i worship billie joe
September 15th, 2006 at 03:34pm
i feel watched
Bob hunts bees.
Geek
Bob hunts bees.
September 15th, 2006 at 03:40pm
I Am The Milky Bar Kid:
I have a 'Green Day wall' in my room. But I ran out of space. So now I have four Green Day walls o.O

....and yes. I won't change in my room Laughing

Nor will I play on my drums, because I feel Tré will be angry with me if I fuck up Sad

Aw Tre wouldn't be mad he would be proud that you are practicing! Laughing
but i see why you wouldn't i would feel that way too
immadick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
immadick
September 15th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Yeah whenever i put a new poster of a band on the wall I always feel like its watching me for some reason... It took me some time to start changing again in my room when I put my AFI poster up. I have alot of respect for that band, 'specialy Davey.
But green days always talking trashy so Ill do whatever I want infront of the posters I have of them.
(I sound mentally retarted...thinking a posters real...xD lol!)
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 07:22pm
I have a total of 5 Green Day posters, three above my bed, to off to the side of my bed.

Of course they stare at you, they're posters, they can't move.
And yes, I feel very watched, as I stated before, I can't change in front of them. Shifty
cigarettesandvalentines
Geek
cigarettesandvalentines

Mibba
September 15th, 2006 at 09:15pm
sometime this one picture of billie with a cigarette looks at me...
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
September 17th, 2006 at 11:00am
Tre-Rox:
yeah my green day posters look straight at me when i sleep so i get a bit freaked out sometimes
It is quite scary.But I've got one directly opposite my bed and it makes me feel weird but then I get over it.
Zzzonked.
Jackass
Zzzonked.
September 17th, 2006 at 01:58pm
I have 5 and I feel like they are all watching me, but i'm not scared to get changed in front of them... it's Green Day who wouldn't get changed in front of them... Rolling Eyes
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
September 17th, 2006 at 02:05pm
..i didn't know that paper have eyes.
hahaurdead9
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hahaurdead9
September 17th, 2006 at 02:22pm
well, i ahve 2 bigish posters of them. and on one only tre and mike stare. but tre has tis reeaaally weird look on his face, kinda pervy, but ya, its weird. and the one on my door is a bit odd 2. they all seem like theyre watching me. but id ont mind. its kinda nice!!
DAMONE_doll_parts
Geek
DAMONE_doll_parts
September 17th, 2006 at 02:24pm
i have a ton.
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 04:04pm
I have four Green Day posters, but only two of them actually creep me out.

One of them is on the ceiling, right above my bed. It mainly creeps me out beacue of a conversation me and a friend were having once. We were telling Tre that it's rude to stare (we get really bored), and then I said that it creeped me out, 'cause I thought it was like he was chekcing something out. So we had been talking about kittens before that, and, we ended up talking about Tre and a cat doing... things. So yeah, I can't really look at Tre in that poster without thinking of that and getting REALLY bad mental images.

The other one is on this slanty part between the wall and the ceiling. First off, the guys ALL look really REALLY pale in it, so it's already pretty creepy to me. And at the angle I put it, tre and Mike especially, but Billie as well, were all pointed so that the picture of their eyes were pointing straight where I sleep. So then I moved it a few inches over and it still does it.

I can change in my room, because I can turn away from the posters. Wow, long post.
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
September 17th, 2006 at 04:42pm
they dont freak me out, if anything they make me feel safe, in a way.
the only way i could describe them as creepy would be this one time i had a really big poster of them on a wall beside the end of my bed, and in the dark and the way they were standing, their outlines could look amazingly like a long-haired guy holding a knife. O_O
i could never get anyone else to see it but..like...once you'd noticed it you couldn't get it to go away. lmfao
i still have the poster but i took it down XD
B.A.M.F.
Geek
B.A.M.F.
September 17th, 2006 at 05:06pm
just_call_me_dookie:
I have 598 picture of them on my wall. Yes, I feel fucking watched. Very Happy

Wow. That's a lot.

Anyways, not really. I know they're just a piece of paper and that it's not real. I did get scared from one once though. I used to have the Rolling Stone poster on the wall at the end of my bed and I was getting up in the middle of the night to go get some water and I couldn't see Billie's pupils and Tre' looked like a phyco killer. Mike just looked normal.
KASSHOLEYN!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
KASSHOLEYN!
September 17th, 2006 at 05:10pm
I can't count up high enough to reach the number of stuff I have of Green Day.
BestCheeseInTown
Geek
BestCheeseInTown
September 17th, 2006 at 05:17pm
I change in my bathroom because of it. Very Happy

Once I woke up in the middle of the night and I got a little spooked because my Napoleon Dynamite looked like the top half of some guy. ._.
*~*Hula*~*
King For A Couple Of Days
*~*Hula*~*
September 17th, 2006 at 05:27pm
lmfao in one of mine Billie's finger constantly points at your boob. My friends have confirmed it too lmfao lmfao
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 17th, 2006 at 09:38pm
My Green Day posters stare it me all the time. No matter where I am in my room. It's funny because be hide my door I have this poster where they look surprised and I keep my towels back there. So once I have had my shirt off and I went to grab my towel and the first thing I saw was the poster of them looking surprised. You get it.
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 09:42pm
I was gonna stick one in my bathroom. i had it there for less than two seconds then decided it was freaky.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 01:18am
Ville Valo.:
..i didn't know that paper have eyes.
lmfao
They don't have literal eyes, it's just the concept, which is fairly amusing. Laughing
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
September 18th, 2006 at 01:37am
Eh. Not that much. I'm not scared of my room, (although my entire room is covered with posters and pictures). It creeps out my friends, though. ^^
Register