Are your beliefs yours????

AuthorMessage
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 05:25pm
Ghost_in_the_snow:
well Im Catholic but this is what I believe. After you die you go to heaven, paradise. and you can, if you want be reacarnated, and i believe you can go back to whatever year you want, so you can even come back as billie joe if you wanted. but lots of people might want to be the same person as you so theres a que, and while your waiting you wait in heaven, so heaven is like this cool paradise (whatever you want it to be, because everyones paradise is differen) waiting room.

you might think its weird but thats what i believe

im pretty sure my beliefs are mine!
We have all been reincarnated you know that right?
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 10th, 2006 at 07:05pm
Viva La Stupid:
Your religious and political beliefs....were they influenced by your parents, the media or personal choice.

Mostly personal choice. But I'm just going to face the facts and say that some of my friends and family have influenced me quite a bit.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 10th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:
well Im Catholic but this is what I believe. After you die you go to heaven, paradise. and you can, if you want be reacarnated, and i believe you can go back to whatever year you want, so you can even come back as billie joe if you wanted. but lots of people might want to be the same person as you so theres a que, and while your waiting you wait in heaven, so heaven is like this cool paradise (whatever you want it to be, because everyones paradise is differen) waiting room.

How so?
And how do you know?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 10th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

Most but not all - some are just starting out Wink
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 09:29pm
VF Lover!:
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

How so?
And how do you know?
You wouldnt believe me if I told you.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 10th, 2006 at 09:31pm
Sheepo@_@:
VF Lover!:
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

How so?
And how do you know?

Oooo do tell! Or PM me!!
I LOVE stuff like this!
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 10th, 2006 at 09:37pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Sheepo@_@:
VF Lover!:
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

How so?
And how do you know?

Oooo do tell! Or PM me!!
I LOVE stuff like this!
Its not that big of a deal.
Since your of different religion I didnt think you'd believe me cause I read it in the Bible Laughing
Sorry if I got you excited.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 10th, 2006 at 09:38pm
Sheepo@_@:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Sheepo@_@:
VF Lover!:
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

How so?
And how do you know?

Oooo do tell! Or PM me!!
I LOVE stuff like this!
Since your of different religion I didnt think you'd believe me cause I read it in the Bible Laughing

lmfao Fair enough.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 11th, 2006 at 07:24am
Sheepo@_@:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Sheepo@_@:
VF Lover!:
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

How so?
And how do you know?

Oooo do tell! Or PM me!!
I LOVE stuff like this!

I'd still like to hear what you have to say.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 11th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:

ya, i believe that even though my religion says we havent been...why do u think we all have been? do tell! Very Happy
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 10:07pm
I told Nine_Inch_Nails. Look up to our post.
But if you dont believe what the Bible says you wouldnt believe me.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 12th, 2006 at 12:01pm
i do believe whats in the bible, just cept 4 the whole gays, lesbians and bis being wrong...do tell!
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 12th, 2006 at 09:51pm
Ghost_in_the_snow:
i do believe whats in the bible, just cept 4 the whole gays, lesbians and bis being wrong...do tell!
You know I dont think the word 'lesbians' is in the Bible. Just homosexuals. :/
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 12th, 2006 at 09:55pm
Being Christian and whatnot, it doesn't really matter if you're homosexual or not. I mean, they really shouldn't give a damn about it. But then they just completely bitch for about 2 hours of nothing but "They're goin' to Hell! they're goin' to hell!" i swear to God..they're idiots. But either way, the catholics are going to Hell..so why not just make the best of this sinning life?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 12th, 2006 at 10:13pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Being Christian and whatnot, it doesn't really matter if you're homosexual or not. I mean, they really shouldn't give a damn about it. But then they just completely bitch for about 2 hours of nothing but "They're goin' to Hell! they're goin' to hell!" i swear to God..they're idiots. But either way, the catholics are going to Hell..so why not just make the best of this sinning life?
Why are Catholics going to Hell?
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 12th, 2006 at 10:47pm
Sheepo@_@:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Because none of that prayer works..none of those confessions...NOTHING.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 14th, 2006 at 07:13pm
Sheepo@_@:
Ghost_in_the_snow:
You know I dont think the word 'lesbians' is in the Bible. Just homosexuals. :/

sorry i wasnt offending them. homosexuals and bisexuals bein "wrong" is all i dont believe in.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
January 14th, 2006 at 07:13pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Sheepo@_@:
Trouble Bound Castaway:

how does that mean theyre goin to hell....im cathoilic i dont wna go to hell.
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
January 14th, 2006 at 07:18pm
my political beliefs are my own, like my parents love bush but i hate him im more democrat theyre more republican but im christian because of my parents, i dont believe in that stuff though, i just dont wanna tell them
Trouble Bound Castaway
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 14th, 2006 at 08:03pm
Ghost_in_the_snow:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Sheepo@_@:
Trouble Bound Castaway:

how does that mean theyre goin to hell....im cathoilic i dont wna go to hell.
Because they changed the Bible...God's word..into what they sound was right..THEY caused the dark ages way back when, and whatever else. Thank God for King James though.
Register