worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:50pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
I just remembered that 6 years ago I dressed up as Harry with a friend for Halloween lmfao lmfao
I did that too. Even though I'm a girl Shifty
WTF! You dressed as Harry? Shocked But Hermione costumes were on sale too.
Croatia isn't cool enough for those costumes. I just took some big black t-shirts and stuff and my glasses lmfao
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:51pm
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
I just remembered that 6 years ago I dressed up as Harry with a friend for Halloween lmfao lmfao
Croatia isn't cool enough for those costumes. I just took some big black t-shirts and stuff and my glasses lmfao
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:51pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
Meski:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
And this other girl was Harry too so we looked weird together Shifty
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:54pm
Me and my good friend Wheeler are going to drive to this semi-isolated Tesco where they're selling it. Then we're gunna sit in his car all day reading it XD
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I had a bet with my brother and I lost and now he gets to read the book first. Well, we shall see about that one Cheese
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:57pm
Dr. Cuddy:
I had a bet with my brother and I lost and now he gets to read the book first. Well, we shall see about that one Cheese
omgno Why don't you buy another book?
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Meski:
Dr. Cuddy:
omgno Why don't you buy another book?
Well the point is that I buy the book and he reads it first. But if I go on that midnight thing I will get it before he will.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:07pm
I'm going to the bookstore early as possible to pick up my copy. I reserved it. Mr. Green

But I want the Scholastic version of six and seven. The Bloomsbury illustrations suck. But the adult cover is nice.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:13pm
lyrical_mess:
I'm going to the bookstore early as possible to pick up my copy. I reserved it. Mr. Green

But I want the Scholastic version of six and seven. The Bloomsbury illustrations suck. But the adult cover is nice.
The adult cover is more mature Rolling Eyes
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 29th, 2007 at 04:14pm
I like the kiddy covers Retard my adult books are just put in plastic cases away in the cubboard.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2007 at 12:46pm
I've ordered the special edition one from amazon (what's special about it, I have no idea, anyone who could enlighten me would be very very appreciated) and it'll arrive at like 7am.

Slightly worried though, because I've ordered them since the fifth book, and both times I've been drastically injured.

With the fifth book, my eyes were all bloodshot and I could barely see, so I couldn't read it, so my mum took me down the hospital...turns out it was hayfever. And for the sixth one, I'd dislocated my knee a few days before, so I was more or less immobile. I slept on the sofa the night before so I could get to the front door easier, hahah.

Fingers crossed for no injuries this year, or I'll know that I'm really cursed.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 01:54pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
I've ordered the special edition one from amazon (what's special about it, I have no idea, anyone who could enlighten me would be very very appreciated) and it'll arrive at like 7am.

Special Edition means its one of the very first xxx,xxx to be printed (I don't know the exact number, I think it varies) XD
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 30th, 2007 at 04:27pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
The difference is that the Special Edition has illustrations and a booklet I think
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
April 30th, 2007 at 04:31pm
Ooh, I very much like the sound of it.

Cheers for the info.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 11:52am
NeoSteph:
I like the kiddy covers Retard my adult books are just put in plastic cases away in the cubboard.

But the Bloomsbury covers are so ugly.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 12:04pm
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

omgno the colorful ones, i love them, they remind me of my childhood. I couldn't give it up. their going to have to pry the order of phoenix out of my cold dead fingers.

I want a pet bird and to call him fawkes.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 12:07pm
NeoSteph:
lyrical_mess:
NeoSteph:

omgno the colorful ones, i love them, they remind me of my childhood. I couldn't give it up. their going to have to pry the order of phoenix out of my cold dead fingers.

I want a pet bird and to call him fawkes.

The HBP cover sucks. I wanted the Scholastic one, its so much prettier. The OotP Bloomsbury cover is alright.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 12:09pm

Con

Half blood prince is not my fav covering, but it's darker so i guess they wanted it to be.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 12:09pm
is splendiferous a word lmfaolmfaolmfaolmfa
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2007 at 12:12pm
Its a word now!