Harry Potter Fanfiction.

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 9th, 2007 at 03:39am
Harry Potter.:
Harry/Hermione tbh. tehe

Omgah I absolutely CANNOT read a story if it's even got the vaguest mention of Harry/Hermione. It just makes me feel sick.

No offence.

I've been really into Tom/Hermione lately...basically cos I think Tom's a legend...you know...well. Yeah.

OMG I want a Tom icon.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 9th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Ginny/Draco stories are wrong on so many levels. So many levels.

And I even found this totally freaky one with Draco raping Narcissa just because Voldemort told him to. It was pretty deep and sad at the beginning but it just freaked me out.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 9th, 2007 at 04:46pm
I've always hated the unoriginal ones like Harry/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione because there is almost no imagination. Also, because they're so common, there are way more crappy ones than good ones. At least the good ones are quite good, but I'm still put off.

That's why I like the different more original ones with quirky pairings but they still fit somewhat.

Also, I hate it when there are two characters who have like no important role and barely or not at all meet each other in the series. That's just stupid.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 9th, 2007 at 10:34pm
lyrical_mess:
Ginny/Draco stories are wrong on so many levels. So many levels.

And I even found this totally freaky one with Draco raping Narcissa just because Voldemort told him to. It was pretty deep and sad at the beginning but it just freaked me out.

Oh I like Draco/Ginny, cos Ginny's just the perfect person to kick Malfoy's arse and stuff.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
August 9th, 2007 at 11:44pm
Anji:
I've always hated the unoriginal ones like Harry/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione because there is almost no imagination. Also, because they're so common, there are way more crappy ones than good ones. At least the good ones are quite good, but I'm still put off.

That's why I like the different more original ones with quirky pairings but they still fit somewhat.

Also, I hate it when there are two characters who have like no important role and barely or not at all meet each other in the series. That's just stupid.

I'm the opposite, I don't like too weird pairings, I'm just like "no ._." then. lmfao

...I hate it when people just use their stories to show their hate to certain characters. 0_0
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 10th, 2007 at 12:51am
Oh I hate character bashing. But I think if you like a character you're naturally going to show them in a better light than if you don't like them. You've just got to try and make sure that you get it all realistic.

And I love UC pairings, but I don't like slash (in HP) cos HP's far too innocent for such things, and I don't like pairings that are COMPLETELY never ina thousand years going to work even with the most amazing writer ever writing it.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 10:28am
I'm not usually a fan of parodies because the writing is usually bad. But there are some good ones like the Camber of Secrets movie parody. There was one I remember reading about three years ago with my friends, a hilarious one where they make fun of Hermione suddenly becoming this hot chick in fan fictions and it was complete with dance breaks and costume changes and it was hilarious. I loved that one, but I can't seem to find it again. Sad
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 10th, 2007 at 12:58pm
I'm not a big fan of humour fics all together, because the characters are normally completely OOC and that pisses me off. I'd much rather have a sifferent type of story with humorurous lines in it.
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
August 10th, 2007 at 01:57pm
I love humour and parody in Harry Potter, but I tend to hate it in other fandoms.

Also, I tend to go for rareships more than the more common ones. But, if it's written well, I'll read anything.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 06:34pm
Guess who's finally writing the wedding oneshot that's been on her mind forevvver?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 10th, 2007 at 07:54pm
U
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2007 at 06:59am
Shake Thazzzright!

I actually only got two paragraphs in last night before collapsing onto my bed, but I'll hopefully get it done and posted by tonight.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 11th, 2007 at 02:55pm
I'm loving Marauder fics right now, but I cant stand the ones that make Sirius out to be a ditz, because he's quite classy, I think. Or elegant, or something like that. But he's not's .. hyperactive or a ditz or anything like that. They usually get Remus' character right, but they rarely ever get Sirius' character right. And there are so many ones where it's Lily and her friends vs. Marauders in a prank war, which can get annoying and over done, but I really love the ones that show the development in James and Lily and also the Marauders friendship.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 11th, 2007 at 08:16pm
Yeah. That actually sucks. They always show Sirius as like, this totally random and erratic trouble maker. And he usually gets slapped. They turn him into this sleazy prankster that just....ew.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 12th, 2007 at 02:03am
Well Sirius DID always strike me as the Hogwarts stud...hahah that makes me sound like SUCH an old woman. So you know, I think he probably had loads of girls, but I think the girls all knew what they were getting into, cos I bet he had quite a reputation.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 12th, 2007 at 02:17am
Yeah, he did seem like that a bit, but not stupid, or a ditz. He seemed to me to be a little aloof, a little bit arrogant, and very intelligent.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 12th, 2007 at 10:22am
Flaming Phalanges!:
...I think he probably had loads of girls, but I think the girls all knew what they were getting into, cos I bet he had quite a reputation.
Even though in his heart, he loved Lupin. Hand

Sirius/Lupin. tehe
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
August 12th, 2007 at 03:48pm
Hahah oh yeah, BLATANTLY. I'm sure the two of them got up to all sorts in the shrieking shack.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
August 12th, 2007 at 05:24pm
And I bet Severus watched, jealousy rising in his every breath. I don't care what Rowling says, its Remus in his thoughts! Snupin FTW!
Wunny Bacon?!?
Jackass
Wunny Bacon?!?

Mibba
August 12th, 2007 at 05:32pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Hahah oh yeah, BLATANTLY. I'm sure the two of them got up to all sorts in the shrieking shack.

We know the real reason it's called the Shrieking Shack.
Register