Green Day tattoos

AuthorMessage
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 07:30am
I am getting a tattoo next april for my 14th, yeah im stuck with it til i die, but it'll remind me how much Green Day mean to me,

I am getting 3 stars on my wrist
Red, green and blue; one for Billie, one for Mike and one for Tré.
the bottom of my neck im getting 'For What Its Worth Its Worth All The While'
and Rage and Love on my hips and on the bottom of my back i want 'Burnout' in really scruffy writing Very Happy
Yup imma look awesome!! Dance
and im getting other ones that are nothing to do with Green Day so i wont state them
Hand LOL
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 14th, 2008 at 07:34am
I'm kinda tempted to get the Coming Clean cartoon somewhere but idk if it'd look good on skin Coolio
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 08:03am
I think you should go for it Very Happy
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 10:39am
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
I am getting a tattoo next april for my 14th, yeah im stuck with it til i die, but it'll remind me how much Green Day mean to me,

and Rage and Love on my hips and on the bottom of my back i want 'Burnout' in really scruffy writing Very Happy
and im getting other ones that are nothing to do with Green Day so i wont state them
Hand LOL

...If your only turning 14, you should probably wait. Coolio
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 11:01am
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Hand LOL

Yeah people say that but ive been thinking about them since i was 12, and im not getting them all at once Shocked Rolling Eyes
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 14th, 2008 at 11:46am
Whoever tattoos a 14 year old should either lose their license or not even have one in the first place.
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
December 14th, 2008 at 11:47am
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Hand LOL

Yeah people say that but ive been thinking about them since i was 12, and im not getting them all at once Shocked Rolling Eyes

Yes, but you're still growing. Coolio They might stretch, and tattoos don't look good on anybody underage, IMO.
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 12:48pm
Tulve:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Hand LOL

Yes, but you're still growing. Coolio They might stretch, and tattoos don't look good on anybody underage, IMO.

Oh ive seen tattoo's on people who got ones when they were 14/15 and there fine, im not contradictiong you or anything, but yeah i dont think they do.

Dude, just cause a tattoo artist is tattooing a 14 year old so what. his decision and i dont look 14, i've been told i look 16 Shocked Confused Cool
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 01:56pm
Tulve:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Hand LOL

Oh so does this mean you won't like my awesome tattoo I'm getting?

lmfao, I'm getting the rose from the Slappy Hours album Very Happy Or the watch :]
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
December 14th, 2008 at 05:11pm
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Dude, just cause a tattoo artist is tattooing a 14 year old so what. his decision and i dont look 14, i've been told i look 16 Shocked Confused Cool
... but you're not 16.

you should get IDed before having any ink done if it's a decent tattooist. if you don't get IDed, i wouldn't trust the guy going near you with a needle.
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
December 14th, 2008 at 07:42pm
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:
Jello Biafra.:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Hand LOL

I'm not trying to seem like a jerk here, but what gets tattoo'd on you when your 14 will most likely look a hell of alot different by the time your in your 20s. Coolio
But, at the same time, it's your personal decision, although I would not trust someone who tattoos a 14 year old tbh.
icegirl.
Jackass
icegirl.

Blog
December 15th, 2008 at 04:04am
Hmmm tattoos.

My mum caught me looking at this thread and was like "IF YOU GET A TATTOO IMMA GET THE STEEL WOOL AND SCRUB IT OFF. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR SKIN GOES RED RAW EITHER."

I think It would be cool to have one, but then i have to consider where to get it if i'm getting a real job, what the tattoo is going to be of, where to get it if I decide to have kids and whether I can get it past my parents. But, if I do decide to get one I'll make sure I've thought about it properly and that I'm not to young aswell.

I'm responsible you see Hand I'm a good little girl OMGyes
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
December 15th, 2008 at 09:40am
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Oh ive seen tattoo's on people who got ones when they were 14/15 and there fine, im not contradictiong you or anything, but yeah i dont think they do.

Well, apparently we're not going to stop you, so go ahead.
Just remember when the regrets start flooding in, we told you so. Snooty
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
December 15th, 2008 at 10:57am
I kinda have to agree though with the person you quoted. To be honest.
I feel the same way... Confused
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
December 15th, 2008 at 11:12pm
[quote="xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x"]

Telling a tattooist you are of age is wrong. Does it not mean anything to you that by you lying, that person could lose their job? Their license? And finding someone willing to do the job is even worse. They probably wouldn't even have a license and god only knows what kind of equipment they would use. I think the fact that this doesn't bother you proves that you are too young to be even think about doing something so final.

There is really no need to rush into these things.
Tulve
Banned
Tulve
December 16th, 2008 at 09:46am
[quote="Dawnie"]
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

Telling a tattooist you are of age is wrong. Does it not mean anything to you that by you lying, that person could lose their job? Their license? And finding someone willing to do the job is even worse. They probably wouldn't even have a license and god only knows what kind of equipment they would use. I think the fact that this doesn't bother you proves that you are too young to be even think about doing something so final.

I agree.
I doubt she even knows how they sterilize stuff properly in a tattoo shop. File
Mr Armstrong.
Geek
Mr Armstrong.

Blog
December 16th, 2008 at 04:12pm
[quote="Tulve"]
Dawnie:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

I agree.

Are you saying im stupid? Evil or Very Mad Yes i do actually, and my mother is all up for letting me get one along with half my family appart from my Grandfather and Uncle. So up yours. Blah Smiley Smiley Smiley yes that may look a tad immature. but yeah..
Jello Biafra.
Jello Biafra.

Blog
December 16th, 2008 at 04:21pm
[quote="xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x"]
Tulve:
Dawnie:
xBilliexJoexIsxGod!x:

I agree.

Are you saying im stupid? Evil or Very Mad Yes i do actually, and my mother is all up for letting me get one along with half my family appart from my Grandfather and Uncle. So up yours. Blah Smiley Smiley Smiley yes that may look a tad immature. but yeah..

...she isn't calling you stupid wtf all she's saying is that 14 isn't a good age to get tattooed
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
December 16th, 2008 at 05:41pm
You know, lazer removal surgery is twice as expensive, time consuming, and probably three times more painful than having a tattoo in the first place. Just thought I better forewarn you.

Back on topic, there are actually some brilliant Green Day tattoos out there.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
December 17th, 2008 at 03:56pm
I really want like something Gren Day related.
Small though cause I wanna be an actress
Register