If You Could Spend A Day With One Green Day Member...

AuthorMessage
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
March 3rd, 2007 at 07:24am
Tré, so I can get him to pick me up from school and make all the Rock Club people jealous.
Between Halloweens.
Banned
Between Halloweens.
March 5th, 2007 at 05:04am
I would obviously want to spend the day with Tré Cool, hmm. Cause I think it'd be such an amazing thing to be with him. I would maybe go golfing with him that would be funny. Also I'd like to go to a theme park cause I'm scared of Roller Coasters and he could hold me while I went on it with him.. then to finish it off, I think go to an ice-cream bar. Ooooo ice-cream!!!
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
April 27th, 2007 at 10:36pm
Oooh, what a choice...

My initial thought was Billie, because, well...he's Billie. An amazing writer and from what I've heard he's really sweet to his fans. Plus, he's sexy as fuck...but that's just an added bonus. And I'd want to convince him to dye his hair blue again. Blue hair was the shit. Fizz

But then I thought, well, a day with Tre Cool...that would be, well...memorable, to say the least. xD Besides, we're both really random and perverted...and I'd want to steal some of his sex jokes.

Aaaand....the word "bullwinke" comes to mind....~~ lmfao

But now I'm thinking maybe Mike, since....well, coffee is my Elixer of Life, and I can easily see me and him just hanging out in a Starbucks or whatever all day just talking...and he is in Green Day, of course, so he's got that crazy side to him...plus, I just think we'd have a lot to talk about.

And maybe I could get him to teach me bass....hehe.

But I guess through any of them, there's the possibility of "accidentally" running into the other two during the day...

...Purely coincidentally, of course. Through no stalking/telephone calls/ransom notes or anything. Shifty
lindemann
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lindemann
April 28th, 2007 at 10:38am
Mike Dirnt,because he's awesome and so hot. Drool Blush ~~
BillieJoezGurl
King For A Couple Of Days
BillieJoezGurl
April 28th, 2007 at 04:11pm
I would pick BillieJoe, he's all that and a bowl of pudding. lol
greendayobbsessed
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayobbsessed
April 28th, 2007 at 04:37pm
i would definitly pick billie joe.......hands down ..........hes AWESOME Very Happy
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
April 29th, 2007 at 03:58pm
I would freak if I got to spend the day with any of them, but I'd have to say Tre because as much as I love them all he beats Mike and Billie by a bit. =) The day would be insane and meeting Tre would be the best day of my life.
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:13pm
Eh. I don't know. I love them all. Probably Tre because he's the funniest and we could have a blast . *squeals* Now you've gotten me all worked up. Dammit.
sprite269
Jackass
sprite269
May 1st, 2007 at 02:12pm
I would definitely pick billie joe. i wouldnt have to think it not even a second i would pick billie! he's the best he does everything. he writes the songs , he has an angels voice, he plays the guitar, harmonica, drums, etc... and he is really funny and outgoing.

but the real reason why i would pick him is because HE IS THE SEXIEST AND HOTTEST MAN ALIVE! i love him! theres no competition, he is sooo hot! and i definitely have a thing for him Very Happy !

theres no one in the world that i would like to meet instead of Billie ! its my dream Smile theres no one better that him.
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 1st, 2007 at 06:51pm
sprite269:
I would definitely pick billie joe. i wouldnt have to think it not even a second i would pick billie! he's the best he does everything. he writes the songs , he has an angels voice, he plays the guitar, harmonica, drums, etc... and he is really funny and outgoing.

but the real reason why i would pick him is because HE IS THE SEXIEST AND HOTTEST MAN ALIVE! i love him! theres no competition, he is sooo hot! and i definitely have a thing for him Very Happy !

theres no one in the world that i would like to meet instead of Billie ! its my dream Smile theres no one better that him.
exactly how I feel if you didn't geuss it by my user name well... you might aswell be this guy Ed lol
GreenDayfreak136
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenDayfreak136

Mibba
May 2nd, 2007 at 03:08am
Hmm................I can't pick one so I'll just all of them, that would make my life so more interesting
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2007 at 01:35pm
HavingAGreenDay:
As much as I love Mike, I'm stuck between Billie Joe and Tré.
I have such a strong non-sexual emotional chemistry with Billie, yet such an attraction to Tre. Oh...the decisions. Think

Tre. I'd make him fall in love with me then I'd get to meet Billie and Mike anyways. Laughing Cool

Yeah, me too.

Great plan at the end by the way.
greendayfreak_917
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayfreak_917
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:25pm
billie of course!!!!! cuz id love to ask him why he did the movie live freaky! die freaky! btw im buying it on sunday im so excited yayayaysyayayayaayyaaayyyy!!!!!! billie is freaking hott as hell lol Clap Clap Clap Shocked Coffee Embarassed Clap Clap
greendayfreak_917
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greendayfreak_917
May 3rd, 2007 at 05:26pm
iamkiller:
Billie. Because I just think he's awesome. Of course they all are but.. I want hair tips.
i agree i love the hair lol of course Dance Dance Dance Embarassed Dance
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
May 5th, 2007 at 10:54am
Tre tehe

Kills Little Sister
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kills Little Sister
May 6th, 2007 at 01:23pm
Billie. Chances are I would end up meeting all of them then! Right....?
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
May 6th, 2007 at 04:02pm
Mike. Because he's not shorter than me, yay-ness.
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
May 8th, 2007 at 07:55pm
Pfft. Quit talking like teenies Billies hawtness is just added bonus. He's Just,.... perfect,,, you can't really discribe him perfectly he has all the qualities I would ever want..... And more... So I would pick Billie Joe anyday.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
May 8th, 2007 at 09:01pm
I think I would want to be with ALLL of them...but if i had to choose just 1!!!...It would have to be............Tre....he is awesome...my band memebers also love him too....and they are guys... :/
BillieJoezGurl
BillieJoezGurl
May 8th, 2007 at 10:02pm
JackSaySNO:
I think I would want to be with ALLL of them...but if i had to choose just 1!!!...It would have to be............Tre....he is awesome...my band memebers also love him too....and they are guys... :/
they are gay?! your friends?!
Register