Ootp movie

AuthorMessage
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 17th, 2007 at 05:26pm
Angelic Fruitcake:

I think I was sat there waiting for him to blow up completely and then when the twins appeared, I was like "oh. Is that it?"
I know I was like I WANT MORE TWINS! Finger
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 17th, 2007 at 11:57pm
So I'm going to see t again next Tuesday with Lou, cos Tuesday is cheap day at the cinema, But about half hour after we arranged it, my mum comes in and goes "d'you want to go to the cinema tonight to see Harry Potter?" and I was like YEAH!!!! And then I got my shoes on and we went.

Brilliant, eh?

And I let a tear or two slip when Sirius said "Nice one James!" and also when Harry was having all his flashbacks when Voldie was getting jiggy with his brain *sigh*

It was even better second time round.

What's up with Dudley's voice though? He sounds like a moron, and before any of you say he is a moron, I mean he sounds completely weird.

Oh and my mum said "Is Harry gonna end up with that crazy Irish girl?" and I burst out laughing in the car on the way home. Cool
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 17th, 2007 at 11:59pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
So I'm going to see t again next Tuesday with Lou, cos Tuesday is cheap day at the cinema, But about half hour after we arranged it, my mum comes in and goes "d'you want to go to the cinema tonight to see Harry Potter?" and I was like YEAH!!!! And then I got my shoes on and we went.

Brilliant, eh?

And I let a tear or two slip when Sirius said "Nice one James!" and also when Harry was having all his flashbacks when Voldie was getting jiggy with his brain *sigh*

It was even better second time round.

What's up with Dudley's voice though? He sounds like a moron, and before any of you say he is a moron, I mean he sounds completely weird.

Oh and my mum said "Is Harry gonna end up with that crazy Irish girl?" and I burst out laughing in the car on the way home. Cool

YESYESYES.
I so want Luna and Hary to sex and have beautiful babies tehe
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 12:06am
Nah, because it's gonna be Harry and Ginny for always and forever. Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 18th, 2007 at 12:08am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Nah, because it's gonna be Harry and Ginny for always and forever. Very Happy
They'll make a lot of redheads with green eyes. Cheese
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 12:14am
Like Lily!

Anyone think that Lily in the OotP photo looks REALLY like Laura Linney?
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 12:25am
Dudley looks like a chav.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 18th, 2007 at 01:21am
I want Harry and Luna. File Them two need to do a little Smiley
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 02:34am
just_call_me_dookie:
I want Harry and Luna. File Them two need to do a little Smiley

For serious.
Either Harry and Luna get it on, or Ginny and Luna get it on lmfao
Truthfully, I'm hoping for the latter.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 10:47am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Like Lily!

Anyone think that Lily in the OotP photo looks REALLY like Laura Linney?
What Lily, where? omgno
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 12:00pm
lmfao lmfao

'Getting jiggy with his brain'? lmfao
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 12:01pm
I can't wait to see the Tonks and Lupin chemistry in the next movie. tehe
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 01:22pm
Anji:
I can't wait to see the Tonks and Lupin chemistry in the next movie. tehe
Hopefully it wont suck T_T

Oh and Luna should be with Neville Hand
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
July 18th, 2007 at 01:27pm
Lupinator:

Oh and Luna should be with Neville Hand

Hell yes! Molly Jo said they're not Canon, though. I guess they're just too good for Canon.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 02:11pm
Anji:
He did a good job with his character.

Well the screenwriters had to write what he was going to do and say, Gary just managed to pull it off convincingly.

If the script had said that Sirius was going to walk around juggling, and Gary did just that, even in the same character, it still would have been rubbish.

I can't get over the sadness of "Nice one James!" and that was the last thing he said to Harry, I mean, that's just a bit brutal, the last thing you hear your Godfather say and he's wishing your father was there in your place. (I mean, obviously it was just a mistake, but that's how Harry will take it in all his angsty glory).
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 02:33pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Anji:
He did a good job with his character.

Well the screenwriters had to write what he was going to do and say, Gary just managed to pull it off convincingly.

If the script had said that Sirius was going to walk around juggling, and Gary did just that, even in the same character, it still would have been rubbish.

I can't get over the sadness of "Nice one James!" and that was the last thing he said to Harry, I mean, that's just a bit brutal, the last thing you hear your Godfather say and he's wishing your father was there in your place. (I mean, obviously it was just a mistake, but that's how Harry will take it in all his angsty glory).
I'm sorry, but Gary Oldman is brill with or without screenwriters or directors. Check out Nil by Mouth for proof.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 02:40pm
Yes, but without screenwriters he'd have nothing to say, so he'd just be standing there like a lemon. It's not an improv, it's a film, with a script, and giving him the right lines which suit his character and the right sort things to do are just as important as his acting ability.

I'm not undermining his ability, because I think he's brilliant, I'm just saying that it's not just an actor who creates a character. They portray them.

And I didn't notice until yesterday how often Harry does the little neck twist thing that Voldemort does at the station. That was actually kinda creepy.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
...I'm just saying that it's not just an actor who creates a character. They portray them.
That's where I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you. Hand
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 03:19pm
Ooooh! I just remembered!

I was thinking about this during the movie and it made me very disappointed but I guess I totally forgot about after because of a mixture of Imelda Staunton, Helena Bonham Carter, Micheal Gambon, and Gary Oldman's performances being awesome and I was depressed that Sirius died, anyway.

NO QUIDDITCH!

Why on Earth wasn't there Quidditch? That disappointed me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 03:26pm
I've never liked quidditch in the films. Too much CGI and I don't really like that.
I think the HP films get ruined by a load of OTT GGI. Like the 'harry-falling-out-of-the-flying-car' stuff in CS, and the Hungarian Horntail climbing all over the castle in GOF.

But that's just me. Coolio
Register