9/11 conspiracies

AuthorMessage
mep
Geek
mep
January 13th, 2006 at 08:20pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Although I admit that the 9/11 attacks are not as straightforward as they were made out to be, I just still don't think that America would do that to itself.
Call me naive if you want, but it just makes no sense.

For war... wars make alot of money.
Who do you think would profit from wars..?
A war that doesn't have a face to a name.
A war on terrorism.
A war that could go on for years...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 13th, 2006 at 08:22pm
mep:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Although I admit that the 9/11 attacks are not as straightforward as they were made out to be, I just still don't think that America would do that to itself.

A war on terrorism.

O.O
Profit?!?
You honestly think that? They're gonna lose people. And if this really is a conspiracy, then George Bush is more heartless than I could have ever have thought.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 13th, 2006 at 08:26pm
mep:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

A war on terrorism.

Well, you have to realize it's not America that did it to itself, it's the government that did it to America (if it did, I mean).
I don't know, it does seem like the towers fell not just from the planes, but from explosions inside the building. But that doesn't prove a conspiracy - just a very well-planned terrorist-attack. I don't know, maybe it was a conspiracy, maybe not. This thing hurts enough the way it is, I don't want to think about it.
mep
Geek
mep
January 13th, 2006 at 08:31pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
mep:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

A war on terrorism.

O.O
Profit?!?
You honestly think that? They're gonna lose people. And if this really is a conspiracy, then George Bush is more heartless than I could have ever have thought.

That's why it's so hard to believe.
That's why it would be so easy to get away with.
THAT'S WHY HE'S A MONSTER!!!!
Sad He's screwing up the environment too.
mep
Geek
mep
January 13th, 2006 at 08:37pm
Faith:
mep:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

A war on terrorism.

Well, you have to realize it's not America that did it to itself, it's the government that did it to America (if it did, I mean).
I don't know, it does seem like the towers fell not just from the planes, but from explosions inside the building. But that doesn't prove a conspiracy - just a very well-planned terrorist-attack. I don't know, maybe it was a conspiracy, maybe not. This thing hurts enough the way it is, I don't want to think about it.

But they're going to get away with it -!!
It would have taken a heck of a lot to plant the explosives -to wire the building! You need to know the structure of the building, where to put them so the building would collapse properly. You would need to have people coming in and out of the building... a lot of people.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 13th, 2006 at 08:40pm
mep:

But they're going to get away with it -!!
It would have taken a heck of a lot to plant the explosives -to wire the building! You need to know the structure of the building, where to put them so the building would collapse properly. You would need to have people coming in and out of the building... a lot of people.

They will get away with it ANYWAY! If the government did it, there'so way you'll have them busted for it. Rolling Eyes
mep
Geek
mep
January 13th, 2006 at 08:57pm
That's not true.
Something needs to happen.
Everyone needs to open their eyes - we all need to know the truth.
Once that happens, once we can all rise above the lies of the media, above all the bullshit we get shoved in our faces - SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 13th, 2006 at 09:11pm
mep:
That's not true.
Something needs to happen.
Everyone needs to open their eyes - we all need to know the truth.
Once that happens, once we can all rise above the lies of the media, above all the bullshit we get shoved in our faces - SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

I wish I was that naively hopeful. Well, maybe something will happen, but most likely it won't.
*maryjane*
Geek
*maryjane*
January 13th, 2006 at 09:48pm
i dont think the AssHole is smart enough to plan something that genious.........

but then again, thats what he has all his jackass friends for, right???
Kitti
Kitti
January 13th, 2006 at 10:00pm
mep:
everyone saw the twin towers fall.
did everyone notice how PERFECTLY it fell? what the hell was with those explosions? Kinda like the way you would demolish of building -!! it was one level after the next - in sequence! what kind of a plane does that by crashing into a tower?

