King For A Couple Of Days
green day drunkbunny
October 10th, 2010 at 06:54am
watsername we on at same time!
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 10th, 2010 at 06:55am
lol my fave quote is when they get asked what they have learned and trés answer is

"uhh.. bleeeh.. blehh..."

XD
Suga.
Addict
Suga.
October 10th, 2010 at 07:03am
green day drunkbunny:
watsername we on at same time!

Yay! Dance
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 10th, 2010 at 07:10am
Beer
Trillie
Trillie
October 21st, 2010 at 07:38am
my fave is when he is asked if he had a girlfriend and he said uhh no but i had a boyfriend once...... and then everyone looks at him funny except billie. Makes ya wonder lol
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 22nd, 2010 at 04:03pm
well he does say his name was bill XD
Trillie
Trillie
October 24th, 2010 at 07:29am
ikr? he looks so adorable when he says that lol
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 27th, 2010 at 06:59am
ikr, check out the flora leggings he had on XD
greeeenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greeeenday
October 27th, 2010 at 02:22pm
Probably it's posted here a lot of times, but I like him so much :]

NEVER RUN IN THE RAIN WITH YOUR SOCKS ON!
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 29th, 2010 at 05:51am
its trillies signature so it kinda has been posted XD
Trillie
Trillie
October 29th, 2010 at 06:36am
*fake gasp* u stole my signature!!!!!!!!

btw yh i love them leggings lol
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
October 29th, 2010 at 07:23am
im so gona buy em XD

hey do you with they will go with my harley quinn suit? XD
n!mrod.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
n!mrod.
October 29th, 2010 at 12:23pm
trillie X3:
my fave is when he is asked if he had a girlfriend and he said uhh no but i had a boyfriend once...... and then everyone looks at him funny except billie. Makes ya wonder lol

oh my, you are so right ! Very Happy I just love that interview. They are so young.
And hmmm what's was going on with Tre and Billie Wink
Celystial.
Post Whore
Celystial.

Mibba Blog
October 31st, 2010 at 09:38pm
"I can count to 4 and repeat. I'm a drummer."

and

"Tré Cool is the drummer for Green Day, and...he snorts donut sprinkles..."
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
November 4th, 2010 at 08:22pm
IntoxiTREted.:
"I can count to 4 and repeat. I'm a drummer."

and

"Tré Cool is the drummer for Green Day, and...he snorts donut sprinkles..."

