BOOK / MOVIE: Harry Potter

AuthorMessage
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 10th, 2007 at 02:01pm
I've reread the whole series 4 times Very Happy

I wonder why some Harry Potter message boards keep saying that the locket horcrux has to be destroyed when it's already destroyed by R.A.B.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
April 10th, 2007 at 02:32pm
Meski:
I've reread the whole series 4 times Very Happy

I wonder why some Harry Potter message boards keep saying that the locket horcrux has to be destroyed when it's already destroyed by R.A.B.

Unless I'm just some confused, lost soul (and I think I am)... that was the fake locket that RAB left the note in, wasn't it? Isn't the real one in the Order of the Pheonix, the one where they couldn't open while they were cleaning out Grimmauld Place? But now Mundungus has it and did God knows what with it.

Hell I don't know. Haven't read the fifth or sixth book in a while. o_0
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
April 10th, 2007 at 07:20pm
I'm going to start re-reading the whole series soon.
I just gotta finish this one book I'm reading.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 10th, 2007 at 08:45pm
I'm rereading them all I've decided. i just read the sixth book and it made cry Coolio

But honestly, I've read them so many times the stories are like, burned into my brain. i lent the third book out to my cousin and it said in my huge elementary [wobbly] writing: "Harry Potter read for 6th time on..."

I can't get over my addiction.

---

Okay, so anyway, my brother told me I should order the Harry Potter book because he thinks they'll be sold out if I go to the release party. I'm not sure. I think I might order one and buy one at the party, but again...what are the chances of it selling out within the first...hour of release?
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
April 10th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Misanthropist:
I'm rereading them all I've decided. i just read the sixth book and it made cry Coolio

But honestly, I've read them so many times the stories are like, burned into my brain. i lent the third book out to my cousin and it said in my huge elementary [wobbly] writing: "Harry Potter read for 6th time on..."

I can't get over my addiction.

---

Okay, so anyway, my brother told me I should order the Harry Potter book because he thinks they'll be sold out if I go to the release party. I'm not sure. I think I might order one and buy one at the party, but again...what are the chances of it selling out within the first...hour of release?

Chances are, well.... DON'T TAKE YOUR CHANCES.

I think I'm gonna order mine. Party my ass. I just want the book!
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 04:08am
I already ordered mine at this awesome bookstore. Mr. Green

I can't find the sixth one! See, my brother got the first four, I got the fifth, and he got the sixth. And I get the seventh. And we're both going crazy looking for HBP so we can refresh our Harry Potterness before the seventh one comes out.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 09:30am
In Mugglecast they speculated if it was regaulus, could he of left it in the Griamwauld place. When they cleaned it out, it said they found a locket. Many people think Mundugngus took it.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 12:49pm
I have read the first four books 2 times and now I am reading the 5th one. But I think I will read the 6th one as well. I am currently listening to Goblet of fire. You should really listen to Harry Potter audio-books if you haven't, Stephen Fry is brilliant.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 11th, 2007 at 01:03pm
I'm re-reading as well. It's annoying, 'cause I know all the words, but I love it anyway. lmfao
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 01:20pm
So I did a MySpace research of "Harry Potter bands" and here you go:

Harry & the Potters
Draco & the Malfoys
Ron & the Weasley
Sirisuly Black
The whomping willows
The Hermione Crookshanks experience
The Remus Lupins
Dumbledork
Huffle my puffle
Gryff & the doors
Dobby & the house elves
The avada kedavras
Dobby & the remixes
Ginny & the Weasleys
Number 12 Grimmauld place
Huge gnomes
The giant squid extravaganza
The Quidditch pitch incident
The leaky cauldrons
The Moaning Myrtles
The Parselmouths
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 11th, 2007 at 01:29pm
I wanna check out everyone of them. (h)
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 01:54pm
Make You Smile.:
I recommend The Remus Lupins. I like their The ballade of Neville & Luna. The Dobby & the house elves are all electronica which is not my thing really. And the Hermione Crookshank experience is good too.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 02:39pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Make You Smile.:
I recommend The Remus Lupins. I like their The ballade of Neville & Luna. The Dobby & the house elves are all electronica which is not my thing really. And the Hermione Crookshank experience is good too.
I like The Hermione Crookshanks Expirience! lmfao Siriusly Black and The Remus Lupins are good too and the Whomping Willows
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 03:17pm
You scored as Ron Weasley.

You often feel like second best and as a result don't have an awful lot of self confidence, but a truer more capable friend would be hard to find.

Ron Weasley -- 90%

Ginny Weasley -- 85%

Sirius Black -- 75%

Draco Malfoy -- 75%

Albus Dumbledore -- 60%

Lord Voldemort -- 55%

Hermione Granger -- 50%

Remus Lupin -- 50%

Harry Potter -- 45%

Severus Snape -- 45%

I figured I'd get Ron.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 04:31pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Make You Smile.:
I like The Hermione Crookshanks Expirience! lmfao Siriusly Black and The Remus Lupins are good too and the Whomping Willows
S.P.E.W. rocks. But The Remus Lupins songs are sad. Have you heard Someone to snog or Alone on V Day? They are so sad Molly The Neville and Luna ballade is great though.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 04:42pm
So since I'm interested in music I went on with the whole Harry Potter inspires rock music thing and here you go, the complete list:

LIST!

You should check out that site as well, wizrocklopedia, its like a whole phenomena.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
April 11th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Dr. Cuddy:
I have read the first four books 2 times and now I am reading the 5th one. But I think I will read the 6th one as well. I am currently listening to Goblet of fire. You should really listen to Harry Potter audio-books if you haven't, Stephen Fry is brilliant.

Wait.... wha? Stephen Fry does narration for Harry Potter books? Dude, I need the audio versions.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 02:46pm
Funky Platypus:
Dr. Cuddy:

Wait.... wha? Stephen Fry does narration for Harry Potter books? Dude, I need the audio versions.
Don't get me started... I am pretty sure he narrates all books and its a real pleasure listening to all of them. He has different voices for different characters and he reads it so well, its like you are actually there and everything.
Sunset Veins
King For A Couple Of Days
Sunset Veins
April 12th, 2007 at 06:22pm
I'm re-reading the books in anticipation of the release of Deathly Hallows.

I started with Half-Blood Prince, and I'm going down from there. I just finished Goblet of Fire for the hundreth time. Then, when I get down to the Scorcerer's Stone, I'm going to read them all again back up to Half-Blood Prince. I figure I'll just about have them memorized before Deathly Hallows comes out in July.

I'm such a nerd ... Fizz
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 12th, 2007 at 10:02pm
Sunset Veins:
I'm re-reading the books in anticipation of the release of Deathly Hallows.

I started with Half-Blood Prince, and I'm going down from there. I just finished Goblet of Fire for the hundreth time. Then, when I get down to the Scorcerer's Stone, I'm going to read them all again back up to Half-Blood Prince. I figure I'll just about have them memorized before Deathly Hallows comes out in July.

I'm such a nerd ... Fizz
No your not. i might steal your idea, actually.
Register