Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
February 25th, 2010 at 07:22am
But Mike was really just stalling for time, veronica didn't excist but he needed to fund al soon. If he did he knew it would distract billie for a bit while Jason got better.

They sat there awhile longer before deciding to leave. Mike got into the car and racked his brains trying to think of how to get a hold of al while billie emptied some small pebbles out of his converse.

They drove back billie chatting about something jakob had recently told him while mike nodded absentmindly.
As soon as billie pulled up mike raced out of the car and ran into his bus shouting see you later to billie as he left.
Billie went to spent some time with his boys and a few hours later mike came bursting into the room with a triumphant look upon his face.
I found it! He yelled almost dancing around the room, I found it!
Found what? Billie said.
Als number! Mike said excited.
What?! Billie said stunned, have you called?
Not yet, mike said, let's call now!
Um ok, billie replied amused at mikes behaviour.
He dialed the number and on the third ring someone picked up.
Hello? Said a male voice.
John? Mike asked.
This is john speaking. He replied
Billie grabbed the phone, would that be the same john also known as al sobrante?
Who is this? John asked frustrated.And yes
It's billie joe and mike, billie replied excitedly.
Are you serious? Al said in disbelief, how did you find me?
Mike took the phone back, a load of searching he said smiling.
Look al I was wondering if you could do us a favour.. Mike started.
Yes? Al said wary.
Well you see the thing is tre has uh injured his wrist, mike didn't wanna tell him about Jason, and we were wondering if you could fill in for a while?
I don't know al said cautiously, I don't play much anymore and the fans wanna see tre.
Yea and they will, just not playing that's all mike quipped back.
Well I'm not sure I don't think I can do this over the phone... Al said doubtfully.
We can get you on a plane here, billie said grabbing the phone and then talk bout it.
Well il come meet you then at least al said, it would be good to see you guys again .
They then organised his plane times rang him back told him the details and went to tell tre.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
February 25th, 2010 at 09:35am
Tré heard Mike scream in the hallway. At first it was just screaming. But then when Mike entered the room Tré was kinda shocked.

"We found Al!!" Mike screamed.
"What? You did?" Tré got excited.
"Yes!! Green Day are touring again!!" Mike said.
"... Jason?" Tré asked.
Mike's excitement cooled down a little.

"Hm, yea..." Mike sighed.
"Mike, it's OK." Billie said.
"Yes, sure it is." Mike replied.
"But I can come, wright?" Tré asked.
"Yes, of course." Billie answered.
"And... well, I've never met Al before so... wow." Tré smiled.
"Yeah, wright! You're finally meeting Al!" Billie said.

"I wish that he stayed in the band..." Mike mumbled to himself.
"What did you say?" Billie smiled.
"No, nothing." Mike said.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 4th, 2010 at 06:48am
Helluu?
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2010 at 03:07pm
"You said you'd rather Al were in the band than Tre!" Billie screamed in a high pitched girlish voice.
He slapped Mike across the face, tutted, then turned on his high heels and walked out of the door. There was a long silence before Mike eventually broke it.
"Tre?"
Tre's knuckles were turning white and his whole body was shaking.
"Tre, dude. Are you ok? I... I... I didn't mean it, I was joking!"
Suddenly Tre pulled a machete out of the back of his trousers and hacked Mike's right arm off.
"Ow! My arm! It has been hewn off!" Mike cried off-hand.
Tre ran out of the building after Billie, chanting in a strange tongue...
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 10th, 2010 at 06:32am
Mike picked up his arm which was bleeding profusly.

Now look what you've done, you idiot! Mike screamed as he ran after tre and Billie, he soon caught up as tre was short and billie didn't have much experience(or so he says) running in heels.

Mike showed them his arm, waving it in their faces. How am I supposed to play base now? Huh?!

Tre tried to hold back a laugh. Mike managed to punch him squarely in the jaw before he fainted.

Mike woke up. Woah that was some weird dream he thought to himself as he got up off the floor of the bus, he had no idea what he had done last night but was sure as hell it involved alcohol cause he had a whopping great headache.
He stumbled blindly round trying to locate band members and it wasn't long before he tripped and fell on Billie who woke with a start.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 10th, 2010 at 08:16am
"Eurgh dude. Woah..... What the....." Billie started before the colour drained from his face.
"What?" asked Mike, starting to worry, "What's wrong dude?"

Billie lifted a trembling finger and poked at Mike's right shoulder.
"Your... your arm... its"
Mike looked down and realised that his arm was missing and a huge bloodied bandage was wrapped around the remnants of a stump. He tasted bile in the back of his mouth and sat down in the corner of the bus, trying to piece together the events of the alcohol fuelled night before.

