Mike's Childhood

AuthorMessage
Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 7th, 2006 at 10:22am
youbrokemy<3:
he's soo cute when he was younger eh? out of all of them he was the hottest when he was my age

and what age might you be?
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 7th, 2006 at 10:22am
TresFine:
he needs a mini mike,since the other two have there minis

lmfao very true...Mike, go make babies!
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 7th, 2006 at 10:24am
P-nut:
My mum says Mike looks too cute as a kid and she wouldn't have him in her class. Then when she saw the bit in Behind The Music about him biting and hoitting his teacher she just when, 'little git. He'd be out of my classroom so fast.'

She also said if she had Billie Joe and Tre in her classs she'd have made them both sit on their own in the corner or out in the corridor...

Neutral
if i were a teacher...i'd make sure they were in my class Cool
TresFine
TresFine
June 7th, 2006 at 10:30am
green_day_green_day:
TresFine:

yeah go
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 7th, 2006 at 10:31am
TresFine:
green_day_green_day:
TresFine:

yeah go

Laughing
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 7th, 2006 at 11:24am
green_day_green_day:

Laughing
This is the second thread I have seen where you just reply with smilies, read the rules. K, thanks
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
June 7th, 2006 at 01:28pm
green_day_green_day:
P-nut:
My mum says Mike looks too cute as a kid and she wouldn't have him in her class. Then when she saw the bit in Behind The Music about him biting and hoitting his teacher she just when, 'little git. He'd be out of my classroom so fast.'

She also said if she had Billie Joe and Tre in her classs she'd have made them both sit on their own in the corner or out in the corridor...

Neutral

Thats what I thought...but then I wouldn't be a teacher, so theres no real problem...
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 12th, 2006 at 08:41pm
green_day_green_day:
P-nut:

Neutral

I would cave, there is not a chance in hell that I would be able to punish any of them. they're Care Bear Cute-ness would over power me. Embarassed
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
June 13th, 2006 at 05:31am
+Maiku-San+:
green_day_green_day:
P-nut:
My mum says Mike looks too cute as a kid and she wouldn't have him in her class. Then when she saw the bit in Behind The Music about him biting and hitting his teacher she just went, 'little git. He'd be out of my classroom so fast.'

Neutral

I would cave, there is not a chance in hell that I would be able to punish any of them. they're Care Bear Cute-ness would over power me. Embarassed

My mum's a mean teacher when it comes to stuff like that though...
She shouts at her class exactly how she used to shout at me when I was little, I jump three feet in the air everytime, and everytime they all laugh at me... Rolling Eyes You'd think I'd be used to it by now...

I'd be rubbish...it'd be like "but I don't wanna do that!" "OK, go do some colouring or something..."
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 08:53am
Angel Of My Dreams:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Angel Of My Dreams:
That's a good question, you're right, a job can't be legally held until you are sixteen, but maybe he found a place that let him work without a word being said about his age?
I don't know of any interviews myself, maybe we should start looking for one...Provided there is one...
Thats what Im saying, I don't think there is one. I think that was a rumor that got started on GDa and spread from there. Dno
Could be, everyone says how GDA is always right about anything Green Day but I have found a lot of errors, not to mention they can't spell to save their lives...

But I don't think there is an interview that says that anywhere.

It's probably what I said, he found some sort of under the table job or a place that kept quiet about it. Or maybe he just was allowed to stay until he was old enough to work?

No, Ive read it in a biography and a few magazine interviews and it says he worked as a cook and also in rods hickory pit (maybe as a cook too) but Ollie probably got him the job there you know. They wouldnt of really cared and it wouldnt of been a legal or official sorta job they would have just handed him cash in hand every week or month.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 09:05am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TresFine:
i dont know i could try to find some old interviews
I'v looked and I don't think they exist and I think it was a rumor, but if you find some please share them with me, it would really be appreciated. Very Happy

No, Mike has definately mentioned a few times for different mags in his own words he worked at rods hickorey pit with ollie so ollie probably got him the job you know Very Happy Heres a bit in his own words:
I would be exhausted all the time.I would go to school then go to work and then jam with Billie
also (not in his words) Mikes grades suffered from working he went from a's and b's to c's and d's
poor Mikey Sad
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 09:30am
michaeldirnt:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
TresFine:
i dont know i could try to find some old interviews
I'v looked and I don't think they exist and I think it was a rumor, but if you find some please share them with me, it would really be appreciated. Very Happy

No, Mike has definately mentioned a few times for different mags in his own words he worked at rods hickorey pit with ollie so ollie probably got him the job you know Very Happy Heres a bit in his own words:
I would be exhausted all the time.I would go to school then go to work and then jam with Billie
also (not in his words) Mikes grades suffered from working he went from a's and b's to c's and d's
poor Mikey Sad
I remember seeing that a few times
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Ya hey Nadine do you notice youve posted straight after all my posts
hehe my weird twin our brains operate at the same time and with the same things in it mainly mike but your a few secs slower
hehe
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 12:30pm
haha. maybe you were born a few second before me xD
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 12:41pm
definately
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 12:53pm
haha maybe not. just my mind runs slower than yours xD
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
June 26th, 2006 at 04:56pm
TOODL!E D!RNT:

Or that!!! Does any one have pictures of MIke in his big colourful hat?Please? Cool
kop de
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
kop de
July 2nd, 2006 at 03:00pm
I love more what he look like right now...

but the baby face he used to have is so cute....
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 2nd, 2006 at 05:29pm
michaeldirnt:
TOODL!E D!RNT:

Or that!!! Does any one have pictures of MIke in his big colourful hat?Please? Cool

you mean the one wear he looks like he mugged a member of the cast of Godspell or a Clown?XD

here ya go
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 2nd, 2006 at 06:19pm
+Maiku-San+:
michaeldirnt:
TOODL!E D!RNT:

you mean the one wear he looks like he mugged a member of the cast of Godspell or a Clown?XD

here ya go

or Tre lmfao and it MOVES!!!! Laughing
Register