Slipknot

AuthorMessage
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 13th, 2006 at 07:45am
I actually like the (515) intro better cause that one scares the little kids around here...death death death you get the picture. lol
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
July 13th, 2006 at 07:57am
mikey1000:
I actually like the (515) intro better cause that one scares the little kids around here...death death death you get the picture. lol

Lol. Where I live if you even metion Slipknot you get:
"OMG MOSHUUUR"
or
*scared face* "AHHHHHH"
Shocked
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 13th, 2006 at 08:07am
You know it's not much different over here neither... we have mostly pop fanboys and rappers.
It's weird when i put on the slipknot shirts and ppl see me they go...oh poor troubled child. *shakes head* lol
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
July 13th, 2006 at 11:05am
A.D.I.D.A.S:
mikey1000:

Lol. Where I live if you even metion Slipknot you get:
"OMG MOSHUUUR"
or
*scared face* "AHHHHHH"
Shocked

Extially same thing here, I got suspended for a day cause i wore a slipknot shirt that had a pic of a dead girl... not a real pic but just there.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 11:14am
My best friend's favourite band ever.

They're really not my thing, though.
But Joey is an excellent drummer.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 13th, 2006 at 11:58am
Many people say he's like THE best drummer in the world or in metal. Of course those are die-hard fans so yea sure they say it. He's an ok drummer and in 10 years could be one of the best if he keeps drumming and not playing the guitar (i noticed he isn't really good with it, not like the drums i mean).
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
July 13th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Corey has very blonde hair.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 13th, 2006 at 12:21pm
I'm Not Ellie:
Corey has very blonde hair.

Cause it's bleached.
Mgasp!
Geek
Mgasp!
July 13th, 2006 at 12:25pm
they suck I only like one song vermillion
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
July 13th, 2006 at 12:54pm
joey IS the best drummer. ever. on their last tour, captured on 9.0, he does a drum solo. listening to this its pretty good. but at the time he was rotating about a horizontal then vertical axis. it was fucking impressive.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
July 13th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Pastor of Muppets:
joey IS the best drummer. ever. on their last tour, captured on 9.0, he does a drum solo. listening to this its pretty good. but at the time he was rotating about a horizontal then vertical axis. it was fucking impressive.

Sounds it.
I still haven't bought 9.0
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
July 13th, 2006 at 05:04pm
neeeeutral Smile people just hate them coz Green Day think there maskes are retarded. pfft.
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
July 13th, 2006 at 05:17pm
Pastor of Muppets:

I've seen videos of him play drum solos. he's good, but nothing great, and in no way the best. Raping the double bass doesn't make you a good drummer.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
July 13th, 2006 at 05:34pm
One of them reminds me of a Turnip.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 14th, 2006 at 02:04am
Tyler:
Pastor of Muppets:

I've seen videos of him play drum solos. he's good, but nothing great, and in no way the best. Raping the double bass doesn't make you a good drummer.

Exactly i agree he's good but not the best. And that drum solo was more croud pleaser than anything. He developed his own style and that's good but he has much much much more work in front of him. Still he's one fast bastard.

And where do green day say they hate their masks????? Never knew that Sad
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
July 14th, 2006 at 02:11am
mikey1000:
Exactly i agree he's good but not the best. And that drum solo was more croud pleaser than anything. He developed his own style and that's good but he has much much much more work in front of him. Still he's one fast bastard.

And where do green day say they hate their masks????? Never knew that Sad

Yeah, Billie Joe has also said that Slpiknot sound like "Tre choking on a hairball", which was kinda low, seeing as Slipknot didn't, and still don't, say shit about them. As far as I know.
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 14th, 2006 at 02:27am
Damn Sad that really was low of them. Doesn't someone have a link to the intreview or something...youtube perhaps?
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 02:56am
...Meh.

I don't hate them. I just don't like them. But I haven't heard ANYTHING, so I'm not one to criticize. Rolling Eyes
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 03:39am
mikey1000:
Damn Sad that really was low of them. Doesn't someone have a link to the intreview or something...youtube perhaps?

i couldn't find anything about this on youtube, so i have a couple links with billie's quotes and stuff about him. but the ones with him talking about slipknot might be kinda hard to find, though, cause there's a lot of quotes.

here and

here
mikey1000
Idiot
mikey1000
July 14th, 2006 at 04:06am
Thanx for those...*sigh* i'm a little sad now.
Oh and to Handguns For Hearts listen to wait and bleed if you never heard it. It will blow you away.
Register