Billie Joe Rumors

AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
January 3rd, 2007 at 07:31pm
sexybilliejoe4me:
What the fucking fuck?!?!?!?! Did they seriously fucking arrest him for being a terrorist?!?!? That is soo fucked up!! OMG

Can I slap you?
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
January 6th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Billie was held to gunpoint (still don't know if that's true or not..)- TRUE TRUE TRUE!!! it happened in 2000 or 2002. i cant remember
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 10:27pm
whatsername48417:
Billie was held to gunpoint (still don't know if that's true or not..)- TRUE TRUE TRUE!!! it happened in 2000 or 2002. i cant remember

He actually was held at gunpoint, that's why he's shit scared of guns. I would be too. But I'm afraid I don't know when it happened.
drummer65622
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
drummer65622
January 9th, 2007 at 06:38pm
greendayjunkie:
sexybilliejoe4me:
What the fucking fuck?!?!?!?! Did they seriously fucking arrest him for being a terrorist?!?!? That is soo fucked up!! OMG

Can I slap you?

lmfao can i have the other side?
lol
Azdaja Asshole Grow up Beer Smiley
charmishgirl
Geek
charmishgirl

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 08:39pm
I heard some random rumor he's getting chubby, as in really heavy
xXxadelinestreetxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxadelinestreetxXx
January 26th, 2007 at 08:43pm
wow... ive never even heard some of these... people really suck.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 27th, 2007 at 03:07am
charmishgirl:
I heard some random rumor he's getting chubby, as in really heavy

he did, at one point. It was kinda fun-chubby though. And he's obviously going to gain weight and maybe get a little gut. He's getting older. He's almost 35.
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 27th, 2007 at 09:44pm
He's a vegetarian

I think he is, which is great because eating animals is like eating another human and that's sick!(I saw it on a t-shirt)
Iam2fly4u
Geek
Iam2fly4u
January 27th, 2007 at 09:44pm
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

I think he is, which is great because eating animals is like eating another human and that's sick!(I saw it on a t-shirt)
Testing
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
January 27th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

On one of the Idiot Club Q&A's, he said that he is not a vegetarian. Though according to Nobody Likes You, he used to be a little while back. Dno
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
January 28th, 2007 at 06:46am
Color Me Impressed:
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

On one of the Idiot Club Q&A's, he said that he is not a vegetarian. Though according to Nobody Likes You, he used to be a little while back. Dno

true, and he quit because he lost too much weight

at least that's what NLY says
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 07:33am
RebelofSuburbia:
Color Me Impressed:
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

true, and he quit because he lost too much weight

at least that's what NLY says

Not just NYL. In another interview, too. He did it for a girlfriend and then he lost all this weight and he felt weird and sick so he went back to eating meat.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 07:34am
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

Eating chicken is nothing like eating another human. I'm a vegetarian myself, but eating meat isn't "wrong".
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 10:54am
ive heard hes a sex addict tehe
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 11:55am
I died without a name:

:hmm: That would explain a lot of things...Laughing

I've also heard, straight from his mouth, that he showers naked with Tre.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
January 28th, 2007 at 12:50pm
lyrical_mess:
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

Eating chicken is nothing like eating another human. I'm a vegetarian myself, but eating meat isn't "wrong".
When you're a vegetarian, doesn't that mean that you see meat-eating as being wrong? Or else you really wouldn't do it. At least that's how I feel about it, and the reason I stopped eating meat.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 02:06pm
Color Me Impressed:
lyrical_mess:
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

When you're a vegetarian, doesn't that mean that you see meat-eating as being wrong? Or else you really wouldn't do it. At least that's how I feel about it, and the reason I stopped eating meat.

No...I'm a vegetarian for religious reasons. Its a silly restriction, but I'm a brahmin. We're not allowed to eat meat. And if you're a Hindu, you're not allowed in a temple for a half hour after eating meat. I expect it's the blood and organs and stuff. It was considered to be like..."sick" if you will. I'm not sure what the full story is.

But I have friends who eat meat. I don't care. Hell, a lot of brahmins eat meat anyway. My brother ate chicken once. And puked. So I figured me eating meat isn't smart since he and I react the same to a lot of foods.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2007 at 02:15pm
Iam2fly4u:
He's a vegetarian

Sorry to dispell that rumor... In the Nov 05 IC Q&As Billie stated that both he and Mike ARE NOT vegetarians
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
January 28th, 2007 at 03:21pm
lyrical_mess:

No...I'm a vegetarian for religious reasons. Its a silly restriction, but I'm a brahmin. We're not allowed to eat meat. And if you're a Hindu, you're not allowed in a temple for a half hour after eating meat. I expect it's the blood and organs and stuff. It was considered to be like..."sick" if you will. I'm not sure what the full story is.

But I have friends who eat meat. I don't care. Hell, a lot of brahmins eat meat anyway. My brother ate chicken once. And puked. So I figured me eating meat isn't smart since he and I react the same to a lot of foods.
Ah! OK. I thought you were a vegetarian by choice. Nevermind. Sorry about that. tehe And I'm pretty sure the reason that Hindus don't eat meat is because all animals are concidered sacred. Dno
macydayparade13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
macydayparade13
January 28th, 2007 at 07:43pm
lyrical_mess:
I died without a name:

:hmm: That would explain a lot of things...Laughing

I've also heard, straight from his mouth, that he showers naked with Tre.

Where did you here that?
Register