Prussian Blue

AuthorMessage
Gilly the Goldfish
Jackass
Gilly the Goldfish
January 25th, 2006 at 11:21am
why the fuck do parents actually try and indoctrinate their kids and force them into doing things that they don't believe in. Maybe they do belive it but why would they? We can't say Hitler was a bastard becuase we don't know for sure if Hitler was acting of his own accord or was merely a puppet figurehead of the party, although I doubt it. All this aryan shit and white power is all bollocks....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2006 at 11:30am
tre_cool_is_god:
can someone please put a link to these people here because i would like to hear what they said because i cant find refernce to them on the internet! Thankyou

http://www.prussianblue.net/
I found that...I find the 'Biography' very...Interesting.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 25th, 2006 at 12:07pm
oh its those 2 girls!! Yeah i knew about them a couple of years ago there was a programme on tele, I think it waqs louis Theroux investigates, and i have to admit that i do have a certain degree of pity for the children, because it was obvious that the mother and her group of racist friends put all these ideas into they're heads. But we are allways going to have people who get they're children to belive what they're perants are saying.

oh and thanks Bloodraine, i couldnt find it. Must be looking with my eyes closed again!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 25th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
can someone please put a link to these people here because i would like to hear what they said because i cant find refernce to them on the internet! Thankyou

I nearly laughed at this
both of them are strong- willed and have minds of their own.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 26th, 2006 at 08:46am
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I nearly laughed at this

what did you nearly laugh at?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2006 at 11:12am
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I nearly laughed at this

Like you said before...The Mother has probably put ideas into her kid's head. Making the 'minds of their own' quote a bit ironic really.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 26th, 2006 at 11:15am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I nearly laughed at this

Like you said before...The Mother has probably put ideas into her kid's head. Making the 'minds of their own' quote a bit ironic really.

but when you are kids the opinions that you forge are those mainly of your parents until you are old enough to know what and what not you want, these girls are just children!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 26th, 2006 at 06:05pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I nearly laughed at this

but when you are kids the opinions that you forge are those mainly of your parents until you are old enough to know what and what not you want, these girls are just children!

13...hardly children but not exactly adults either. But surely they are old enough to realize that racial dicrimination is wrong...but then I guess they've been brought up in a pretty nit tight, close minded community.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 27th, 2006 at 02:54pm
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

I nearly laughed at this

13...hardly children but not exactly adults either. But surely they are old enough to realize that racial dicrimination is wrong...but then I guess they've been brought up in a pretty nit tight, close minded community.

there will become a day when racial hatred will be a thing of the past.

i was bought up in an incredidbly racsit family and now i am older i dont have the same views has my family.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 27th, 2006 at 03:39pm
I personaly think that this is horrible, yes it is their opinion and thet do have a right to express them, but I belive that if your veiws are going to offend more people than they help you should keep them to your self.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 27th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Vader_Darth:
I personaly think that this is horrible, yes it is their opinion and thet do have a right to express them, but I belive that if your veiws are going to offend more people than they help you should keep them to your self.

how do you now that your views will offened until you air them? Just asking.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 28th, 2006 at 07:40am
well saying 'I love Hitler' is bound to offend people isint it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 28th, 2006 at 02:56pm
Vader_Darth:
well saying 'I love Hitler' is bound to offend people isint it.

yeah true! Embarassed
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
January 31st, 2006 at 10:15am
i think

Prussian Blue is shit.

I mean, i'm all for free speech and whatnot, but for fuck's sake, Hitler was a bad guy.
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
Geek
Zomg![lykwhoa.]
January 31st, 2006 at 10:26am
*thinks*

hold up a second, what record company was stupid enough to give them a deal?

...dumbfucks...
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 31st, 2006 at 10:28am
rock_chick0789:
*thinks*

...dumbfucks...

Probably one that has the same belifes that they do.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 31st, 2006 at 01:04pm
Incubus:
rock_chick0789:
*thinks*

...dumbfucks...

redneck fools i suppose.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 31st, 2006 at 01:08pm
rock_chick0789:
i think

Prussian Blue is shit.

I mean, i'm all for free speech and whatnot, but for fuck's sake, Hitler was a bad guy.

is that not a contradiction?
because hitler's supporters could say churchill was a bad guy. and i have lost my point. but anyway, its a contradiction. you can't say that you're entitled to your opinion but others aren't.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 01:10pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
rock_chick0789:
*thinks*

...dumbfucks...

redneck fools i suppose.

Hang on a minute...I read an article about white supremacists/Neo-Nazi's in The Guardian not long ago. They believed that music was one of the best forms of propaganda they could use. There was also a small bit about a guy who was organising a concert in Germany where bands who preached a racist message through their music were going to play. Although that kind of thing is illegal in Germany, I believe.

The whole focus of the piece was to show how white supremacy is creeping back in and becoming more common. We all know how influential music is, too. Togather they could become quite dangerous.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 31st, 2006 at 01:12pm
Bloodraine:
Hang on a minute...I read an article about white supremacists/Neo-Nazi's in The Guardian not long ago. They believed that music was one of the best forms of propaganda they could use. There was also a small bit about a guy who was organising a concert in Germany where bands who preached a racist message through their music were going to play. Although that kind of thing is illegal in Germany, I believe.

The whole focus of the piece was to show how white supremacy is creeping back in and becoming more common. We all know how influential music is, too. Togather they could become quite dangerous.

it depends on how much of the propeganda people will believe. and, i think, at the moment they would believe way more than the amount that causes worry.
Register