Green Day posters On the Wall

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 9th, 2006 at 02:46pm
I have one above my bed from the Milton Keynes show when he spreads his arms out like Jesus or wahtever. I love looking at it. but naw. I don't think the posters stare at me. I took a lot down when I stopped listening to Green Day but I still have some
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Yesterday at the book fair at my school, I was looking through posters, not really expecting to find anything awesome but I found a Green Day poster! Today I finally bought it Very Happy It scares one of my friends though....? I'm going to put it on my ceiling Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
November 10th, 2006 at 09:12am
i talk to my posters at night. Cassie
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
November 12th, 2006 at 04:36am
hmm... they all stare at me. i have this really freaky glow in the dark GD poster and when i turn my light off at night their eyes are looking at me. its scary. 0.0
but i like scaring my friends when they stay over. i hide behind me door and when they come in i turn the light off and slam the door shut and they see the scary poster and then they freak out. hehe!
Bubble Wrap.
Geek
Bubble Wrap.

Mibba Blog
November 12th, 2006 at 04:43am
I have all the American Idiot posters that their onxD wow that sounded 'teenie' and I have one from the Warning era=)
whatsername48417
Geek
whatsername48417
November 12th, 2006 at 02:26pm
michaeldirnt:
my room is covered.you cant see the walls at all. i feel watched and they feel watched

i like my posters ... alot

i spend hours cutting tiny pictures of them

i have a huge biab promo poster i got it in a record store cuz i asked the guy could i have it and because he knew i was insanely obssesed he just gave it to meSmile
they all stare at me! i have like alot of them in my room and my sister was like they are staring at me...umm...yea
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
November 16th, 2006 at 04:55pm
My Entire Wall Was Covered. But Then One Day I Went Mad And Thought Oh There Sucky So I Tore Them Off The Wall In A Crappy Rage. The Next Day I Changed My Mind, Pre-Teen Angst Much =[ I Had 24 =[ I Now Have 9 Including 3 I Drew. =]
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
November 16th, 2006 at 05:01pm
I have one poster.It doens't have them in it.Just for a cd cover.
I painted my room this summer,so yah.

What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
November 17th, 2006 at 02:51pm
I have a lot of different posters (not just GD). I don’t feel watched Confused But I don’t feel all alone either Retard Eh, yeah...
Narcey
Geek
Narcey
November 19th, 2006 at 11:21am
The doors of my room are reserved for GD posters. I also have one poster of Billie Joe on the wall with posters of other bands. But my favorite is the one that's just above my desk!!! So every time I study, I look at them... Like my guardian angels! Blush TEHEHE!
Old Gregg
King For A Couple Of Days
Old Gregg
November 19th, 2006 at 12:08pm
I have one huge GD poster
i got it for 5 bucks and it hangs right next to my bed Smile
billie_joes_kitten
Geek
billie_joes_kitten
November 19th, 2006 at 12:47pm
I have 57 green day pictures/posters on my wall (green day wall) I have another wall with just other bands and i have around 30 posters/pictures on that and then another part of a wall (sharing with the 'other bands' but there's space between them) I have like 6 posters there lol I have the cat off of Shreck poster (so cewt :3) and Pirates of the Caribbean and some other stuff... Inuyasha (a few pictures of Inuyasha) and some other things, I cant quite remember at the moment
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
November 19th, 2006 at 08:49pm
ehhh i havent counted how many green day posters i have. most of them are set up on my wall so they all look like theyre lookin at me. when i look in the mirror all i can see is mike's head its funny so its like i wake up and look in the mirror and see mike dirnt starin at me lmfao
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
November 19th, 2006 at 08:52pm
billie_joes_kitten:
I have 57 green day pictures/posters on my wall (green day wall) I have another wall with just other bands and i have around 30 posters/pictures on that and then another part of a wall (sharing with the 'other bands' but there's space between them) I have like 6 posters there lol I have the cat off of Shreck poster (so cewt :3) and Pirates of the Caribbean and some other stuff... Inuyasha (a few pictures of Inuyasha) and some other things, I cant quite remember at the moment

Holy shit, you must have a big room. Laughing

I've got one GD poster, it's over my bed, and then 6 or 7 other pictures on the adjacent wall.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
November 19th, 2006 at 09:03pm
I have a lot... let's see... 4 big posters, 8 mag exceprts stuff and one big poster from the Kerrang mag the one where BJ is standing in his jesus pose thing. That one's above my bed. I love that picture. I had wayyyy more but I took a lot of crappy magazine pictures down when I stopped listening to Green Day as much as I used to.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 1st, 2007 at 09:37pm
oh yeah i have to change in another room of my home... usually the bathroom.. it all started with my harry potter pictures and then Green Day posters
anneka-x
Idiot
anneka-x
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:15am
I Have One MASSIVE 1 Of Green Day. Another 4 Big 1s, And About 60 A4 Sized Posters, And About 20/30 Pics Of Them From Mags Like Kerrang Cool
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 11:07pm
I took them all down.
I'm not sexually deprived anymore.
Ghostie.
Geek
Ghostie.

Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 11:28pm
I've got so many... >__< I dont even know! I've got like, three regular posters, and about a million pictures from the internet. ^__^
RebelofSuburbia
RebelofSuburbia
January 8th, 2007 at 08:14am
What's in a name?:
I have a lot of different posters (not just GD). I don’t feel watched Confused But I don’t feel all alone either Retard Eh, yeah...

agreed Very Happy
Register