Ootp movie

AuthorMessage
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 03:33pm
I liked the new technology for Grawp, though. He looked so damn real when I firest saw him. Like I knew his scene was coming but I was still so surprised to see him cause it looked very realistic.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 04:03pm
Anji:
Flaming Phalanges!:
...I'm just saying that it's not just an actor who creates a character. They portray them.
That's where I'm going to have to agree to disagree with you. Hand

But there would be no character in the first place if JKR hadn't written him.

Gary Oldman doesn't just walk onto set and say "Right, I'm gonna be this guy called Sirius, and he's gonna say this, he's gonna do this, but then he's gonna die and that Harry kid's gonna be devestated."

It does not work like that. You're at least vaguely intelligent, you must be able to appreciate that.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 18th, 2007 at 04:22pm
Bloodraine:
I've never liked quidditch in the films. Too much CGI and I don't really like that.
I think the HP films get ruined by a load of OTT GGI. Like the 'harry-falling-out-of-the-flying-car' stuff in CS, and the Hungarian Horntail climbing all over the castle in GOF.

But that's just me. Coolio

Same. Imo it should be kept as low as possible, obviously it's necesserely (Isospeltthatwrong) for monsters and accidents and stuff, but yeah..

But yeah, Grawp was good.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 18th, 2007 at 05:30pm
Sheepless and redundant:
just_call_me_dookie:
I want Harry and Luna. File Them two need to do a little Smiley

For serious.
Either Harry and Luna get it on, or Ginny and Luna get it on lmfao
Truthfully, I'm hoping for the latter.
I'm with you my love.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 06:20pm
Anji:
I liked the new technology for Grawp, though. He looked so damn real when I firest saw him. Like I knew his scene was coming but I was still so surprised to see him cause it looked very realistic.
I think it was too cartoonish tbh.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 18th, 2007 at 06:39pm
My brother's downloaded a "watchable" version and after much negotiation, he's going to put it on a dvd for me.

I'm still holding out for my own version, but it's only at 20% and it's been about 3 days.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 18th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Please FP! Give us the DVD! Cassie

And that rimed File
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 19th, 2007 at 03:31am
I haven't got it yet, and I dunno if I'll be able to rip it because my ripping software has gone down the shitter.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
July 19th, 2007 at 05:05am
Flaming Phalanges!:
I haven't got it yet, and I dunno if I'll be able to rip it because my ripping software has gone down the shitter.
man that bites ass!
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 19th, 2007 at 06:01am
just_call_me_dookie:
Sheepless and redundant:
just_call_me_dookie:
I want Harry and Luna. File Them two need to do a little Smiley

For serious.
Either Harry and Luna get it on, or Ginny and Luna get it on lmfao
Truthfully, I'm hoping for the latter.
I'm with you my love.

~~
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 19th, 2007 at 02:03pm
Was it just me or were some parts blurry? =/
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 19th, 2007 at 02:27pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Download a new one!

File<---Clickeh!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 19th, 2007 at 03:28pm
I can't, this isn't my computer and my own computer is without internet. BAAAH.

I'll see if I can do some memory stick business.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 01:52pm
So I finally saw it. I was a bit disappointed tbh ._.

K, so the book is always better than the film, bit this book was waaay better. Maybe cause its my fave, but the film just wasn't what I have expected. The trailer was spectacular and so was the film. It was a real blockbuster. But it wasn't powerful, it wasn't dramatic, it kinda missed the feeling. It wasn't magical. The narration was awesome, and the whole book was amazingly captured into the film. The scenes were spectacular, but rushed. It seems to me that one great scene after another was too much, they couldn't breathe. The beginning was great (dunno why they changed the Dementors though), but the Grimmauld place seemed a bit squeezed. The whole middle ground was ok even though it was mostly umbridge DA umbridge DA umbridge DA, with a bit break with Arthur Weasley, the kiss, Fred & George (that scene was amazing, I was really glad they had it) and Snape. omg snape. I almost cried how that scene was lame. They should have never put it so half-through. I would rather not have seen the young Snape & co. (I only managed to notice him and Potter anyways). It was all, Harry managed occlumency, Snape was a loser teen, Snape got pissed and no more occlumency for Harry. That occlumency part was so important. Firtsly Harry saw Snapes childhood through the pensieve, not cause he was good at occlumency. Just because he didn't want to listen to Snape & Dumbledore and didn't want to practice occlumency and cause of his pissy emo behavior he had a dream with Sirius and fell into a trap. In the film it seemed that Snape is a loser and poor Harry wanted to save his godfather, but oops, made a mistake. And McGonagall didn't get her fair-share of awesomess, she was so good in the 5th book. Oh and the Sirius death part? I didn't feel a thing. I though I would cry seeing it like that, but there wasn't even enough time for some drama cause of the reason I already mentioned.

But not saying that it was a total disaster, the film wasn't boring and I did giggle a lot. The storyline was great, the scenes amazing. The Ministry battle was sooo good. The Voldie/Dumbie battle was so amazing, you could really see why those two are the best two wizards. Imelda Staunton & Helena were perfect. I fancy Bellatrix a lot more now, the part when she licked the dark mark and when she sang "I killed Sirius Black", that was really good. I think Harry grew to be an excellent actor as well, when he yelled at Dumbledore I was stunned. Evana was a good Luna too, really weird and dreamy. Too bad many good actors like Maggie Smith, David Thewlis and Alan Rickman didn't get too much screen, but I understand. Oh and Tonks was gorgeous, I really need more of her and Lupin in the next film. Lucius was sooo hot as well. So I gave it 3.5/5

idk don't shoot me ._.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 01:56pm
O_O

Ivana, you really do know how to express yourself with a thousand words, I can't do that tbh.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 01:59pm
Meski:
O_O

Ivana, you really do know how to express yourself with a thousand words, I can't do that tbh.
Trust me, that isn't something you would wish for. Cheese
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 02:02pm
Well it helps your skills for being a writer.

You could be a writer you know! Meg

Stephen Fry 2
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Meski:
Well it helps your skills for being a writer.

You could be a writer you know! Meg

Stephen Fry 2
awwwww thanks OMGyes
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 02:11pm
How the hell can you have Stephen as your friend on myspace! O_O
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 02:18pm
Meski:
How the hell can you have Stephen as your friend on myspace! O_O
Its not his official MySpace. But I comment it like it is. I like living in dreams tbh ._.
Register