Serial Killers

AuthorMessage
sinine
King For A Couple Of Days
sinine
May 25th, 2006 at 02:07am
J.O.S is ma master:
I personally believe that they should bring back the death penalty in Britain o they can have the same treatment as their victims.

I don't know about that... I'd want them suffer... a lot. Very Happy
Matty.
Matty.
May 25th, 2006 at 04:04am
Magne:
Coff:
Saiyan:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Saiyan:
Coff:
Saiyan:
J.O.S is ma master:
I personally believe that they should bring back the death penalty in Britain o they can have the same treatment as their victims.

Same in Australia

No way. Why should another person die? No person deserves the death peanalty.

There is enough killing in this world, we don't need people killing for justice as well.

It will stop other people doing it, plus they are wasteing my oxygen by being alive
Murders will never be stopped, and by killing people, you are only creating more murders.

Yea but I would only call it murder if the person is innocent, othrwise it irradication and extermination Cool

Capital punishment all the way

Are you joking Shocked

There is no reason why a person's life should be taken away from them by another person. Ever. This includes murders.

Plus, if the person was a murderer, then wouldn't it be better for them to spend many many years in jail instead of just being killed? Spending years in jail would be worse for them anyways.

i have to admit that i agree with Coff because what happeneds if they execute the wrong person? That then is murder. You can never bring that person back.

Yea, the only flaw i see in it is when they execute the wrong person
-Misery-
Geek
-Misery-
May 27th, 2006 at 04:23am
whats wrong with vampirefreaks
Matty.
Matty.
May 27th, 2006 at 05:04am
-Misery-:

What isn't wrong with it?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 28th, 2006 at 08:15am
Saiyan:
-Misery-:

Why don't you let people have their own beliefs, and like what they want? People can like vampire freaks if they fucking want to, without you telling them that its not ok Rolling Eyes

I don't like serial killers, and I hate how some people love them just to fit into that subculture. I mean, a lot of those kids just like them because some view it as a thing that they have to do to be "goth" or whatever.
What's in a name?
What's in a name?

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 09:16am
(This is not directed to anyone here in specific)

To take a human life is always wrong. It’s the circumstances that make the difference.
It’s not that weird that people are fascinated by serial killers.
A lot of persons find morbid things interesting without believing that it’s right.
Those who idolize them are a bit harder to understand but there are a lot
of explanations. Humans are very complex creatures and inherited
qualities and environmental influence are aspects that you need
to look at in order to understand a person’s way of acting/thinking.

Most people would say serial killing is wrong and sick etc. That’s a very
normal and rational way to think. But it’s not really all that easy.
One of the most difficult things is trying to tell right from wrong.
You feel what’s wrong most of the time. The problem is that some
people don’t feel that killing is wrong. Humans are not supposed to
be able to kill each other but as we know it can still be done.
What every individual consider being right/wrong is based on
so many things, but it is the society’s view that defines what’s
considered right and what’s considered wrong. It’s the normal
view so to say. So to think killing is right is the wrong thing to do.
It’s normal to think it is wrong because that’s what the society says,
what most people think. But just because the majority thinks a
certain way it doesn’t have to be the right way. Just think about Hitler
and Germany during WW2 .

I do not sympathize with serial killers. I do not consider it to be right
because I can se no excuse for their actions. It causes so much pain and
sorrow and strikes so may people with fear. (I could continue but I think
I’ve made my point. And written too much already =P). I just want people
to think before they make a statement. Think before you judge, don’t just
judge because the norm says it’s wrong.

(No comments saying I’m contradicting myself, thanks. I tried to explain it the best I could. Hope it makes at least some sense.) Cool
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
May 28th, 2006 at 09:31am
Coff:
Saiyan:
-Misery-:

Why don't you let people have their own beliefs, and like what they want? People can like vampire freaks if they fucking want to, without you telling them that its not ok Rolling Eyes

I don't like serial killers, and I hate how some people love them just to fit into that subculture. I mean, a lot of those kids just like them because some view it as a thing that they have to do to be "goth" or whatever.

