AuthorMessage
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 20th, 2006 at 11:21pm
synthetic pathetic:
GreenDay_Fan17:
synthetic pathetic:
i was at the last AI tour and i yelled out "BILLIE JOE YOU'RE SO HOT" and he said "why thankyou". best night ever.

really? O_O

hell yeah. billie just rocks doesnt he.

yep Retard
yeah_you
King For A Couple Of Days
yeah_you
January 21st, 2006 at 09:05pm
i went to the show last year in sacrament and i made eye contact with Jason White. well at least i THINK i did but i like to think i did : ] \m/
.nastya
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
.nastya
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:13am
i haven't been on green day concerts but i have been on EMA 2005. where i saw Tre and i was shoked... one thing what I told him it's "Hi..." and he smiled me. When i get a photo with him and we had a short talk. When he told me what he gotta go)
I know it's stupid)
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
January 25th, 2006 at 04:17pm
Went to three concerts last year and the third one was the best. There was an invited guests only concert in London, and although we weren't invited about thirty fans from the British fan club waited outside the BBC. A girl told us that although we weren't invited, the boys had said that we weren't to be turned away, and sure enough we got in. I was in the front row, right in front of Jason White who smiled and winked at me a fe times, then I made eye contact with BJ about five times. Best of all, I gave Mike a thumbs up during Longview and mouthed "God, You're brilliant, Mike!" at him. He grinned from ear to ear, gave me a double thumbs up and winked at me! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !![img][/img]
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
January 25th, 2006 at 07:15pm
Been to two concerts, didn't make eye contact.
!! MISS SKELETON
Idiot
!! MISS SKELETON
February 3rd, 2006 at 04:51pm
I saw Fall Out Boy on Tuesday & made eye contact with their supports act [ Gym Class Heroe] lead singers.
Ooh he was gangster all righty.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
February 4th, 2006 at 07:41pm
iv'e been to 15 concerts and mede contact a lot of times too. iv'e seen the band other places too and talked to tre and had a full conversation with billie a few times.
Ron the Lemur
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Ron the Lemur
February 4th, 2006 at 09:35pm
i've been to 2 concerts the second one i met tre he told me that i was cute and he kissed my hand-i don't think anyone can beat that
Tash.
Jackass
Tash.
February 4th, 2006 at 09:57pm
I haven't been to a Green Day one Sad Tickets were sold-out Sad

But I saw MCR back in Novmber, and I met Harry Judd (McFly) and saw Son Of Dork there (even though I don't like them) and I saw Fearne Cotton who was with Harry.

And I saw the Stereophonics back in December. No eye contact though. I wouldn't know anyway, cause Kelly had sunglasses on Laughing

And I'm going to see Kelly Clarkson in about 3 weeks.

Can I ask a really stupid question. How did some of you guys meet bands and that? Confused Competitions or gate-hanging? Confused
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
March 2nd, 2006 at 06:11pm
I was down in California not exactly a concert and i went to the guitar center on my way down to see my relatives and i met him there, he wasn't wearing any makeup but he was still hot!!
He's really funny and nice and he jokes alot, he dhowed me his guitar there. it twas fun.
Just Smile And Nod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Just Smile And Nod
March 2nd, 2006 at 09:09pm
razzledgirl:
I was down in California not exactly a concert and i went to the guitar center on my way down to see my relatives and i met him there, he wasn't wearing any makeup but he was still hot!!
He's really funny and nice and he jokes alot, he dhowed me his guitar there. it twas fun.

Wait, Billie Joe or your relative?
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:22pm
Billie, he was at the guitar center.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 3rd, 2006 at 01:12am
Mm. Fours concerts. Eye contact with Mikey Way. A lot x_x.

Pfft, everyone ignores me. Bitches.
Sarah.
King For A Couple Of Days
Sarah.
March 3rd, 2006 at 08:12pm
well I made eye contact with Chris Cheney of The living End (I practically met him lol) and eye contact with Gerard Way and Mike for a little whiel Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 3rd, 2006 at 08:31pm
Caramel:
well I made eye contact with Chris Cheney of The living End (I practically met him lol) and eye contact with Gerard Way and Mike for a little whiel Cool

im jealous... why couldn't they be at my concert not jimmy eat world... jimmy eat world never even really looked anywhere besides the floor lmfao
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 4th, 2006 at 07:55am
I've seen: NSYNC, Jessica Simpson, BBMAK, Mandy Moore (all the same concert), Warped Tour 2001, Green Day 2002, Green Day 2004, Green Day 2005, My Chemical Romance, Warped 2004, Warped 2005.

And a shit load of local shows. Actually, I've seen the Misfits, Everytime I Die, Against Me!, Common Ground, Kicked in the Head, Folly, FATA, Atreyu..
Ruby Soho
Geek
Ruby Soho
March 5th, 2006 at 05:13pm
I've been to 4.
Billie Joe looked at me in the GD concert i went too.
HappilySuicidal
Geek
HappilySuicidal
March 6th, 2006 at 06:36am
Ive been to two concerts. At milton keyns i got a breef moment of eye contact with BJ. But later i held up a sign with my mateys and mike saw it pointed, noded and mouthed yes. (it said "fancy a pint"Wink
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
March 6th, 2006 at 08:59am
i went to Fall Out Boy, got an autograph from Andy because the rest of the guy went to take someone to the airport

i yelled at the Milano concert ''I wish i could play bass like that'' i thought Mike didn't hear, but he took a bow at me....i felt special
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
March 6th, 2006 at 09:53am
Green Day, in December in Melbourne last year.

Jason F.: I was waving like a idiot to him and he turned around and smiled at me.

Mike: winked at me.

Billie: was looking for a bassist and looked down at me and I shoke my head and mouthed "sorry" he mouthed back "okay then", then he went and found a girl that did play.

--

End of Fashion, couple of weeks ago.

Justin: winked at me a lot more than once.
Register