March 10th, 2008 at 12:42pm
Molly I can feel your pain.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 21st, 2008 at 10:46am
OMG! tehe Mega-excitement.

So I have this new speaker system for my hi-fi, surround sound, super bassed, texturising speakers, and they have revolutionised music as I will ever hear it again. For instance, if I listen to 'Death is a Star' with my back towards the speakers, Joe's voice sounds like it's coming from right behind my sholder. It gave me such a fright when I first heard it, made me jump out of my skin! It was like he was standing right behind me, singing right into my own ear. Creepy, but seriously amazing sound quality. And then in the chorus, Mick joins in and he sounds like he's over my other sholder, singing into that ear. Unbelieveably real sound quality, almost too real. Also, the bass booster gives such a stronger beat and harmony to so many songs now. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
March 22nd, 2008 at 07:30pm
You know what? That Revolution Rock thing was actually on my PBS channel. My mother just recently told me about it, and, sadly, I did not end up getting to watch it. I was sleeping. Ridiculous, that is.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
March 24th, 2008 at 09:25am

I'm gonna buy that when it's in stock in my size tehe
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
March 24th, 2008 at 12:28pm
Baba O'Riley:

I'm gonna buy that when it's in stock in my size tehe
Shocked Oh my god, I want one. Wonder if they ship to the US...
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2008 at 03:54pm
its beautiful Ah
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
March 25th, 2008 at 12:49am
whoa:
You know what? That Revolution Rock thing was actually on my PBS channel. My mother just recently told me about it, and, sadly, I did not end up getting to watch it. I was sleeping. Ridiculous, that is.

i tivoed it and i turned it off in the middle. It was lame they spent about a good 20 minutes trying to sell crap. The footage they showed is on most of the dvds or youtube
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2008 at 08:44am
Guys, I bought the American version of the first album on vinyl and I am so happy now. I guess the only problem is that is made in Yugoslavia so perhaps it makes it less valuable, but regardless of that it means everything to me tbh.

Con
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
March 25th, 2008 at 09:33am
I WANT A STRUMMER HOODIE!

I hate talking about this, but there is this Thai band called 'Clash', like they just have an English name just 'Clash' and I hate when I talk about The (one and only) Clash, and people think I'm talking about this Thai band. And they are shite, like absolutely sickening. It pains me that they chose a name too similar, and also their logo is a star. Grr

But, it is cheaper to buy their hoodies and pretend that it's like a proper Clash hoodie. But I have a certain level of dignity when it somes to commericalism.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
April 2nd, 2008 at 10:58pm

rancid covering CHEAT
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2008 at 08:57am
I love the intro video with Joe, but I dont really like the cover. Sad
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 3rd, 2008 at 05:25pm
omg. The best part was when Joe said: Shake here, bro. That was hilarious.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 20th, 2008 at 09:28am

it's meant to be like... the london 2012 olympics logo...
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 20th, 2008 at 10:25am
Lol. The font is completely incoherent to me.

Speaking of the Olympics, the torch was here in Bangkok today and I went to observe the rallies from both pro-Tibet and pro-China parties. I didn't join in to the disappointment of my political self because I'm still in a haze on the whole Tibet thing, but still very interesting sight, nonetheless.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 22nd, 2008 at 11:34am
This makes me very sad.

Mostly because it's just a bit shocking to think about like some of his last words to Paul, and Paul revealing this, I'm sure must've been tough. To be honest, I think Paul did absolutely the right thing. It's almost like Joe knew that times was running out and he wanted to make the most of it. I like it though, that he probably spent his last few hours thinking about the Clash. That's the shocking part though, to think about his last few hours, wanting to get the Clash back together again. Oh dear, God bless.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
April 22nd, 2008 at 09:50pm
Anji:
This makes me very sad.

Mostly because it's just a bit shocking to think about like some of his last words to Paul, and Paul revealing this, I'm sure must've been tough. To be honest, I think Paul did absolutely the right thing. It's almost like Joe knew that times was running out and he wanted to make the most of it. I like it though, that he probably spent his last few hours thinking about the Clash. That's the shocking part though, to think about his last few hours, wanting to get the Clash back together again. Oh dear, God bless.
That is really sad. But I've heard numerous times before that it was a fax Paul received, not a text message. To be honest, I doubt Joe even owned a cell phone, I mean, the man used a typewriter up until his death. Apparently Joe loved to send faxes too. So Dno
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 23rd, 2008 at 07:28am
I think Joe did own a mobile, and so did Paul, because Mick was the one who remained resiliant to mobiles for reasons cited in Passion is a Fashion, they're too 'interrupting' i think it was.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 23rd, 2008 at 01:40pm
I might go to the 30th Anniversary Rock Against Racism carnival thing this weekend tehe
Sound pretty good... also Don Letts will apparently be there (y)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 24th, 2008 at 12:57pm
Gah! I'm am utterly jealous. Seriously, I hate living here, nothing happens. Grr
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 25th, 2008 at 03:57pm
Anji:
Gah! I'm am utterly jealous. Seriously, I hate living here, nothing happens. Grr
You are telling me. Cheese

tbh I am glad that they didnt have a reunion. I like that Paul is so consistent to his opinions and stuff. Con
Register