The structure of the buildings and the laws of physics would actually mean the towers falling like that. Really. When the upper levels of a building are blown to pieces, the weight of the rubble is concentrated on the floor below it, which will cave under the weight. The focus of the weight of the upper stories of the buildings being shifted from a balance across weight bearing walls to a ceiling causes a chain reaction much like the way Uranium is used for nuclear bombs.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
January 13th, 2006 at 10:29pm
i love it when people accidently creat more evidence for me... haha.
mep
Geek
mep
January 14th, 2006 at 05:37am
paradoxical:
mep:
did everyone notice how PERFECTLY it fell? what the hell was with those explosions? Kinda like the way you would demolish of building -!! it was one level after the next - in sequence! what kind of a plane does that by crashing into a tower?

The structure of the buildings and the laws of physics would actually mean the towers falling like that. Really. When the upper levels of a building are blown to pieces, the weight of the rubble is concentrated on the floor below it, which will cave under the weight. The focus of the weight of the upper stories of the buildings being shifted from a balance across weight bearing walls to a ceiling causes a chain reaction much like the way Uranium is used for nuclear bombs.

http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/wtc.htm

The laws of physics work FOR the conspiracy -not against.
mep
Geek
mep
January 14th, 2006 at 06:06am
Faith:

I wish I was that naively hopeful. Well, maybe something will happen, but most likely it won't.

See?! It's that 'maybe something will happen' part we're fighting for!!!

Have some faith..!! Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 14th, 2006 at 08:53am
paradoxical:
mep:

Shocked You're too intelligent! Seriously!
Kitti
Kitti
January 14th, 2006 at 02:15pm
mep:
paradoxical:
mep:

http://home.comcast.net/~skydrifter/wtc.htm

The laws of physics work FOR the conspiracy -not against.

The laws of physics work for truth, not some far fetched idea the President Bush was in on this. Let's face it-- there is NO WAY he's either that evil and intelligent or THAT stupid. Everyone wants to blame him for everything, but the truth of the matter is, he's harmless and foolish. But he's got to be doing something right, we reelected him.
And it WAS a conspiracy. Just not what you're trying to say it is. Let's go over what we know. On 9/11/01 several airplanes were hijacked. They were flown into the WTC, Pentagon, and one was crashed in a field in PA. The hijackers were killed in the crashes. They were nearly all citizens of Saudi Arabia. The US government had information about the atacks for a long time before they ocurred. For some reason it was ignored, but perhaps that was because it seems so far fetched. It was premeditated.
I'm not happy about the government right now, but no one is that stupid.
mep
Geek
mep
January 14th, 2006 at 10:25pm
paradoxical:
The laws of physics work for truth, not some far fetched idea the President Bush was in on this. Let's face it-- there is NO WAY he's either that evil and intelligent or THAT stupid. Everyone wants to blame him for everything, but the truth of the matter is, he's harmless and foolish. But he's got to be doing something right, we reelected him.
And it WAS a conspiracy. Just not what you're trying to say it is. Let's go over what we know. On 9/11/01 several airplanes were hijacked. They were flown into the WTC, Pentagon, and one was crashed in a field in PA. The hijackers were killed in the crashes. They were nearly all citizens of Saudi Arabia. The US government had information about the atacks for a long time before they ocurred. For some reason it was ignored, but perhaps that was because it seems so far fetched. It was premeditated.
I'm not happy about the government right now, but no one is that stupid.

WHAT THE...???? DID YOU EVEN READ THE LINK?? YOU JUST SAID IT YOURSELF!!! The laws of physics work for the TRUTH!!!
The way the towers fell tell us that the planes that crashed into the towers were NOT responsible for the towers collasing in THAT WAY!!!! The FEMA report stated that "fires plus impact damage alone caused complete collapses of all three buildings" - IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!