Thank you.
Matty.
Matty.
May 30th, 2006 at 07:20am
Tell me something good about it
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
May 30th, 2006 at 07:28am
Saiyan:

We're not here to discuss Vampire Freaks Eh

And to the comment above me. I love your long comments. And I can see how they can feel what they are doing is right. I mean, today I walked home with a pirate mask on. Lets not ask questions. But. I needed money, thats all I'm going to say about that. I don't normally do that lmfao I'm pretty quiet usually

Anyways. Yeah, after about a minute, or even less, I kind of forgot that I was wearing it. It just felt natural. And to everyone else, I would have looked to weird. But to me, it didn't seem like that.

I guess once they start thinking a certain way, they stop knowing the difference between right and wrong.
Matty.
Matty.
May 30th, 2006 at 07:34am
Coff:
Saiyan:

We're not here to discuss Vampire Freaks Eh

And to the comment above me. I love your long comments. And I can see how they can feel what they are doing is right. I mean, today I walked home with a pirate mask on. Lets not ask questions. But. I needed money, thats all I'm going to say about that. I don't normally do that lmfao I'm pretty quiet usually

Anyways. Yeah, after about a minute, or even less, I kind of forgot that I was wearing it. It just felt natural. And to everyone else, I would have looked to weird. But to me, it didn't seem like that.

I guess once they start thinking a certain way, they stop knowing the difference between right and wrong.

ok, well i think that serial killers that have been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt to be guilty deserve the needle
Anneka-Rice
Geek
Anneka-Rice

Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 08:56am
When my mum was a child, a girl in her/my town was killed by Fred West who buried his victims in concrete. I cant imagine how scared you'd be just to go out the house, knowing that there's a serial killer on the loose. Fred West also locked up his victims in cages in his basement, his wife helped him too. He also used to drill holes through the wall into his teenage daughters bedrooms, so he could watch them dress. Its discusting.

I'd love to ask every serial killer one question: What makes you want to kill so many innocent people?
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 05:25pm
Serial killers both disgust and fascinate me. I could never understand how a human could ever look at a child, woman, man, and harm them, simply for pleasure.

These people deserve death. Really, I know it's wrong, and it's murder. But you look at the heinous acts of these people, and they deserve it.

They deserve to be studied, then killed. Idfk how, but if anyone deserves death, it's these individuals.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 23rd, 2006 at 05:28pm
WeFoundTheDuck:
Serial killers both disgust and fascinate me. I could never understand how a human could ever look at a child, woman, man, and harm them, simply for pleasure.

These people deserve death. Really, I know it's wrong, and it's murder. But you look at the heinous acts of these people, and they deserve it.

They deserve to be studied, then killed. Idfk how, but if anyone deserves death, it's these individuals.

Nobody deserves death.
You aren't god, you don't deserve to decide when another man lives and another man dies.

Neither do serial killers, but killing the killer makes you worse than them. Purely for the fact you're making that conscious, calculated desicion to remove them from the world. Getting rid won't stop serial killers.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
June 23rd, 2006 at 05:38pm
Bloodraine:
Nobody deserves death.
You aren't god, you don't deserve to decide when another man lives and another man dies.

Neither do serial killers, but killing the killer makes you worse than them. Purely for the fact you're making that conscious, calculated desicion to remove them from the world. Getting rid won't stop serial killers.

I know I am not god, and I know I shouldn't be deciding this.

But some pictures I've seen, of victims of serial killers, and the fact that a lot of serial killers don't feel any sort of remorse for their actions.

I just think the world is safer if these people were dead.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 26th, 2006 at 11:31am
Yeah...I noticed that while browsing once...
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
June 26th, 2006 at 11:51am
Sugah Faerie:
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=25808&start=45

I think that ^ was around first. Iuno. I cant see the date cos for soem reason the first page is banned at my boarding school

Bloodraine:
Yeah...I noticed that while browsing once...

Use this one, the older thread's 80% spam and it's been inactive for more than six months.
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
July 4th, 2006 at 02:44pm
i agree
Kitti
Kitti
July 4th, 2006 at 03:03pm
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*:
i agree
...with what? No one said anything to agree with. Please don't bump threads. Contribute.
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*
July 4th, 2006 at 03:54pm
Kitti:
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*:
i agree
...with what? No one said anything to agree with. Please don't bump threads. Contribute.
with "wefoundtheduck"
Kitti
Kitti
July 4th, 2006 at 04:07pm
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*:
Kitti:
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*:
i agree
with "wefoundtheduck"
Care to explain your reasoning?
Register