Do you or your parents park in disabled/handicapped spaces?

AuthorMessage
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 8th, 2006 at 05:48pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
$PERB$:
i dont think ive ever been more serious in my life
i am German i do not joke around about anything...

Rolling Eyes

STFU. Plzkthnx.

ever
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 05:58pm
$PERB$:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
$PERB$:

Rolling Eyes

STFU. Plzkthnx.

ever

your from Los Angelos right?
$PERB$
Idiot
$PERB$
February 8th, 2006 at 06:03pm
NeoSteph:
$PERB$:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
$PERB$:

Rolling Eyes

STFU. Plzkthnx.

ever

yes
Los Angeles
but im of Jewish German descent
and was born in Toronto[/img]
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 06:10pm
$PERB$:
NeoSteph:
$PERB$:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
$PERB$:

Rolling Eyes

STFU. Plzkthnx.

ever

yes
Los Angeles
but im of Jewish German descent
and was born in Toronto[/img]

If your in Los Angelos, then why does you IP state that your in Ontario, Canada.

How can anyone take you seriously when you seem to be lying about the simplest things.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 9th, 2006 at 11:04am
$PERB$:

I'm English...

I'm fat and lazy and I sit around wearing top hats, drinking afternoon tea with clotted cream scones whist watching Polo and shouting; 'Tally-Ho' and 'Jolly good' at random intervals. Not.

But I think you're bending the truth anyway, you've pretty much just been rumbled^
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 9th, 2006 at 11:41am
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:

I'm English...

I'm fat and lazy and I sit around wearing top hats, drinking afternoon tea with clotted cream scones whist watching Polo and shouting; 'Tally-Ho' and 'Jolly good' at random intervals. Not.

But I think you're bending the truth anyway, you've pretty much just been rumbled^

he's been sussed!! Laughing
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 9th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:

I'm English...

If you wear a top hat you're the sexiest person ever!
Sorry, I'm a little over obsessed with top hat wearers -drools-

lmfao lmfao Are you ready for some afternoon tea, darrling?
the17th-minority
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the17th-minority
February 10th, 2006 at 07:25pm
I hate to say things but...this is very odd and I am about to fall over laughing.

lmfao lmfao
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 10th, 2006 at 07:58pm
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:

I'm English...

you forgot the cucumber sandwiches. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE CUCUMBER SANDWICHES.

*trots of to play crotchet*
Anneka-Rice
Geek
Anneka-Rice

Blog
February 19th, 2006 at 07:13am
the madcap laughs:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
PanicOfBeliever:
My parent tends to use them, they're nearest to where we want to go.

so if you end up in a wheelchair, you wont mind if all the disabled spots are taken and you have to stumble out of your car?

Oh come on, don't be so melodramatic.

Sure, I've parked in a disabled space...as a last resort, and when I'm not staying for long. If ever a disabled person needed to use the space, then I'd give it up for them, as I'm sure most would...no big deal. Just lay off
It is not being melodramatic! It is the truth.
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
February 19th, 2006 at 07:28am
well my dads a taxi driver so he parks in the pick up section even when he's not working and my mum only parks in disabled spots when its really late at night
LAL
Geek
LAL
April 12th, 2006 at 10:16am
Its really annoying to see people parking in disabled spaces. my dad has a card because he has M.S and it really pisses him off. Rolling Eyes
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
April 12th, 2006 at 03:02pm
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:

I'm English...

lmfao
and I'm irish, I always wear green, say "top of the mornin to ya" spend my days casing leprechauns, my nights getting drunk and hav'en the craic
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 03:11pm
Incubus:
Bloodraine:
$PERB$:

I'm English...

lmfao
and I'm irish, I always wear green, say "top of the mornin to ya" spend my days casing leprechauns, my nights getting drunk and hav'en the craic

Don't forget the Guinness.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 12th, 2006 at 03:12pm
Mackass:
Its really annoying to see people parking in disabled spaces. my dad has a card because he has M.S and it really pisses him off. Rolling Eyes

and i can see why aswell. It really pisses me of when i have to take my kiddie to see his dr at the hosptail and some thoughtless prick parks in disabled spots. They should all be clmaped and have a parking fine, its what would happen if we parked on double yellow lines.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Magne:
and i can see why aswell. It really pisses me of when i have to take my kiddie to see his dr at the hosptail and some thoughtless prick parks in disabled spots. They should all be clmaped and have a parking fine, its what would happen if we parked on double yellow lines.

The thing is if they're at a hospital they could well be ill or invalid in some way...but on a short term, so they don't have a disabled sticker, y'know?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 12th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Bloodraine:
Magne:

The thing is if they're at a hospital they could well be ill or invalid in some way...but on a short term, so they don't have a disabled sticker, y'know?

the DLA say that if you are not long term ill/sick you are not intitled to a sticker then your not entitled to park in disabled spaces and it happens all over town aswell, i was just using the hospital has an example.

Not entitled to a badge then dont park in spaces that you have no right to.
kfk8e
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kfk8e
April 12th, 2006 at 06:36pm
I do martial arts at a leisure centre 3 times a week, and some evenings it's REALLY busy, and the car park is literally overflowing - people park on verges, on the side of the road part of a car park, in the bit of pedestrian walkway in front of the steps etc. but the disabled spaces are usually left empty (well sometimes 1 is taken, but there are plenty left). I find this a bit stupid cause I mean, how many disabled people are gonna use a leisure centre? I do know of one, who is actually a young girl in a family who practically spend their whole lives there, but there's 8 disabled spaces for God's sake. Rather than park where you're blocking someone from getting past, park in the disabled space!

My mum/dad only come to pick me up/drop me off. They usually come in with me cause I have so much stuff to carry, and if there were no other places left they would park in the disabled space for that short time. I reckon that if for some reason they stayed and watched me for 2 hours, they would regularly go out and check if there was a normal space free - at least I hope they would.

In a hospital or doctor's surgery neither I (when I learn to drive) nor my parents would park in a disabled space cause there would be a really high possibility that people who really need those spaces would go there.
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
April 12th, 2006 at 06:52pm
i dont drive but my mom does becuase she has a handicapped plate, but i usually dont take elevators
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 12th, 2006 at 07:51pm
Well.....

.....it's fine......so long as you can FAKE an injury well enough!!!!!

H-F-P-R
Register