Clash-y 'Natter'

AuthorMessage
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
May 4th, 2008 at 08:10am
*appears*

Hello there.
The Clash are one of my favourite bands.
They are rather amazing obvzz. : ]
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 4th, 2008 at 03:30pm
yesss Cool

Yeah so I was watching 'all the number 1s of the 90s' today just to see should i stay or should i go tehe
luckily i didn't have to sit through too many awful 90s songs to get to it...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 7th, 2008 at 11:40am
I downloaded 'Mustapha Dance'! Shake The only, truely acceptable Clash remix. So far at least. I heard DJ Tiesto was working on some songs of the 70's OMGyes

I saw Tiesto last week. Too cool Last week? Two weeks ago? Yeah, two weeks ago. (And can't remember much of what happened afterwards.) tehe

Also, I found something real cool. An uncut version of 'Straight to Hell'. It's pretty much the same, but with a little bit grittier sound, a few percussions which were taken out for the final cut, and a small refrain bit. Pretty nifty, eh! I'll post it when I get my laptop back again. (It's broken! omgno Molly )
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 7th, 2008 at 03:41pm
Cool ooooh sounds cool
Mustapha Dance, yes yes yes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
May 8th, 2008 at 05:34am
Mustapha Dance owns. Cool
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
May 8th, 2008 at 06:01pm
Anji:
I downloaded 'Mustapha Dance'! Shake The only, truely acceptable Clash remix. So far at least. I heard DJ Tiesto was working on some songs of the 70's OMGyes

I saw Tiesto last week. Too cool Last week? Two weeks ago? Yeah, two weeks ago. (And can't remember much of what happened afterwards.) tehe

Also, I found something real cool. An uncut version of 'Straight to Hell'. It's pretty much the same, but with a little bit grittier sound, a few percussions which were taken out for the final cut, and a small refrain bit. Pretty nifty, eh! I'll post it when I get my laptop back again. (It's broken! omgno Molly )
Surprised Do you not have Super Black Market Clash?

That version of STH sounds really awesome, I hope your laptop gets fixed. tehe
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 11th, 2008 at 12:32am
i have super black market clash Cool
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 01:39pm
I had Super Black Market Clash on my old computer before I moved from Canada to here, but I love the CD (Along with several other very valuable CD's, believe me, the moving company gat an earful from me.) and so I had it on my computer...until I took it into a shop to get updated and the idiots plugged it in without an adapter and my computer literally went up in smoke. So I have it on a hard drive that I still need to get a PC for to open all my files.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 01:41pm
Yeah, my computer, and two of my laptops are broken. My latest laptop is getting fixed and my other laptop, well, I'm using it now. It's difficult though because there's a big gash across the screen from when somebody (Still don't know who.) dropped it and I can't see part of the screen, which is annoying and why I bought another laptop, which then broke too.

I have crap luck with technology.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 13th, 2008 at 11:14pm
^^^^
bummer
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
May 26th, 2008 at 02:15pm
So yeah, on BBC Radio 2 right now there's a program about producers and this time ity good.
And you can probably listen to it any time on the internet if you go onto the radio 2 website Smile
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
May 31st, 2008 at 05:58pm
I dreamt about The Clash last night actually.
I looked outside my window and they were standing in my garden so I came outside and asked them if they were okay and then invited them in for a cuppa.

Coolio
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 3rd, 2008 at 03:16am
R.I.P. Bo Diddley, one of Joe’s biggest inspirations, especially for his folk-influenced music. May he rock in peace.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
June 4th, 2008 at 02:55pm
RIP
yeah i saw that on the news... and then they did about a minute about bo diddley and like half an hour on yves saint laurent D:
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 5th, 2008 at 05:58am
Baba O'Riley:
RIP
yeah i saw that on the news... and then they did about a minute about bo diddley and like half an hour on yves saint laurent D:
And I did not see any news about Sidney Pollock, Harvey Korman, or Mel Ferrer. Seriously, there are quite a few dead people this month already. Molly
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 2nd, 2008 at 04:12pm
I managed to catch Don Letts at the Glas. Fest. It was brilliant, I had the bestest of all time there.

And I'm going to go into London on the weekend and go Clash sight-seeing and everything (again for the eight millionth time). Yay! Anji's in town!

(Or about two hours West of it, anyways.)
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
July 4th, 2008 at 07:29pm
Anji:
I managed to catch Don Letts at the Glas. Fest. It was brilliant, I had the bestest of all time there.

And I'm going to go into London on the weekend and go Clash sight-seeing and everything (again for the eight millionth time). Yay! Anji's in town!

(Or about two hours West of it, anyways.)

*is insanley jealous*
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 10:06pm
eiiiuuh I got a Clash poster and it is legendary Roxanne
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
August 7th, 2008 at 03:12am
Daydream Believer:
Brand New Cadillac:

Laughing Niiiice.
I wonder if while he's fixing people's backs he uses drumsticks.

That would be...interesting.... Confused

Actyally, I think it would feel good to have your back uh . . . kneaded or rubbed or whateber with drumsticks.
Right_Profile
Idiot
Right_Profile
August 7th, 2008 at 10:09am
Jesse Spencer.:
eiiiuuh I got a Clash poster and it is legendary Roxanne

which one?
Register