Blog
December 26th, 2005 at 02:20pm
My friends Michelle and Katie. They be the shizz Cool
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
December 26th, 2005 at 02:31pm
When i was younger i heard Good Riddance but i didnt look into them because i wasnt into music when i was younger, and then when i was in grade 5(im in grade 8 now) i was watching much music and Basket Case came on and im all like "Whoa! whoa..That guy sings that good riddance song! WHOA! thats crazy!" and i started liking them from there, i didnt buy there albums because i wasnt allowed to listen to that type of music...but when i was in grade 7 i saw the american idiot video and im like "HOLY SHIT ITS THEM AGAIN!" and when the album came out my mom let me buy it XD then i got international superhits and shenanigans then dookie 1039 smoothed out slappy hours, then nimrod and insomniac, i need wanrning and kerplunk now...thats my story XD
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
December 26th, 2005 at 02:35pm
my boyfriend
User Not Found
Geek
User Not Found
December 26th, 2005 at 02:36pm
my sister.
she showed me international superhits.
"what kinda weird idiots are these people" i said.

then i realised how wrong I was.. Rolling Eyes
Make Him Scream
Jackass
Make Him Scream
December 26th, 2005 at 02:40pm
No one. I saw BOBD on TV and bought AI.

I feel like such a...poser Rolling Eyes
Make Him Scream
Jackass
Make Him Scream
December 26th, 2005 at 02:42pm
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
No one. I saw BOBD on TV and bought AI.

I feel like such a...poser Rolling Eyes
Then I bought ISH, and realized how many songs of their's I liked and didn't know it was them. Then I got all the rest of their CDs, and the rest is history ^__^
chuff_off
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chuff_off

Blog
December 26th, 2005 at 02:52pm
my brother got warning when it was out, i heard it and thought "wow" , and ive liked them ever since Very Happy
User Not Found
Geek
User Not Found
December 26th, 2005 at 03:04pm
chuff_off:
my brother got warning when it was out, i heard it and thought "wow" , and ive liked them ever since Very Happy

LOL. I love your ava.
it is so.... typical me.
mikesdirtylilsecret
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
mikesdirtylilsecret
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:04pm
my dad got me into greenday aswell as alot of punk music and i just kinda been listinin to it all my life.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:05pm
me
rocknrollluver
Geek
rocknrollluver
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:08pm
my brother got dookie and i was 3 and i listeed to them when he did then i went on to buy all the records
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:10pm
my aunt and myself
rocknrollluver
Geek
rocknrollluver
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:11pm
i kinda feel like a nerd though cause MY 1st album was AI then i went back and rebaught all the older albums ((which are much better in my opinion))
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:11pm
my friend
The Spelling Nazi Minx
Idiot
The Spelling Nazi Minx
January 22nd, 2006 at 04:14pm
I did.

I heard Warning and Macy's Day Parade on the radio, and I fell madly in love.
Smiles
Falling In Love With The Board
Smiles
January 22nd, 2006 at 05:40pm
i did.....i used to listen to them on the radio but i never knew who they were. all i know is that i loved the songs.
and Seth Green is how i got into them (as in knowing the name)
i noticed he liked Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, and Nirvana and i tried watching videos from them and i looked up Green Day first and i was like o_O i know those songs
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:29pm
My brother.He gave me Dookie when I was younger.Then he started giving more CDs which included Insomniac and Nimrod.

Then in 2004,he gave me American Idiot and just last year he gave me Shenanigans too and then the '39/Smooth tape lol.Most of my CD collection is based on CDs he's given me hehe.
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:32pm
No one. I heard Blvd. Of Broken Dreams on MTV, and then I looked them up, and I became obsessed, and I depend on the internet for my old stuff until my mom comes to her senses that I wont stop begging her for the albums.
LeavingYouBehind
Geek
LeavingYouBehind
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:38pm
It was a combination of me and my friends.

I had liked them since I had first heard of them (about 8 or 9 years ago) but I was never obsessed or in love with them or anything. Then (about 4 years ago) I started hanging out with my friends, who are really into punk music, and they kept talking about all of these bands that at the time I had never even heard of (.. I didn't exactly have the best taste in music at the time) and they mentioned Green Day. And I was so excited because they were finally talking about a band that I knew about! So I got even more into them. That's how it started for me. Cool
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:47pm
Me and my sister. Smile I knew who they were, since my sister liked them, but I only started listening to them a few years ago.
Register