LOL, I love those. tehe
St. Dude
St. Dude
November 5th, 2010 at 11:55pm
"i think i like Jesus of Suburbia because i get to do my drum solo"
FrankEdwinWright III
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright III
November 9th, 2010 at 08:46pm
"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."
"I have a homosexual crush on most adolescents."
(Talking about Mike taking a shit off the hotel balcony): "She was so pissed, so she was gonna make us leave the hotel..but she didn't. big mistake!"
"It's, like, an ok tour bus and all, but people see book mobile on the side and come up and ask us if we have any book to sell. I mean how stupid is that....books? We don't even read."
"They should legalize pot, do it!! Do it!!"
"We kick ass now. We've seen a million faces and we rocked them all."
"I wanna survive an avalanche, I wanna be one of those people a dog finds burried uder a ton of snow, almost dying of starvation."
"I can suck my own."
"I always said that the world is a better place because of Joey Ramone."
"Music has never been at a better time then it is right now, we're really lucky to be a part of this wonderful thing called music."
"You'd think we were really good at writing songs or something."
(To LAUNCH.com on the US's action after the WTC bombings): "I object. I object to any killing at all. You know, it's terrible what happened and I think retaliation definitely makes sense and it's definitely one option. But, personally, I prefer peace. You know, maybe I'm just being ignorant and shortsighted, you know, it's true I'm not running the government, I'm not running the United States. I just don't think that killing people is a good way to remedy people dying. Martin Luther King Jr., said that you can murder a murderer but you can never murder murder itself."
(On Who's Most Accident Prone): "It used to be Mike, but lately I've been catching up."
(On MTV): "I don't see anything on it, all I see is shows. There is never anything on it. Just MTV talking about how cool MTV is."
"Mmm, you can almost smell the burning pork...Hey, you ever thrown rocks at cops?"
"You know, I knew the day that George Bush was elected president that we were in deep, deep sh-t. I knew it. I was like, 'Well, some sh-t's gonna hit the fan now,' 'cause, you know, the Bush family's been in the politics business for way too long to not have crazy enemies."
"``Satan. Satan, Satan,'' he chanted. ``That's what's different. We're all firm believers in Satan now. We think Satan is cool. ``How the fuck do you think a band like Green Day got popular?'' (talking about how he doesn't belive they sold out)"
"I want to wash your grandmother.
"Lets count the waves...one, one thousand, two one thousand"
"I don't understand what Billie just said so, I'll talk about chickens...."
"It's good to have some offspring...oops..shouldn't say that word, can you edit it out?"
"It was the pile of shit I ever saw." (on the MTV Video Music Award's in '95)
"You can't fuck with us now. We did it. We pulled it off." (talking about the record that was stolen and how they created a better album anyway)
"I can suck my own."
"Life is like breakfast you just mix all ingredients cause in your stomach it will all come together.
"I told my dad yeah I’m going to be a drummer and he said well of you can rub your stomach at the same time as you pat your head at the same time you’re standing on one leg and kicking the other one out in a circle and say the pledge of allegiance. And I did all that just like bam you know?"
"I got to go my hot dog is getting fingered."
"I'M THE FINGER FUCKER <3"
"NEVER jack off a cactus! It will only hurt your hands and the cactus' feelings."
FrankEdwinWright III
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright III
November 9th, 2010 at 08:46pm
"Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."
"I have a homosexual crush on most adolescents."
(Talking about Mike taking a shit off the hotel balcony): "She was so pissed, so she was gonna make us leave the hotel..but she didn't. big mistake!"
"It's, like, an ok tour bus and all, but people see book mobile on the side and come up and ask us if we have any book to sell. I mean how stupid is that....books? We don't even read."
"They should legalize pot, do it!! Do it!!"
"We kick ass now. We've seen a million faces and we rocked them all."
"I wanna survive an avalanche, I wanna be one of those people a dog finds burried uder a ton of snow, almost dying of starvation."
"I can suck my own."
"I always said that the world is a better place because of Joey Ramone."
"Music has never been at a better time then it is right now, we're really lucky to be a part of this wonderful thing called music."
"You'd think we were really good at writing songs or something."
(To LAUNCH.com on the US's action after the WTC bombings): "I object. I object to any killing at all. You know, it's terrible what happened and I think retaliation definitely makes sense and it's definitely one option. But, personally, I prefer peace. You know, maybe I'm just being ignorant and shortsighted, you know, it's true I'm not running the government, I'm not running the United States. I just don't think that killing people is a good way to remedy people dying. Martin Luther King Jr., said that you can murder a murderer but you can never murder murder itself."
(On Who's Most Accident Prone): "It used to be Mike, but lately I've been catching up."
(On MTV): "I don't see anything on it, all I see is shows. There is never anything on it. Just MTV talking about how cool MTV is."
"Mmm, you can almost smell the burning pork...Hey, you ever thrown rocks at cops?"
"You know, I knew the day that George Bush was elected president that we were in deep, deep sh-t. I knew it. I was like, 'Well, some sh-t's gonna hit the fan now,' 'cause, you know, the Bush family's been in the politics business for way too long to not have crazy enemies."
"``Satan. Satan, Satan,'' he chanted. ``That's what's different. We're all firm believers in Satan now. We think Satan is cool. ``How the fuck do you think a band like Green Day got popular?'' (talking about how he doesn't belive they sold out)"
"I want to wash your grandmother.
"Lets count the waves...one, one thousand, two one thousand"
"I don't understand what Billie just said so, I'll talk about chickens...."
"It's good to have some offspring...oops..shouldn't say that word, can you edit it out?"
"It was the pile of shit I ever saw." (on the MTV Video Music Award's in '95)
"You can't fuck with us now. We did it. We pulled it off." (talking about the record that was stolen and how they created a better album anyway)
"I can suck my own."
"Life is like breakfast you just mix all ingredients cause in your stomach it will all come together.
"I told my dad yeah I’m going to be a drummer and he said well of you can rub your stomach at the same time as you pat your head at the same time you’re standing on one leg and kicking the other one out in a circle and say the pledge of allegiance. And I did all that just like bam you know?"
"I got to go my hot dog is getting fingered."
"I'M THE FINGER FUCKER <3"
"NEVER jack off a cactus! It will only hurt your hands and the cactus' feelings."
FrankEdwinWright III
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright III
November 9th, 2010 at 08:47pm
o__o

Sorry about the double post! I have no idea WTF happened.
Register