D-D-D-Draco Malfoy.

AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 14th, 2007 at 03:14pm
Yeah, he's desperately trying to get approval from his father, but Lucius never gives it, so he just sinks lower and lower.

It's a real shame actually. He's been forced to compromise who he is, which is an awful thing.

And people can say oh he doesn't have to, but in that situation, with a father like Lucius and a 'master' like Voldemort, I don't think anyone would do any different. Especially not while they're still young.
ree-ee-annan
King For A Couple Of Days
ree-ee-annan
June 14th, 2007 at 04:43pm
Yeah, i feel sorry for him in a way.

But then I dont.
its difficult to explain.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 14th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Rhiannan---x:
Yeah, i feel sorry for him in a way.

But then I dont.
its difficult to explain.
That's how I feel.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 14th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Meski:
Malfoy is good. He just wants to fit in his father's pride.

He's very proud for being in Slytherin, he calls Hermione a "Mudblood" because if he were to respect her, he would fall in misery.

I personally think he'll help Harry defeat Voldemort.
That would be so awesome.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
June 15th, 2007 at 02:54am
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:

He's very proud for being in Slytherin, he calls Hermione a "Mudblood" because if he were to respect her, he would fall in misery.

It would. I'd be happy if that did happen. But I don't know. I doubt that'll happen. Malfoy may want to live up to his father's "legacy," but he's hated Harry from the beginning either way, because he did try to be friends with him when he met him, after all.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 15th, 2007 at 07:55am
Argh! Fucking hell! I just typed a massive post and my internet went dead and I lost it!

Anyway, Malfoy probably tried to be friends with him on his father's orders, a) because Harry has a lot of gold and is therefore and exceptable friend for Malfoy to have and b) because some people thought Voldie tried to kill Harry because Harry was destined to be the next dark wizard geezer, so a bit of Malfoy influence wouldn't go amiss.

Also, I'd be pretty pissed off too if someone snubbed me and chose 'less worthy' friends. And Harry's loved by everyone except Snape and the Slytherins, so the Slytherins are bound to get a bit resentful, cos they just think he's a kid with a scar.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 15th, 2007 at 08:27am
GD Addicts Anonymous:
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:

It would. I'd be happy if that did happen. But I don't know. I doubt that'll happen. Malfoy may want to live up to his father's "legacy," but he's hated Harry from the beginning either way, because he did try to be friends with him when he met him, after all.
I always what would have happened to Harry if he would have had been friends with Draco
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 15th, 2007 at 08:35am
It would have been strange actually, cos Malfoy would have had an equal, and that would have taken him down a peg or two, most likely.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
June 15th, 2007 at 08:47am
Probably, and then Harry might have been in Slytherin and then joined Voldie...Then we wouldn't have a plot line! OMFG
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 15th, 2007 at 10:46am
No, I don't think Harry would ever have joined Voldie.

I think if he'd been in Slytherin, it would have been great for getting the houses together, because I think he still would have been friends with Ron and eventually Hermione. After his upbringing, he's not exactly going to ditch the first friend he's ever made because of his house. That would be foolish.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 15th, 2007 at 01:04pm
Yeah, I think that even if he started in Slytherin, he would've had to defeat Voldemort because Dumbledore told him that he killed his parents, so as FP said, he would've united the houses together and in this book kill Voldemort with a bigger army.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
June 15th, 2007 at 06:21pm
Yeah, he's still the same person at heart, so he definitely would have wanted to avenge his parents' death, regardless of the house he was put in.
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
July 1st, 2007 at 08:59pm
just_call_me_dookie:
Meski:

*sigh* It's so hot when they fight. That turns me on more then anything. I like to imagine Draco always winning at first, but eventually losing. You know heavy breathing and falling on the ground... There is something sexy when guys are both dominant and then helpless. So you get to see Draco the strongest and Harry all helpless and the other way around and then they have to be kinda cocky at one point cuz that's hot too... Oh god, this needs to stop Embarassed !
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2007 at 07:08am
Even Jo has mentioned that Draco may well turn out good. She said that he's excellent at Occlumency and can thus push the good part of him so far down even he wouldn't know its still there. I'm sure we're going to see a lot of surprises in the next book...

Also, Jo said you're not allowed to like him 'cause he's nasty Con
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
July 3rd, 2007 at 09:08am
Yeah but everyone likes a bad boy.

And you know, Tom Riddle was handsome in his teenage days, and he was EVIL...and it was still hard not to like him.

It's a good thing that Harry wasn't born a girl, cos she'd just end up having a crush on all her enemies cos they're so dang hawt.

Did I say dang?

*kills self*
ree-ee-annan
King For A Couple Of Days
ree-ee-annan
July 11th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Yeah but everyone likes a bad boy.

And you know, Tom Riddle was handsome in his teenage days, and he was EVIL...and it was still hard not to like him.

It's a good thing that Harry wasn't born a girl, cos she'd just end up having a crush on all her enemies cos they're so dang hawt.

Did I say dang?

*kills self*
lmfao
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 10:42pm
Tom Felton is hot tehe
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 10:47pm
Not when he isn't dressed up as Draco.
He just looks weird out of costume.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 10:54pm
Yeh, he kinda looks like the typical stereotype of teenager who lays around smoking pot all day.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 10:56pm
Meski:
Yeh, he kinda looks like the typical stereotype of teenager who lays around smoking pot all day.

Oh Sad
Register