Hagrid/Grawp

Giant pr0n tbh File
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
July 28th, 2007 at 07:01pm
Aw, shmank you!

Don't worry, once I was planning on writing a badfic that had all of my favorite pairings at thte time in it. Amy/Bill. Amy/Lucius. Amy/Ron. Amy/Sirius. Amy/Remus. Amy/Peter. And some Amy/Pansy, just for good luck. I was eleven.

So I say go for it, just post it somewhere where you won't get pummeled by other Emma fans.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 05:15pm
I wanna read Aberforth/goat!!!

I laughed for like, ten minutes straight in the HP5 movie when the goat came out from behind him. People started...Shifty

I've gotten sick of Twincest, tbh.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 06:18pm
There's a goat in the movie? WTF
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 07:18pm
Any good Sirius ones?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2007 at 07:57pm
I've fallen back in love with Sirius/Hermione fics. But I've been writing really UC stuff lately, god knows why.

And it's been a month since I last updated my WIP...so I feel kinda bad but never mind.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2007 at 08:02pm
Ahaha I've just been on ff.net and the first story in the HP section is a Rose/Scorpius pairing.

I thought that was brilliant.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 08:05pm
I have yet to read a Bella/Tom or Bella/ Voldie story that I adored.

They're all rape. All of them. Geezuz H Christ!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2007 at 08:12pm
Really?

But I don't think Bella would be that against get jiggy with Voldie, unless she rapes Voldie but he'd just avada her ass if she even thought about touching him inappropriately.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 08:17pm
I'm thinking of doing one. I spent yesterday afternoon scavenging information about her so I could do it. I'm thinking it'll be three parts, five at most. But you'll all be blown away *toots own horn*
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 08:27pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Really?

But I don't think Bella would be that against get jiggy with Voldie, unless she rapes Voldie but he'd just avada her ass if she even thought about touching him inappropriately.
I thought it was brilliant, that one line in Deathly Hallows when Bellatrix speaks to Voldemort 'like a lover would'.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2007 at 08:29pm
You must send it to me when you're done. I've been feeling incredbly UC lately.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 08:59pm
OK, I was just wondering, how does a wizard i.e. Hagrid's dad, have sex with a giant, i.e. Hagrid's mother?
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 30th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Yeah, I was wondering about that.

Cos Hagrid said he was a really little bloke, so you know...

Oh dear @ mental images.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 30th, 2007 at 11:56pm
Anji:
OK, I was just wondering, how does a wizard i.e. Hagrid's dad, have sex with a giant, i.e. Hagrid's mother?
That is one thing I wondered since I first read about Hagrid. Unless the dude could go inside the giant's "cave" and drop some "essence" in there. Coolio

I'm so dirty minded...
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2007 at 03:21am
No...I think we were all thinking something along those lines. But if sixteen feet is tiny for a giant, how big would a full size adult giant be? And how would she do a tiny little human man?
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2007 at 03:22am
Anji:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Really?

I thought it was brilliant, that one line in Deathly Hallows when Bellatrix speaks to Voldemort 'like a lover would'.

IT was and it really just proves what (to me anyway) was blatantly obvious for a while: Bellat is so freakishly in love with Voldie that her marriage with ol' Rodolph was probably arranged and she still hasn't given up on her freaky lustful love type thing.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 31st, 2007 at 07:05am
Anji:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Really?

I actually squealed at that. I mean, they're just so evilly perfect for each other.

Imagine the evil kids. O_O
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2007 at 10:29am
Flaming Phalanges!:
Anji:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Really?

I actually squealed at that. I mean, they're just so evilly perfect for each other.

Imagine the evil kids. O_O
omg yes lmfao
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 31st, 2007 at 10:31am
DEATHEATERS KINDERGARTEN.

While you are fighting Harry Potter & co. we take care of your evil children for you. Special treat of Dark arts everyday guarantied.

Coolio
Register