"It had something to do with Tre. I'm sure it did," he murmured to Billie, who was still sitting wide eyed in his bunk, fixed to the place in shock.
Billie soon broke the silence by getting out of bed and calling Tre out.
"TRE! DUDE! We need to talk, some serious shit's going down"
He approached his drummer's bunk and noticed Tre's arm hanging out of the side. Hitting it to wake him up, he noticed how cold it was. He ripped back the curtains, and there, clutching what appeared to Mike's right arm, was Tre Cool. Quite obviously dead.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 10th, 2010 at 10:16am
Then suddenly he felt cold water in his face.

"Dude! What the fuck did you do that for?!" Tré screamed.
"Calm down." Billie laughed.
"It was just a dream."
"I know it was! But you just woke me up..." Tré muttered.
"Well... we could go see Jason... now." Mike said.
"Now? Yes, yes, now!" Tré said and got up quickly.

Later...
"So, let's go! Hurry!" Tré said.
"Man! He's gonna be there all day." Mike said.
"Who cares I wanna meet him now and now is the time to say I'm sorry!" Tré said.
"Dude, what did you just say?" Billie asked with a surprising face.
"I wanna apologize." Tré answered.
"Tré, he is the one who's is gonna apologize. To you." Mike said.
"I feel like I have to apologize to him too, you know." Tré said and sat in the car.
"Now come on!" He said and they drove to the rehability centre. On the way there, Tré was only talking about Jason. Billie couldn't stand all this talk about him, he broke Tré's speech.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 06:58am
Suddenly they all died of AIDS and all the little Green Day fans across the world committed suicide en masse in order to be with their fallen heroes.

Two months later...

"Hey man," Pete said, "We should get back together and do like a Green Day tribute thing. How better do draw more undeserving attention to ourselves than play a load of shoddy covers of a band that recently died?!"
"Yeah!" replied Patrick with a big grin on his face, his pupils turning to dollar signs in his very eyes, "how about it? Are you guys up for it?"
"Sounds great! But only if we can spin round and round with our guitars as though girls find that sexy," replied the other two members of Fall Out Boy.

The next day, the band were ready to present themselves to the head of their record company...
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 07:12am
Ahahahaha nice, but u can't kill Green Day, it is the never ending story of our three favourite guys which means they can't really get killed off. Oh wait unless....

Mike, billie and tre looked at all of this planning from the depths of their comfortable homes in hell.
I'm sorry but I can not allow this "dedication"to take place, mike said with a diffiant look upon his face.
I agree, said tre with a shudder.
let's go ask Satan for a compromise, billie said with an evil grin.

Yo, Satan! Billie called out to his friend.
What can I do for my three favourute guys? Satan replied wiping the blood off his hands and turning to them.
Well we hate to ask but..mike started
Can u let us out? Ya know back to earth? Tre said
The devil looked doubtful.
It will just be till we die again, billie said reasurringly, and we are willing to make a deal.
I'm listening.. He replied

Later that day the media was in a frenzy over the resurrection of three certain guys and the mysterious death of every member of fallout boy....
clark
GSBitch
clark
March 11th, 2010 at 07:22am
fall out boy are my three favourite guys

this is of course excluding the fat one
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 07:24am
It's shocking when my posts are actually the ones which are least ridiculous.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 07:34am
I actaully like fallout boy too but for the sake of the story I went along with it.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 07:53am
My idea was better. I was going to bring in sub plots and everything and maybe even end up back at your gay attempt at ressurrecting the gay story with the gay devil or whatever.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 08:17am
Whatever. You shouldn't use gay as an offense word. It's derogatory.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 08:20am
Derogatory to who?
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 08:22am
u were using it in a way that is offense, therefore making it seem as if gay is a bad thing.
Look I don't feel like arguing..
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 08:23am
It is a bad thing.
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 08:26am
Well that's your opinion.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 11th, 2010 at 08:28am
"The word ‘gay’, in addition to being used to mean ‘homosexual’ or ‘carefree’, was often now used to mean ‘lame’ or ‘rubbish’. This is a widespread current usage of the word amongst young people... The word 'gay' ... need not be offensive... or homophobic ... " - BBC Board of Governers.

Now what, huh? Huh?! HUH?!?!
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 11th, 2010 at 08:30am
Haha that's pretty lame u actaully went to get evidence to back up your point. As I said it's your opinion and I don't feel like arguing that.
Register