Billie Joe Solos?

AuthorMessage
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
July 23rd, 2006 at 11:10am
hmmmm i mean you have a point i miss the days where it was just the three of them on stage, but they used Jason on Warning to.
I think Billie just wanted the guitar sounds to have more depth, and doesnt Mike Pellino only come on stage during Give me Novacaine and i think it is St. Jimmy when Billie doesnt have his guitar?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:34pm
greendayjunkie:
hmmmm i mean you have a point i miss the days where it was just the three of them on stage, but they used Jason on Warning to.
I think Billie just wanted the guitar sounds to have more depth, and doesnt Mike Pellino only come on stage during Give me Novacaine and i think it is St. Jimmy when Billie doesnt have his guitar?

No, he plays on pretty much every AI song.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 24th, 2006 at 04:59pm
i like the wmuwse solo... cos i can play it Retard
its simple yet effective.
Lissie!
Falling In Love With The Board
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 06:08am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:

Well in St.Jimmy he's running around and 'dancing' like a freak so playing guitar could be quite hard.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 06:53am
Lissie.:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:

Well in St.Jimmy he's running around and 'dancing' like a freak so playing guitar could be quite hard.
Anytime I've seen him in St. Jimmy live, he's not had his guitar because he runs and jumps around like a kid on a sugar high.
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 07:49am
Angel Of My Dreams:
Lissie.:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:

Anytime I've seen him in St. Jimmy live, he's not had his guitar because he runs and jumps around like a kid on a sugar high.
lmfao Yep, just what I meant!
tobias
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tobias
August 1st, 2006 at 10:36am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:
Jason might do them on stage but all the album guitar parts are played by Billie Joe

Actually Jason helped record American Idiot too. He did back vocals along with Guitar.

On the booklet to AI it says:additional musicans Rob Cavallo,Piano and Jason Freeze, Saxephon.
I don´t think they would give credit to those two,but leave Jason unmetioned.Giving credit is also a money issue and I don´t think they would cheat Jason out of money (besides,the guy does not look like a retard,he would not have played with the band,if that was the case).
I´ve read,that they asked Jason to move to California,to help with the new album,which prommted some more talk about Jason becoming a offical member.We will find out,if that has happend or not.
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 1st, 2006 at 10:38am
Angel Of My Dreams:
Lissie.:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:

That's a good thing. Retard Cool
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
August 1st, 2006 at 10:41am
tobias:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:
Jason might do them on stage but all the album guitar parts are played by Billie Joe

Actually Jason helped record American Idiot too. He did back vocals along with Guitar.

On the booklet to AI it says:additional musicans Rob Cavallo,Piano and Jason Freeze, Saxephon.
I don´t think they would give credit to those two,but leave Jason unmetioned.Giving credit is also a money issue and I don´t think they would cheat Jason out of money (besides,the guy does not look like a retard,he would not have played with the band,if that was the case).
I´ve read,that they asked Jason to move to California,to help with the new album,which prommted some more talk about Jason becoming a offical member.We will find out,if that has happend or not.

Didn't Billie say Jason didn't want to be in Green Day or..Billie didn't want Jason as an official member?
I don't want Jason to join Shifty
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 1st, 2006 at 10:45am
Jenni Jen:
tobias:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
greendayjunkie:

Didn't Billie say Jason didn't want to be in Green Day or..Billie didn't want Jason as an official member?
I don't want Jason to join Shifty
I don't think I do either..Think
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 1st, 2006 at 04:18pm
I wouldn't like Jason as a permanent member either... I mean... he has kind of lack of personality... Well maybe because he doesn't get much attention you never get to 'know' him.
christelvr69
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
christelvr69
August 4th, 2006 at 12:06am
Yeah the band should just be the 3 of them. I can understand about the music having more depth though. But you cant beat the solos from 1039. Has anyone seen him do any of those solo's live? because maybe its not him doing the 1039 solos...?
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
August 4th, 2006 at 12:43am
Your forgetting that Jason also played on stage with them during some Warning shows and on the record.

So...he's actually been in the band pre-AI
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 5th, 2006 at 12:41pm
I know... But still, he wasn't with them from the beginning! He's a great musician and all but... yeah...
Forever
Addict
Forever
August 5th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I think Best Thing In Town has a really cool solo. Retard
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
August 5th, 2006 at 01:42pm
I think having a second guitarist allows him to run around more.
He can get the crowd all hyped up and stoof.

Plus...he needs his exercise. THAT FATTY XD
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 5th, 2006 at 03:52pm
I hope that's a joke? Very Happy

But it's true. The show would be so boring if he wasn't running around and stuff.
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 18th, 2006 at 06:02pm
hmm.. idk...
billiejoeroxx
Geek
billiejoeroxx
November 1st, 2006 at 08:32am
billie joe rocks and is hot no matter what! if jason w. was a offical member of green day i would hate jason even more. he is a good guitarist, not better then billie joe, and backup, but i hate him because he seems to take the spotlight from the three main players in green day.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
November 1st, 2006 at 08:38am
billiejoeroxx:
billie joe rocks and is hot no matter what! if jason w. was a offical member of green day i would hate jason even more. he is a good guitarist, not better then billie joe, and backup, but i hate him because he seems to take the spotlight from the three main players in green day.

No hate comments. Oh and you're talking shit.
Register