SHOW: Big Brother 2006

AuthorMessage
Her_Infernal_Majesty
King For A Couple Of Days
Her_Infernal_Majesty
May 22nd, 2006 at 02:58pm
Okay!!! I knw ppl say Big Bro is crap and IT IS MOST OF DA TIME BUT!!!!!!

oH MY GOD!! I want pete's wardrobe! He definatly has 2 win this year!!!!!
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 01:12am
I live in Au so I know nothing about it. So i'm just going to say:
I dont know why people are so obsessed with people living in a fucking house!
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 24th, 2006 at 06:09pm
I'm so glad Shibaz has gone Shocked
Relion
Falling In Love With The Board
Relion
May 24th, 2006 at 06:38pm
I fancy Pete, LOL. He's the best looking one in there, and he's so kind. <3
I fucking hate Sezer, he just wants to get in Imo's pants.
I do generally think that Mikey and Grace are in love, though, because they were friends, and i just like how they didn't make a big scene about it.
Sezer + Imo = Wanabe Maxwell and Saskia.
Used to like shabaz but god, he is a twat.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
May 25th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Dawn is meant to walk tonight or something. I dont really watch in though
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 25th, 2006 at 12:45pm
That guy with Tourettes Syndrome.

It's not the fact he has it, the fact that he is SO annoying and fake (like falling down the stairs) that gets to me.

I hate that program. And I have to sit through it every night.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 25th, 2006 at 03:14pm
international_idiot:
Waiting <3:
Big Brother is the biggest piece of crap ever. I'd rather watch Ground Force. -_-

*deep breath*

YOU'RE DISSING GROUND FORCE?

aaa

I...I guess I was...
Sorry about that.
But hey! I said twas better than BB. Cool
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 25th, 2006 at 06:29pm
I just like to say well done to whatever producer thought it would be a good idea (AGH!) to put a lad with tourettes (RRRR!) into Big Brother.
It's totally wrong, but totally right for TV. He's actually a really nice fella, and at the moment he's my favourite to (WANK!) win the thing - but does anyone else get the impression that he's either

a) faking it

or at the very least

b) milking it for all it's worth.

Also Imogen's a fox!
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 09:19am
Pete is teh sex he rox my black and white sox XD he's so cute and richard is so funny
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 02:29pm
i'm not addicted i'm not *knows all the housemates by name, age and blood group* Shifty

pete to win.

bonnie to go tonight

GET NIKKI OUT BEFORE I HURL AT THE TV.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 02:31pm
Bad Wolf:
I just like to say well done to whatever producer thought it would be a good idea (AGH!) to put a lad with tourettes (RRRR!) into Big Brother.
It's totally wrong, but totally right for TV. He's actually a really nice fella, and at the moment he's my favourite to (WANK!) win the thing - but does anyone else get the impression that he's either

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!

believe me he's not faking it, bblb showed his medical records to prove it, and i think it's quite hurtful to think he's putting it on, seeing as how much stress and somewhat pain tourettes causes.
plus i don't think putting soemone with touretters in there is wrong, it's a neurological disorder but he's not insane.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 26th, 2006 at 02:47pm
NeoSteph:
Bad Wolf:

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!

believe me he's not faking it, bblb showed his medical records to prove it, and i think it's quite hurtful to think he's putting it on, seeing as how much stress and somewhat pain tourettes causes.
plus i don't think putting soemone with touretters in there is wrong, it's a neurological disorder but he's not insane.

I was joking, I know there's nothing wrong with putting him in the house and that he's not insane, don't take everything I say so seriously.
And I know feck all about tourettes but sometimes he did seem genuinely effected by it and other times I couldn't help but thinking he was putting it on, I mean he might not have been, that's just how it came across to me.
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 04:34pm
Bad Wolf:

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!
He aint faking it just has very good timing like I need to go for a (wank!) piss lmfao!
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 26th, 2006 at 06:07pm
Pete is amazing and a side from his tourettes he is soooo sweet bless him
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 06:13pm
The Pete lap dance oo my gawd lmfao so funny
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
May 26th, 2006 at 06:47pm
iSkank.:
Ella:
BurnRadio:
all i can say is oh god not another one -_-

I'm fucking sick of it. It's an appaulingly overhyped piece of crap and how some many people can be interested in it I do not know.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 09:05pm
Bad Wolf:
NeoSteph:
Bad Wolf:

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!

I was joking, I know there's nothing wrong with putting him in the house and that he's not insane, don't take everything I say so seriously.
And I know feck all about tourettes but sometimes he did seem genuinely effected by it and other times I couldn't help but thinking he was putting it on, I mean he might not have been, that's just how it came across to me.

I think pete has an extravagent personality anyway and tourrettes has become a part of him so he has some outrageous personaliy traits anyway.

in other words I LOVE PETE.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 09:07pm
Kookie1099:
Bad Wolf:

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!
He aint faking it just has very good timing like I need to go for a (wank!) piss lmfao!

Davina: big brother house this is davina your are live on channel 4 please don't not swear.
pete: mu..wha...WANK

me: lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao.
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 27th, 2006 at 12:04pm
NeoSteph:
Kookie1099:
Bad Wolf:

a) faking it

or at the very least

Also Imogen's a fox!

Davina: big brother house this is davina your are live on channel 4 please don't not swear.
pete: mu..wha...WANK

me: lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao.
Thats right pete you take the piss tee hheee such a rebel He rox
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
May 28th, 2006 at 10:14am
Drops of Jupiter:
I'm so glad Shibaz has gone Shocked

OMFG I know.
They always make Scottish people took like complete fannies. Mad
Like that Frederico guy a couple of years back. Annoying.
And now Shabaz. Ahhhh!!!!
Register