"No steel structure has ever been collapsed by fire, before or since"
"In the "official" account, the floor-plate attachments are supposed to have let go, (on cue - given the images) causing the accelerating cement "pancake" mass. According to that theory, only the first floor above the fire initially collapsed, causing the floors below to progressively collapse; one-floor-at-a-time. That requires a sequence of delays - however brief."
"The reason that the firefighters bolted up the stairwell was that they were totally certain that there was no danger of collapse. They had no fear; one may go to the transcripts of the radio traffic for evidence of their associated faith and courage. Steel buildings just don't collapse from fire damage. Now, the world is expected to believe that there were three such collapses on 9-11; one building receiving no impact or affected by jet fuel."
"One must remember that each building had 47 steel columns at its center. It's possible to imagine the cement floors dislodging themselves; but there is no rational accounting for the ABRUPT collapse of the core columns!"
"The center-section supporting structure of the WTC tower buildings broke apart as it collapsed. Therefore, an argument for ‘mechanical energy transmission’ doesn’t hold up. It’s not the same as hitting a nail with a sledge-hammer - producing/transmitting tremendous heat from the impact. Comparing the mechanics of the collapsing buildings, a ‘shattering’ nail would not transmit the impact force to necessary to ‘heat’ the opposite end of a nail. In other words, the force of the collapse couldn't/didn't melt the bases of the core columns. "

JUST READ THE FREAKEN SITE!!!

FOR SOME REASON IT WAS IGNORED? NOT THAT INTELLIGENT OR STUPID? HARMLESS??

Why on earth then DO YOU THINK that there are SO MANY holes in the 'official' story????

Here's more:

"Bush’s later claims as to having witnessed the aircraft strike on TV don’t hold up under elementary scrutiny. His statements (presumed reasoning) support other evidence of a serious a mental problem.

Specifically, at a public appearance, Bush gave the following response to a 7th grader –

“Thank you, Jordan. Well, Jordan, you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my Chief of Staff, Andy Card -- actually, I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on. And I used to fly, myself, and I said, well, there's one terrible pilot. I said, it must have been a horrible accident.

But I was whisked off there, I didn't have much time to think about it. And I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my Chief of Staff, who is sitting over here, walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower, America is under attack."

THE SECOND STATEMENT:

“Anyway, I was sitting there, and my Chief of Staff -- well, first of all, when we walked into the classroom, I had seen this plane fly into the first building. There was a TV set on. And you know, I thought it was pilot error and I was amazed that anybody could make such a terrible mistake. And something was wrong with the plane, or -- anyway, I'm sitting there, listening to the briefing, and Andy Card came and said, "America is under attack."

( http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/01/20020105-3.html )

For starters, just note the verbal chaos in Bush's descriptions (plural) of events - clearly poorly constructed lies.

1. The Booker Elementary teacher said there was no TV present.

2. The first attack was known, before Bush entered the school, itself.

3. Remembering that the second strike was described to Bush in the classroom, he is implying he saw the first aircraft hit the WTC - impossible, of course.

4. The video coverage showed clear weather. No pilot is going to have such an ‘accident’ in clear weather. As a pilot himself, Bush should have recognized that as elementary logic.

5. Given the 1993 bombing of the WTC, it would be natural to assume more terrorism – not an ‘accident.’

6. He wasn't "whisked" anywhere."
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 15th, 2006 at 06:29am
I don't know the first thing about physics...on an E at the moment...so I'll just grin and say the Twin Towers got knocked down =D
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2006 at 06:35am
...I'm sorry, but you people can harp on all you want and point the finger (I can understand if you lost relatives in the WTC attacks or something, you need to blame somebody for your loss...). But these conspiracy theories you cling onto have little truth in them. Accept that.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 15th, 2006 at 11:46am
It is possible that 9/11 was a conspiracy but its highly improbably, I mean why? what would be the point?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 15th, 2006 at 11:58am
Whether it was a conspiracy or not, it happened, and I think we need to start concentrating on the here and now, and getting this war in Iraq sorted out.
Register