Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
December 4th, 2007 at 08:29pm
strummer92:
Color Me Impressed:
tehe Terrorist.

Fizz
none of my teachers questioned it.
Good, my teachers are so lame about that kinda stuff d: I got my hemp pencil case confiscated omgno
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 5th, 2007 at 02:23am
Itinerant Child:
strummer92:
Color Me Impressed:
tehe Terrorist.

Fizz
none of my teachers questioned it.
Good, my teachers are so lame about that kinda stuff d: I got my hemp pencil case confiscated omgno

cause its hemp?. wow my friend has hemp shoes she wears everyday and has a bag made out of it
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
December 5th, 2007 at 08:39pm
strummer92:
Itinerant Child:

cause its hemp?. wow my friend has hemp shoes she wears everyday and has a bag made out of it
I think they said something like I was 'advertising drug use', despite the fact that, if you think about it, I'm advertising the alternative uses more.
I love hemp clothes/stuff. Cassie

Anyway, the clash.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 8th, 2007 at 01:31pm
Woohoo, I'm wearing my Clsh shirt now. Fizz

I decided today after some mass closet rearranging that it is my favourite shirt of all. Because I love it and other people love me in it. I wore it once to this reggae club which I have kinda become a regular at, anyway, this was like when I was a n00b here and the club went mad. The guy said it was because A) they never get anyone there anyways and B) the few people they get there are never really into reggae or ska at all. After that visit, the place began to boom because I told my friends to pop in whenever. Retard

The bartender's son fancies me too. tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 8th, 2007 at 11:00pm
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 8th, 2007 at 11:01pm
Anji:
Woohoo, I'm wearing my Clsh shirt now. Fizz

I decided today after some mass closet rearranging that it is my favourite shirt of all. Because I love it and other people love me in it. I wore it once to this reggae club which I have kinda become a regular at, anyway, this was like when I was a n00b here and the club went mad. The guy said it was because A) they never get anyone there anyways and B) the few people they get there are never really into reggae or ska at all. After that visit, the place began to boom because I told my friends to pop in whenever. Retard

The bartender's son fancies me too. tehe
That's awesome! What's the shirt look like?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 01:58pm
It's like the cover of The Clash but with a brown background instead of dark green. I heart it to bits. Meg
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 02:05pm
Color Me Impressed:
OMFG!!! OMFG

OMGyes Ahbrow GZA

OH MY GOD!

I swear, I just let out a gasp after reading the headline. Shit! OMG! I'm totally speechless.

'...To be produced in conjunction with artist Damien Hirst'?! Wooooow, I've never been a huge fan, but he's definately got my supposrt now. And he'd better do a damn good job of it too.

FUCK!

That's like, bloody amazing, seriously so cool.

asfpoijbnaepieqpvijr[pquonert b[qoiubn

I don't know what to think. I need that. Desperately. Now!
To be able to look inside the material, the conceptual raw material that makes up everything he's produced. Wow. As close as I'm probably going to get to meeting him in person.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 03:31pm
I read this morning. I am still excited as hell.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 9th, 2007 at 04:46pm
Yay! Can't wait! Know when it's coming out, because it's on the top of my Christmas list now. Cassie
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
December 9th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Color Me Impressed:
Wowowow Ah
That sounds so cool tehe
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
December 9th, 2007 at 07:16pm
I think that it is going to be fantastic! I can't wait until there is more information. Very Happy
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 10th, 2007 at 01:18am
Oh wow that sounds so cool and thats so generous of her to share his things with us
i can't wait. Fizz
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
December 10th, 2007 at 05:14am
This is really touching, made me kind of sad and happy at the same time. I loved John Cusack's blurb on Joe.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 10th, 2007 at 06:55am
Oh, I remember when I was younger, after he died, looking at the tribute page with my dad, cause I didn't have a computer of my own back then, where all these people had written stuff about him. It was so sad. There were like young ones who like me had only ever just listened and looked at old footage and news clippings and pictures of The Clash. There there were older people, veterens like my dad, who experienced The Clash first-hand, though concerts and actually meeting them. So touching. The fact that every people, those young fans and the older ones actually had such deep remarks to him just shows how much he touched everybody's lives. Extraordinary. Absolutely amazing.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 10th, 2007 at 07:01am
God, any mention of Joe on this message board and everyone get's all sappy! tehe

We need something to lighten the mood. Retard
In celebrance of the revival of YouTube in Thailand (though I am still quite mad at it) I shall post my first video from a very long time.

I love his rendition of the song. I think I'm correct in saying that he and Lou Reed did collaberate at one point.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
December 22nd, 2007 at 12:58pm
Ah I saw the blockheads (with Phill Jupitus) last night... & of course Mickey Gallagher was there (he played keyboard on London Calling, Sandinista! and Cut the Crap) Ah I thought it was rather awesome tehe
Register