Meski

Blog
June 4th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Wow, we're way off topic Shocked
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 4th, 2007 at 04:26pm
Talking about the next book though, which until its release, is still technically Harry's future.

Wink
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2007 at 02:51am
I don't think I wont an 8th book. I mean, there isn't going to be one, but I wouldn't like it if she wrote it after all. The encyclopedia sounds nice though.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 5th, 2007 at 06:56am
justxlies:
Harry's Future is obv.
He is going to marry me Cassie
Of course love, and I shall marry Fred ~~ Con
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 5th, 2007 at 09:22am
Moony Madness.:
I don't think I wont an 8th book. I mean, there isn't going to be one, but I wouldn't like it if she wrote it after all. The encyclopedia sounds nice though.

Nah, 8th book would be a bit...blegh. I dunno, everything will be over so there'll be no story to tell.

She'd only write it if she lost all her money on a drunken trip to Vegas.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 15th, 2007 at 06:57pm
It would be so cool to make a 10 page book explaining the rest of Harry's life (if he's to live).
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 15th, 2007 at 07:15pm
Nah, I think she'll leave that up to the imagination of the readers.

She did say that even after the series has fiished, there'll be lots to discuss and debate about, and I think that's better than "Well, Harry married Ginny and they had four kids name blah blah blah and blah. THen they went to blah blah blah, and then Harry got old and died."
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 15th, 2007 at 07:40pm
Yeah, better stick to the encyclopedia. I'm sure going to buy it.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 16th, 2007 at 05:41am
Yeah, an encyclopedia would be really interesting
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 16th, 2007 at 05:56am
I don't think it would be very big though, I mean it'll include spells but I don't think it'll occupy alot.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 16th, 2007 at 05:58am
Well she said it'll be the history and backgrounds of all the characters, and stuff about the founders that she never got to include in the books.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 16th, 2007 at 06:16am
OK
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2007 at 06:56am
I want it to be big and heavy and every hc HP nerd will have one and worship it as his Bible. Coolio

Ok, anyways, FP has stated the reason why I don't want an 8th book. If she wrote what happened to Harry & co. it would all end. But even after the 7th book we would have topics to discuss and stories to imagine. That way the magic would never end. Con
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 16th, 2007 at 07:15am
Yeah, the only thing that's keeping me from being really depressed about the 7th book finally getting here is the fact that she's said there'll be plenty to discuss and stuff, because I'm actually sad enough as it is that it's all finishing. I don't want something to put the final nail in the coffin so there's nothing to talk about anymore.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 17th, 2007 at 04:30am
I just thought, how lucky we are that we're actually experiencing the whole HP hype right now, I mean ... kids will read it in 50 years and be like "omg I wish I lived in 2007 lol ;(" Con

...pffft I'm weird. Shifty
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 06:17am
You're right! But since the 4th movie came out, a lot of teenie girl fans started reading from OotP just because of Dan.

I really don't like those people. Unlike me who started reading SS when I was 10 Con
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 07:31am
Rollerpig:
I just thought, how lucky we are that we're actually experiencing the whole HP hype right now, I mean ... kids will read it in 50 years and be like "omg I wish I lived in 2007 lol ;(" Con

...pffft I'm weird. Shifty
I cant wait for my kids to be jealous at me for being a teen in 207 like I am jealous at my mom for being a teen in the 70s Cool
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2007 at 09:13am
Haha yeah. I wish I'd got into it sooner, because then I could have been excited for the third and fourth, whereas when the fourth came out, I was like "Oh, I'll read that when I've finished the third one." There was no OMG FOURTH HP.

Not like there was with the fifth and sixth.

I've never been excited this much before for a book or a film or whatever, and it's really quite depressing to know that I won't feel like it again.

But I'll look back and say "that was a magical part of my childhood," (excuse the pun) and I'll be all happy and nostalgic and I'll did out my books and read them again, ignoring all the thumb prints and stuff from when I've read them so many times before.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 09:40am
Clap FP! You are so right. You know so much! How is that?

Coolio
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 17th, 2007 at 10:44am
Meski:
Clap FP! You are so right. You know so much! How is that?

Coolio

Well I'm just a very insightful, well educated, and generally brilliant person.

Although, being rather cleverer than most people, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger.

*tips metaphorical hat to Dumbledore*
Register