Mibba
October 8th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Pretty much my dad.
wish_i_was_adie
Jackass
wish_i_was_adie

Mibba
October 8th, 2006 at 11:36pm
It was about 12-13 years ago, I didn't even know what punk, rock, or alternative music was because I had never been exposed to it. I got to high school (7th grade) and people were listening to different kinds of music. Some of my classmates listened to and raved about a band called 'Green Day' and I was curious so I began to check out their music . . .

and the rest is history
billiejoeroxx
Geek
billiejoeroxx
October 9th, 2006 at 08:19am
my cuz got me into green day about 2 years ago.
oOoBiLLiE'S LiL BAB3oOo
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
oOoBiLLiE'S LiL BAB3oOo
October 9th, 2006 at 08:30am
ummmmmmmm........

well my dad bought american idiot not too long after it came out so he payed it so i got intrested and starting liking them!!
Kizza ere!
Geek
Kizza ere!
October 9th, 2006 at 04:07pm
it was my best mate jade, she got into them, made me listen to them for about 2 weeks evry single day lol. i hated them at first then one day i just couldnt get enough of them and im still like that today lol
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
October 9th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Pinhead.:
OK, long story. I heard American Idiot a few times before and liked it. I knew it was sung by Green Day, not that I knew who they were. I heard heard BOBD and liked it too, but never knew it was a GD song. My dad (who liked GD at the time) bought me the AI album. Then I got International Superhits and realised that I'd heard She and Waiting loads of times before, and that song my Dad always played in the car was actually Basket Case. I never saw a picture of GD until three months after I started liking them. Very Happy So yeah, that was six months ago. Since then, my dad has go me into MCR too.

thats a pretty cool dad
punk_out_cast
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punk_out_cast
October 9th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I really liked the song Holiday and BOBD...<33333
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
October 11th, 2006 at 04:41pm
i think i got myself in to them
Ole![MothaFucka]
Geek
Ole![MothaFucka]

Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I don't know.
I guees it was just meant to be ^-^
lol
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
October 13th, 2006 at 07:38pm
My cousin got me into them like two years ago. She would play American Idiot and I thought the music was awesome. And then I went over to her house once and she begged me to watch Bullet in a Bible and I was like okay. She skipped right to Good Riddance and I was like "Oh I know that song! I heard it when I was seven!(i was 13 when she asked me to listen to it)" and I knew every word and that was my second time hearing it. Sadly though, now she hates Green Day and is all emoish. Lucky for me though coz I get all her posters Very Happy.
Drunkard
Jackass
Drunkard
October 13th, 2006 at 08:06pm
noone i guess, i heard basketcase when i was 11, and i downloaded the song. then i downloaded some ohter greenday songs and voila, i was hooked Cool
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
King For A Couple Of Days
Mary'sX ChemicalX Romance
October 13th, 2006 at 09:25pm
my brother introduced me to them. he loved the band but i hated them. then i started lisining to them more and more and more and then all of the sudden they're my favorite band and i can't stop talking about them!
billiejoesgirl2006
Geek
billiejoesgirl2006

Mibba
October 14th, 2006 at 09:41am
my sister carol got my into green day from a early age she was a big fan back in the ninety's when i was around 5 or 6, when i first heard basketcase i was amazed and i been hooked ever since!! well thats 14 or 15 yrs now!!
American Nimrod
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
American Nimrod
October 14th, 2006 at 10:20am
I heard Welcome To Paradise every time I went to school when I was about 3 or 4 I got into them.I begin hearing Basket Case When I come Around and others.
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 07:35pm
i kinda got hooked on them myself, but my dad really got me into them
he started buying me all their old albums and stuff
he got me alot of posters too and he playes me their songs all the time on his guitar Smile
The Law Won
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The Law Won

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 07:39pm
myself and my friends
Mechanical_Chick'05
Geek
Mechanical_Chick'05
October 15th, 2006 at 07:41pm
A target commerical
Rage
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rage

Mibba Blog
October 15th, 2006 at 07:48pm
My best guy friend Zack got me into them... which is kind of weird cause he was a big religion freak... but he got me into them from the Nimrod CD. King for a Day was the first song I listened to by them. I wasn't really into them that much but when he died he left all their CD's to me and I listened to them everyday.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 16th, 2006 at 09:01am
I did it myself
Register