Serial Killers

AuthorMessage
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 16th, 2006 at 01:48pm
It would be sort of interesting...I'd like to know why people would do such a horrible thing. But I think if everyone got into the mind of one paritcular serial killer, particularly a judge or policeofficer, others would be let off.
But what they do is wrong, and they don't deserve any glorification.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 16th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Saiyan:
more importantly, why the hell would you go on vampire freaks in the first place?

because i met a very good friend there.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2006 at 05:18pm
I think their is a common phycological issue they all have, and if we knew more about it, it could be prevented. I dont believe a person is jsut born a killer, something made them that way.
Matty.
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 07:40pm
Magne:
Saiyan:
more importantly, why the hell would you go on vampire freaks in the first place?

you met a friend on there? but why where you on there when you met them?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 17th, 2006 at 04:44am
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:

because i was just browsing one day and came across it, anyway whats wrong with it, i was loking for the rasmus forum and came across vampire freaks
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 17th, 2006 at 05:23am
vampire freaks is pretty cool
Matty.
Matty.
May 17th, 2006 at 08:45am
Magne:
Saiyan:
Magne:
Saiyan:

because i was just browsing one day and came across it, anyway whats wrong with it, i was loking for the rasmus forum and came across vampire freaks

Whats wrong with it? They glorify serial killers for a start...
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 08:47am
I personally believe that they should bring back the death penalty in Britain o they can have the same treatment as their victims.
Matty.
Matty.
May 20th, 2006 at 10:31am
J.O.S is ma master:
I personally believe that they should bring back the death penalty in Britain o they can have the same treatment as their victims.

Same in Australia
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 10:36am
J.O.S is ma master:
I know it looks like thats what they deservem but does any really desereve to have their life taken away? I don't know about that. I'm a little uncertain about the death penalty, but I don't really feel to much remorse when A murdered gets it.
wheels-and-dolls-baby
Geek
wheels-and-dolls-baby
May 21st, 2006 at 02:08pm
There was a drama on TV a week ago about hte trials of Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, I didn't really know much about the murders to start so I found out a lot more. When I was told what happened to the children they killed I felt physically sick.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:16am
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

No way. Why should another person die? No person deserves the death peanalty.

There is enough killing in this world, we don't need people killing for justice as well.
Matty.
Matty.
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:47am
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

There is enough killing in this world, we don't need people killing for justice as well.

It will stop other people doing it, plus they are wasteing my oxygen by being alive
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:10am
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

It will stop other people doing it, plus they are wasteing my oxygen by being alive
Murders will never be stopped, and by killing people, you are only creating more murders.
Matty.
Matty.
May 23rd, 2006 at 06:19am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

Murders will never be stopped, and by killing people, you are only creating more murders.

Yea but I would only call it murder if the person is innocent, othrwise it irradication and extermination Cool

Capital punishment all the way
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:25am
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

Yea but I would only call it murder if the person is innocent, othrwise it irradication and extermination Cool

I didnt mean it like I disagree with the death penalty, Im just saying murders will never ever stop reguardless of the puninishment.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 23rd, 2006 at 09:24pm
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

Are you joking Shocked

There is no reason why a person's life should be taken away from them by another person. Ever. This includes murders.

Plus, if the person was a murderer, then wouldn't it be better for them to spend many many years in jail instead of just being killed? Spending years in jail would be worse for them anyways.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:08pm
im for making them rot in jail the death penalty seems to me the easy way out
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 24th, 2006 at 05:08am
Coff:
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:

Same in Australia

Are you joking Shocked

There is no reason why a person's life should be taken away from them by another person. Ever. This includes murders.

Plus, if the person was a murderer, then wouldn't it be better for them to spend many many years in jail instead of just being killed? Spending years in jail would be worse for them anyways.

i have to admit that i agree with Coff because what happeneds if they execute the wrong person? That then is murder. You can never bring that person back.
sinine
sinine
May 25th, 2006 at 02:04am
My opinion?

They disgust me, yet I don't hate them. I don't know... It's complicated...

My favorite is Charles Manson.
Register