Jesus Of Suburbia, Too Long?

AuthorMessage
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 7th, 2005 at 03:30pm
in_my_own_basketcase:
Yeah, can anyone give me a link to see the JOS vid? I live in NZ and its not on tv. I told my friend there was a JOS vid and she didn't believe me. Can you PM me if you can get one???

Hasn't been released yet....

And guys...to clear this up...

Green Day are NOT going to be acting in the AI movie. Billie Joe specifically said he's leaving the acting to the professionals...
Catrin
King For A Couple Of Days
Catrin
September 7th, 2005 at 09:22pm
I'm curious. Don't think it'll be very good though but I might be wrong.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
September 7th, 2005 at 11:08pm
insomniacgirl_lucky7:
I think it should be pretty good JOS vid i'm talking bout
i'm not looking forward to it being cut though Sad
i hope the AI movie is good i'll go and see it. it would only be good if it had them in it!

After I hail to green day so i'm ready for anything that comes along Hail
see that's the kind iof attitutde we need hear on gsb..
and what if its rated R? then i cant sneak and watch it
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 7th, 2005 at 11:12pm
I had the same problem...I was actually thinking about it today- I'll never be allowed if it's "R"...I'll just have to sneak in =D
Oh well! lol
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
September 7th, 2005 at 11:14pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
I had the same problem...I was actually thinking about it today- I'll never be allowed if it's "R"...I'll just have to sneak in =D
Oh well! lol
you cant now, they have restrictions, the gaurd people stand outside the doorway now
Poison Free
Geek
Poison Free
September 8th, 2005 at 09:36am
i heard somewhere they're NOT gonna be in it. which sucks. but i'll see it anyway. i hope it's not r, either...but since its green day, my friend's mom will probably take us.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 8th, 2005 at 09:39am
Hm... I have a feeling that the actress who'll be playing Whatsername is gonna suck... I dunno, I just can't picture any real girl to be nearly as wonderful as her... Same goes 4 St. Jimmy.
SuperBrickDude
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SuperBrickDude
September 10th, 2005 at 11:19am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
To be honest I'm looking foreward to the JOS clip more then the AI movie.

Same. I think making an American Idiot movie is kind of taking it 2 far.
Mechanical_Girl
Idiot
Mechanical_Girl
September 10th, 2005 at 11:25am
SuperBrickDude:
+PanhandlingMisery+:
To be honest I'm looking foreward to the JOS clip more then the AI movie.

Same. I think making an American Idiot movie is kind of taking it 2 far.
yep i agree... and now my mind has gone black for stuff to say
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
September 10th, 2005 at 02:08pm
i would definately go see a green day movie.

and JOS needs a music video.
a good one.
Very Happy
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2005 at 04:30pm
*Am I Just Paranoid?*:
Hm... I have a feeling that the actress who'll be playing Whatsername is gonna suck... I dunno, I just can't picture any real girl to be nearly as wonderful as her... Same goes 4 St. Jimmy.
I agree, I've got those two built up in my mind that no mere mortal will be able to come close. Though, seeing Billie Joe do St. Jimmy on Storytellers was like....whoa, he IS St. Jimmy.
182_Joe_Days*
Geek
182_Joe_Days*
September 20th, 2005 at 04:34am
Adam sandler should play JOS
ben stiller should play jimmy
Jenifer Aniston WATSERNAME
irisho_iris
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
irisho_iris
September 20th, 2005 at 05:30am
I suck......
when i saw this topic i through of the AI moive in the old day...you know what...|o|||

I really look forwards the AI moive~
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
September 20th, 2005 at 05:59am
billieobsessed:
i heard somewhere they're NOT gonna be in it. which sucks. but i'll see it anyway. i hope it's not r, either...but since its green day, my friend's mom will probably take us.

they arent gonna be in it but Tre' wants to be....your friends mum? Laughing awww cant go by yourselfs to see the big scary movie? awwwww lmfao
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
September 20th, 2005 at 01:33pm
Iwannajumpout:
Yeah, what do you guys think about it. It'll kinda suck because JOS is so long that most video channels wont play it a lot. I think, with the subsections of the songs, it'll give the guys a chance to really change the setting around. Unless, they wanna contain it to one thing and tell the actual story and have them not in the vid as main characters. Think (kinda like Warning) The movie should be cool. After all who would've believed someone could put Green Day, movie, Punk rock, and opera all together and get something?

Since Sam Bayer is directing JOS, there is a good chance it's going to suck. Just look at the WMUWSE video. He has nothing to do with the movie though, so we can only hope it turns out good. I think it will either be
brilliant or suck my dog's balls. Could go either way.
RoqG.
Geek
RoqG.
September 20th, 2005 at 05:28pm
Okey, I wan tto see the JOS video. I hope it comes out very good so I don't be bothered by my classmates.
Also, I saw in an interviwe that Billie Joe said that they had been talking about a movie. That they were thinking in collecting the money theirselves and do it in an independent way instead of making it in a Hollywood studio... So, yeah, IT WON'T BE A HOLLYWOOD THING!!!
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
September 20th, 2005 at 05:44pm
didn't they already have a JOS vid?
sinNmike
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sinNmike
September 20th, 2005 at 05:46pm
naw... They dont have a JOS video yet... They havent even started making it... i think
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
September 21st, 2005 at 06:48pm
I hope you guys know that IF the movie gets made, theyre not gonna be in it. They said it themselves.
Plus, i really don't believe theyre sellouts.
I'd think youd do the same exact thing they did when they signed to that major label. They were getting such a HUGE response from people who had listend to their Lookout EP/LPs that the outgrew their label.
Cut 'em some slack. it's not their fault that BOBD and Holiday and WMUWSE is played WAYYY too much on MTV. It's just what the public wants, even if the public is a crapload of Teenies.
Abby :retard:
Geek
Abby :retard:
September 21st, 2005 at 06:51pm
EvErYbOdYwAnGcHuNgToNiGhT:
didn't they already have a JOS vid?

no it was just a taping of a performance they are going to make a real video for it soon, though.
Register