30 Seconds To Mars

AuthorMessage
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
April 3rd, 2007 at 02:09pm
On March 1, 2007, bassist Matt Wachter announced his departure from the band live on stage during the band's El Paso, Texas Taste of Chaos set. This was confirmed the following day with a statement on the band's website.[2] He has since been replaced by Tim Kelleher (not the actor), who has been seen playing at the band's concerts. It is unknown if this is a temporary or permanent change.

I didn't know that =o
-feels stupid for not knowing xD-
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 3rd, 2007 at 02:53pm
The minority!:
On March 1, 2007, bassist Matt Wachter announced his departure from the band live on stage during the band's El Paso, Texas Taste of Chaos set. This was confirmed the following day with a statement on the band's website.[2] He has since been replaced by Tim Kelleher (not the actor), who has been seen playing at the band's concerts. It is unknown if this is a temporary or permanent change.

I didn't know that =o

me neither Shifty
was Texas before or after Ma/New England
i was so far away i couldn't really see the people Shifty
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
April 17th, 2007 at 01:14pm
Omfg O_o
one of my friends said my dad looked like jared on my babypics O_o
EWWWW no Fucking way....
...she told me jared looks gay a while ago XD

I'll just assume she's a retard, way too scary otherwise Laughing
[/spam]

30stm is coming to the netherlands in a few months but I'm not sure if I can go cause I'm going to england a few days and need money, and dont know if I can afford it till I'm back... and the tickets might be sold out when I'm back ;_;
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 17th, 2007 at 01:40pm
The minority!:
Omfg O_o
one of my friends said my dad looked like jared on my babypics O_o
EWWWW no Fucking way....
...she told me jared looks gay a while ago XD

I'll just assume she's a retard, way too scary otherwise Laughing
[/spam]

30stm is coming to the netherlands in a few months but I'm not sure if I can go cause I'm going to england a few days and need money, and dont know if I can afford it till I'm back... and the tickets might be sold out when I'm back ;_;

thats creepy.
dude that sucksssss -gives you tickets-
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
April 17th, 2007 at 01:49pm
awh thank you =]
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
April 17th, 2007 at 01:51pm
Jared needs some valummmmmms [i know i can't spell]
the man cannot stand still.

no wonder why he is a size -65
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
April 17th, 2007 at 02:24pm
omg I spent all of my phone credit on a competition to see them and meet them and win merch and I better have won I texted about 35 times
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 18th, 2007 at 10:48pm
I'm wearing a 30stm t-shirt right now. 0.0 They're really good. And not just because Jared has some of the most entrancing eyes I've ever seen....
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 19th, 2007 at 12:21pm
I like the song The Kill (Rebirth), but the video is weird.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
April 19th, 2007 at 03:23pm
no it's awesome OMGyes
if you freeze it on youtube you see dead people Cassie
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 19th, 2007 at 10:33pm
haha. yeah, that's a great video. From Yesterday is one of my favorite songs off the album, but the vid is kinda... strange.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
April 21st, 2007 at 12:56pm
yeah except for the part where they dress up ~~
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 21st, 2007 at 03:58pm
omg, srsly every interview in Kerrang! about them includes something about Jared "People don't like me b/c I'm a huge celebrity or something" Leto and how people don't like him because he's a huge celebrity or something.

BECAUSE HE ISN'T A HUGE CELEBRITY
I HAD NEVER HEARD OF HIM HE CAN'T BE THAT BIG
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
April 21st, 2007 at 06:19pm
ellie ex-friend:
omg, srsly every interview in Kerrang! about them includes something about Jared "People don't like me b/c I'm a huge celebrity or something" Leto and how people don't like him because he's a huge celebrity or something.

I suppose he's not a huge mainstream celebrity.
But he's a pretty well known actor, I suppose he's like, underground huge?
Hard to say what I mean here ....
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 21st, 2007 at 08:19pm
He's an actor, started on a sitcom called "My So Called Life" with Claire Daines. He's been in several big movies, just not in starring roles. Thin Red Line, Girl Interrupted ( I think ) and Alexander are the ones that came to mind. I can really see how he would say that, because most actors who become musicians ... ahem... suck. People who don't know their work think that they are famous because of their previous fame, and not becuase of their skill. I had not seen Jared act before I heard him sing, so my decision about liking his band was not affected by prejudices. He's really good!

Oh, he's also known for being a real ladies man. I know he's been linked to Scarlett Johansen... maybe lindsay lohan as well? I'm not sure.

Is that what you mean, Tig?
September Has Passed
King For A Couple Of Days
September Has Passed
April 22nd, 2007 at 01:58am
PindakaasOwntJouwOma:

I didn't know that =o

=O
I didnt know that!!!!!!!!

aw, I feel bad cuz I'm a huge 30STM fan and I haven't really been paying attention to them that much latley... if I have I would've known about this =(
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:19am
Tig:
ellie ex-friend:

I suppose he's not a huge mainstream celebrity.
But he's a pretty well known actor, I suppose he's like, underground huge?
Hard to say what I mean here ....

I think I know what you mean.
It just annoys me that in every single article about 30stm a huge deal is made out of not making it a huge deal.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 22nd, 2007 at 05:20am
xBlackMariahx:
He's an actor, started on a sitcom called "My So Called Life" with Claire Daines. He's been in several big movies, just not in starring roles. Thin Red Line, Girl Interrupted ( I think ) and Alexander are the ones that came to mind. I can really see how he would say that, because most actors who become musicians ... ahem... suck. People who don't know their work think that they are famous because of their previous fame, and not becuase of their skill. I had not seen Jared act before I heard him sing, so my decision about liking his band was not affected by prejudices. He's really good!

Oh, he's also known for being a real ladies man. I know he's been linked to Scarlett Johansen... maybe lindsay lohan as well? I'm not sure.

Is that what you mean, Tig?

lolz ladiez man well he iz pritty

I watched that film about the druggies with him as a lead role after I'd heard and loved 30stm, just so I knew what he was like as an actor - so he doesn't suck at either tbh. And idk I just regard them as different people because I don't know enough about actor-Jared to give a shit.
xBlackMariahx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xBlackMariahx
April 22nd, 2007 at 08:31pm
Yes. Pretty, he is. I kinda thought he might be an actor when I saw him perform at the VMA's or summat... his eyes... their like... entrancing.
Sensual Violation
Geek
Sensual Violation

Mibba
April 23rd, 2007 at 07:02am
Oh, that explains why he wasn't there yesterday and isn't on any of their merch anymore. I met them last night tehe

I hugged them and Jared grabbed my hand during "The Kill"
Register