Creavitiy Drop In American Idiot?

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 08:57pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
.....to be honest, the Jesus Of Suburbia thing makes me want to hurl........

H-F-P-R

really? i love it, the whole no chorus idea. before i heard that song, i wsa just looking on the back of the cd case and saw it was 9 mintues, i thought they had a freebird thing going on, but they didnt
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 08:58pm
Count Michael's Vampyress:

H-F-P-R
the video.... ugh....

.....not just that, the whole notion........it's 'importance' on the album, everything

.......same for the St Jimmy stuff.........pretention, where it's not due.....

H-F-P-R
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Falling In Love With The Board
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 20th, 2005 at 08:59pm

H-F-P-R
the video.... ugh....

.....not just that, the whole notion........it's 'importance' on the album, everything

.......same for the St Jimmy stuff.........pretention, where it's not due.....

H-F-P-R
i think St. Jimmy was waaaaay too fast. i have to have something i can actually comphrehend first lol.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 09:00pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

really? i love it, the whole no chorus idea. before i heard that song, i wsa just looking on the back of the cd case and saw it was 9 mintues, i thought they had a freebird thing going on, but they didnt

Want a long song.........no chorus........bit still genius????

two of Gn'R's masterpieces......'Estranged' and 'Coma'..............you'll lose yourself......so damn intense

THAT is how you do an epic

H-F-P-R
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 09:02pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

two of Gn'R's masterpieces......'Estranged' and 'Coma'..............you'll lose yourself......so damn intense

H-F-P-R

I havnt seen the video yet, but from what i hear its a bunch of sex and drugs. I wish they would have done better with my favorite song. but then there is other people who say it is the best one because is is so vitla to the whole concept of the album.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
October 20th, 2005 at 09:02pm
Another good epic is "I Won't See You Tonight Part 1" [And Part 2, for that matter] by Avenged Sevenfold. It's good!
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 20th, 2005 at 09:03pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

I havnt seen the video yet, but from what i hear its a bunch of sex and drugs. I wish they would have done better with my favorite song. but then there is other people who say it is the best one because is is so vitla to the whole concept of the album.
yes, i was dissappointed because it really was sex and drugs. i found it pretty disturbing.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 09:04pm
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
Another good epic is "I Won't See You Tonight Part 1" [And Part 2, for that matter] by Avenged Sevenfold. It's good!

Ooooh, share.......

....and I may go against every moral fibre in my body......
.............and upload those two gems for you all......

H-F-P-R
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 09:06pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

yes, i was dissappointed because it really was sex and drugs. i found it pretty disturbing.

did it even explain the theme of JOS? i was all excited to see it, it doesnt come out till the 25th here, but now it isnt looking so good, oh well, i still want to see it.
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 20th, 2005 at 09:08pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

did it even explain the theme of JOS? i was all excited to see it, it doesnt come out till the 25th here, but now it isnt looking so good, oh well, i still want to see it.
kind of. the kids life did suck. but i think the kid was being an asshole. you dont talk to your parents like that, no matter how much they suck. And dude... wear a condom.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 09:11pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

kind of. the kids life did suck. but i think the kid was being an asshole. you dont talk to your parents like that, no matter how much they suck. And dude... wear a condom.

parents can be tough, but i just dont talk to my mom at all, alot less yelling, and we both get to keep our voices. the vibe i got from that song ws he was questioning everything he did, and he wanted to change it, but he wsnt sure how, he wanted to leave because he hated his town, life, everything. there was something there that kept him though, but he wasnt sure why.

I would put in all the lyrical references i meant, but that woudl take forever.

I just noticed, i haev 1039/smoothed out slappy posts,lol., now I dont want to make anymore,lol
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 20th, 2005 at 09:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

parents can be tough, but i just dont talk to my mom at all, alot less yelling, and we both get to keep our voices. the vibe i got from that song ws he was questioning everything he did, and he wanted to change it, but he wsnt sure how, he wanted to leave because he hated his town, life, everything. there was something there that kept him though, but he wasnt sure why.

I just noticed, i haev 1039/smoothed out slappy posts,lol., now I dont want to make anymore,lol
yesm i see it as that too. I dunno... that dude jsut seemed kind of like a brat to me.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 09:18pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

yesm i see it as that too. I dunno... that dude jsut seemed kind of like a brat to me.

Crying or Very sad thats going to wreck the song for me because I didnt see him as a brat when I lsitened to the song, damn it, oh well, i still love JOS
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
October 20th, 2005 at 09:18pm
meh, it will probably be better to you, i dunno.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
October 20th, 2005 at 09:19pm
.......a gift from me to you.....

'Coma' (click)

....the longer and heavier of the two...............true genius........the ending is immense

.....like what you hear?????.......buy Use Your Illusion I.........you won't be disappointed

...........'Estranged' coming tomorrow.....nap-time for me now

.....you need these songs in your life......

H-F-P-R
Bamboozler
Idiot
Bamboozler
October 20th, 2005 at 09:20pm
American Idiot may be not all your favorite albums (nor mine) but like people said it was their masterpiece. I mean if they were able to top Dookie that's quite an acheivement. Still, I know what you mean. I like 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours for the rawness, for the mistakes. Their music got a bit more clean cut, if that makes sense.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 20th, 2005 at 09:24pm
Bamboozler:
American Idiot may be not all your favorite albums (nor mine) but like people said it was their masterpiece. I mean if they were able to top Dookie that's quite an acheivement. Still, I know what you mean. I like 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours for the rawness, for the mistakes. Their music got a bit more clean cut, if that makes sense.

1039 was ok, but i didnt care for there drummer, i Like Tre much better, and I like Billie Joes lyrics now better. but there cover of knowledge... it just rocked.
ExtraodinaryGirl
Jackass
ExtraodinaryGirl
October 20th, 2005 at 09:57pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

H-F-P-R

H-F-P-R

I want to see the full version of it. I've only seen the shortened version of it that someone online sent me.
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
Geek
st.jimmy'sgrlfriend
October 20th, 2005 at 10:13pm
there old stuff is much better. but hey, this is only one album, just wait, there have really great songs again. but american idiot wasn't that bad, it wasn't dookie, but it was allright.
americanidiot:bush
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
americanidiot:bush
October 20th, 2005 at 10:22pm
wtf,why does this thread have only 3 pages all of the sudden???
Register