Legalize drugs?

AuthorMessage
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 20th, 2007 at 02:22pm
Meski:
OK, now on topic. In the Netherlands (Holland) cannabis is legal because if it were illegal people would take more of it.

The Netherlands have found that people do not use more cannabis when it is legal. They find that by legalising dope and cracking down on a lot of harder drugs, that they are forming a better society. And yes I am Holland's PR person. Smiley

Meski:
The only problem is that when you take mary, you feel like you can do anything, as if you were drunk. So you can probably end up dead by falling off a balcony but that's different.

You will only feel like that the first few times you try it, trust me, if you are stoned, you will be too lazy to get up off your ass and walk to the balcony! lmfao
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
November 20th, 2007 at 06:31pm
bjtp:
Meski:
The only problem is that when you take mary, you feel like you can do anything, as if you were drunk. So you can probably end up dead by falling off a balcony but that's different.

You will only feel like that the first few times you try it, trust me, if you are stoned, you will be too lazy to get up off your ass and walk to the balcony! lmfao

Yeah seriously. Last time me and my friends smoked together... It was about 10:30... we had all just woken up.. except one of my friends.. who had come by from school...

We sat around and listened to music for 45 minutes. my friend went back to school.. than me and the other boyo played video games for hours.. until our friend came back from school.

We hadn't moved one inch for about 4 hours.
schooldropout
Banned
schooldropout

Blog
November 21st, 2007 at 07:39pm
In the Netherlands they are okaying weed, since they did that a lot more drug users are usnig weed since it is legal and staying off major drugs to heroin and cocaine.
Prosititution is registered and legalised. Therefore less prostitute killings, beatings and rapes are taking place.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
November 22nd, 2007 at 08:56pm
schooldropout:
In the Netherlands they are okaying weed, since they did that a lot more drug users are usnig weed since it is legal and staying off major drugs to heroin and cocaine.
Prosititution is registered and legalised. Therefore less prostitute killings, beatings and rapes are taking place.
in the Netherlands marijuana was okayed years ago...
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
November 22nd, 2007 at 08:57pm
Remarkable Rocket:
bjtp:
Meski:

Yeah seriously. Last time me and my friends smoked together... It was about 10:30... we had all just woken up.. except one of my friends.. who had come by from school...

We sat around and listened to music for 45 minutes. my friend went back to school.. than me and the other boyo played video games for hours.. until our friend came back from school.

We hadn't moved one inch for about 4 hours.
lmfao that is incredible
Mass-suicide
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Mass-suicide
December 13th, 2007 at 12:49am
I think they should ban all drugs cause its wrecking lives it hurts seeing someone on the street dying cause they tried once!
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:13pm
No one can die for trying drugs once WTF

Well, only unless you're about to die of age or from a serious disease Coolio
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2007 at 08:18pm
Meski:
No one can die for trying drugs once WTF

Depends on what you're doing, how much you do and what its cut/laced with.

That makes me sound like a drug expert or something lmfao I swear I don't do drugs.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 13th, 2007 at 08:51pm
Kurtni:

That makes me sound like a drug expert or something lmfao I swear I don't do drugs.

that'd mix bad with all the alcohol. Smile

anyway. Shifty the netherland rules are cool.
suzie_k
suzie_k
December 13th, 2007 at 09:31pm
Over the recent weeks in Ireland we have had several deaths from cocaine use.
2 young lads collapsed at a party in Waterford and both sadly died.
Katy French, an Irish model, Died last week from reported cocaine use.
And now 2 other young lads from the midlands are in hospital.
Infact I think one had died.
Ireland is really going through it.
trisha_goes_rawr
Geek
trisha_goes_rawr
December 13th, 2007 at 10:59pm
alright i think pot should be alright i guess, i mean it's a natural drug that you grow right? just like cigs, cept you get really messed up on weed lol i guess it depends on how far people would go and how dangerous it would get. but those chemical drugs like cocaine and stuff that isn't natural, that shit is bad, so no legalize there.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 14th, 2007 at 05:21pm
Oh, a little pot can't hurt....

There was a longer article in mynewspaper about that, evidently they thought it would be an entertaining thing to do Rolling Eyes I hope they go to jail. Poor kid.
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
December 14th, 2007 at 10:31pm
suzie_k:

Apparently that was due to the cocaine being damp in a few of the cases, there was a huge scandal about Cannabis last year being cut/laced with fiberglass last year, well that's what my friend told me.
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
December 14th, 2007 at 10:35pm
Kurtni:
Oh, a little pot can't hurt....

There was a longer article in mynewspaper about that, evidently they thought it would be an entertaining thing to do Rolling Eyes I hope they go to jail. Poor kid.

It's not even malicious, just stupid.

A little coca leaves (cocaine) can't hurt, it helps people work more.
Same with opium, it's only synthetically produced drugs or poisons like THC mushrooms that damage no matter what quantity.
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
December 14th, 2007 at 10:36pm
trisha_goes_rawr:
alright i think pot should be alright i guess, i mean it's a natural drug that you grow right? just like cigs, cept you get really messed up on weed lol i guess it depends on how far people would go and how dangerous it would get. but those chemical drugs like cocaine and stuff that isn't natural, that shit is bad, so no legalize there.

Weed is a poison basically, it's not lethal but it can still damage. I do it but the long-term effects of smoking lots are bad.
suzie_k
suzie_k
December 15th, 2007 at 12:26am
I Kill Children.:
suzie_k:

Apparently that was due to the cocaine being damp in a few of the cases, there was a huge scandal about Cannabis last year being cut/laced with fiberglass last year, well that's what my friend told me.

Yeah.
Cocaine was washed up on the West coast some time this year and a bale went missing s supposed they thats the one doing the rounds and because it was damp it cant be snorted so the eat it.
And when mixed with alcohol can cause massive heart attacks
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 15th, 2007 at 11:52am
Rollerpig:
anyway. Shifty the netherland rules are cool.
Meg
TrainSpotting
Geek
TrainSpotting
December 19th, 2007 at 07:42am
I don't see why they shouldn't be legalized with limitations/warnings. If you know what you're doing to your body and still want to do drugs, I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. Sure, ban driving under the influence and shite like that that could kill/injure others, but why ban the drug itself?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 08:03pm
TrainSpotting:
but why ban the drug itself?
Because the drug industry affects more than just the people who do drugs.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 08:36pm
Some drugs like coke, crack... should be illegall but not marijuana. Only for overage people. Marijuana makes it's own nerves in the brain if you don't have a mature enough brain.
Register