts of the song
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 09:02am
spill_no_sick:

well, this is what their movie will be like, so I hope it clears things up for you

so there was this duck
and this duck didn't fit in until he met two ducks like him
they hung out and thought they were puck ducks

lmfao lmfao lmfao
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
September 19th, 2006 at 10:04am
Er, no! Eh
i worship billie joe
Falling In Love With The Board
i worship billie joe