Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
August 28th, 2009 at 01:49pm
Mike shrugged, "We're not going back to the hotel by the look of things. It was the other way..." he said thoughtfully.
The roadie appeared out of the bus bathroom.
"Ahh, glad you asked. We're going to the next hotel. The second gig in Dallas was cancelled, obviously. We should be there by tomorrow, sometime." he said, rather happily considering the situation.
Billie looked around nervously.
"What about the gear. Y'know...guitars and stuff?" he asked, biting his lip.
"Don't worry about it." said the roadie. "We've got pleanty of extra guitars and stuff."
Billie relaxed slightly and chatted quietly with Tre, Mike and Adie.
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
September 6th, 2009 at 06:07pm
Then it suddenly hit him.
''Dammit.'' Billie murmured as he looked impaciently out the back window. ''Blue is still at the stadium.''...
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
September 6th, 2009 at 07:50pm
A concert without Blue? it was unthinkable! He just couldn't do it and he knew that he couldn't perform the same without his trusty Blue.
"We gotta get Blue" he said in a whisper....
Gloria.
Geek
Gloria.
September 9th, 2009 at 10:25pm
Adrienne then threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss him pationately. He didn't resist, obviously.

(sorry...wanted to throw something totally random in there Wink)
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 10th, 2009 at 01:18pm
After a minute or so of passionate kissing, Billie stopped and stared back out the window. Adie, looked at him right in the eyes. "Wasn't it another replica?" she murmured.
Billie shook his head.
"I wanted to play with the real Blue one last time." he murmured, still staring out the window as the bus stopped at traffic lights. The stadium was still in sight.
"Fuck it." he whispered, before opening the door and beguining to run back to the stadium.
Mike, Tre and Adie stared at each other, they didn't know what to do.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 11th, 2009 at 09:03pm
Billie made a run for it, he needed Blue. What would he do without it was all that was running through his mind.
While back on the bus, the rest of the gang were speechless. What if something happens to Billie was all that was running throught thier minds.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 12th, 2009 at 12:51pm
They sat in the bus silently. The driver pulled over into a nearby parking lot. They all didn't know what to do. Time passed so slowly, minutes felt like hours.

Twenty minutes later Adie saw a figure running towards the bus, a blue guitar slung over their shoulder. It was Billie! She screamed like the fans in the arena and ran out the bus to hug Billie. Mike and Tre followed her.

Adie hugged Billie tightly and kissed him. "Idiot." she whispered with a smile. He laughed. His nose was bleeding and so was his fist.

"What happened?" asked Tre.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 13th, 2009 at 02:18pm
"I saw the shooter..." Billie said, he could barely talk.
"What..What happened?!?" Adie was frantic

"Just calm down everything is okay now...i think" Billie said with a scared look on his face.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 13th, 2009 at 02:26pm
"No." said Adie, firmly putting her hands on Billie's shoulders. "What happened? You're bleeding!" she cried, wiping Billie's nose.

He looked surprised at the amount of blood there was.

"Let's get back to the bus." said Mike.

"Sure." murmured Billie, as he walked back to the bus clinging onto Adie and Blue.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 13th, 2009 at 08:45pm
"Now..tell us what happened." Adie said, worried.
"Well, when I went inside, there was a crowd. I was trampled and then there was a gun pointing at my head...
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 15th, 2009 at 12:51pm
Billie paused to take a breath and sit down in the bus. He held Blue close.
"So I punched the man with the gun and ran past him, he dropped the gun. Then I grabbed Blue. But on the way back he punched me, trying to knock me out. I kicked him down to the floor then ran out again. All the other people wern't sure what to do." he said quickly, stroaking Blue.

"I'm just glad you're alive." murmured Adie, kissing Billie's head and mopping up his nose.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 15th, 2009 at 08:11pm
"Us too" Agreed the rest of the band.

Then all of a sudden they heard shooting at the bus. They thought everything would be okay, since the bus was bullet proof, right?
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 16th, 2009 at 12:49pm
The bus driver heard the gunshots. He automaticly started up the bus and drove quickly away from the gunmen. "Hold on tight!" he yelled to his panicy passengers as he drove in and out of back alleys and side streets.

"I hope he knows where he's going." murmured Adie, biting her lip.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 17th, 2009 at 07:17pm
Before they knew it, it was dark and they were all starting to doze off. An hour later Billie woke up and look out the window, they were in the middle of nowhere and Sdia was gone...
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 17th, 2009 at 07:17pm
Adie*** sorry :/
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 18th, 2009 at 03:40pm
Billie's sleepy eyes snapped open. He rubbed his hands across the place where Adie was last sitting, just incase she was still there just invisible in the darkness. "Adie. Adrienne! Adie?" he called out into the blackness of the moving bus. Mike groaned.

"What's up Bill?" he asked, sitting up. Tre yawned as the other man spoke. He lit a small lamp.

It flickered on the three mens faces giving them a slight amber glow in the darkness.

"Where did she go?" Billie pleaded, gripping onto the wrists of his best friends.
IKnowTheEnemy
Idiot
IKnowTheEnemy
September 18th, 2009 at 05:31pm
Billie stands up angrily, and he clenches his fists, so hard his knuckles turn white. He frantically looks around. Mike and Tre are staring at the men, shocked. Billie doesnt notice them. Mike taps Billie, and points in they're direction. Billie Turns. They all have guns pointed directly in their direction.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 18th, 2009 at 07:53pm
"I have you girl in the back." Said one of the shooters with a mask covering his face.
Billie was speeches and was wide eyed. What was he going to do? What about Adie? It was almost as if the rest of the band knew what he was thinking because before he knew it Tre was fighting off one of the gun men.
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 19th, 2009 at 12:14pm
Tre kicked one of the gunmen in the crotch. The masked man fell to his knees withering with pain. Tre kicked the bus door open and threw the first man out. There were three men left.

Billie, Mike and Tre both launched into an attack on the men, punching and kicking one man each. Suddenly the fourth man came back into the bus, he had the gun. He put it up to Billie's head and pushed him Mike and Tre against the wall.

Suddenly there was screaming and Adie jumped on the man with the gun. He dropped the gun which fell out the bus door.
"How dare you try to kill my husband and his friends!" Adie yelled, knocking the man to the floor. Once he was on the floor she started stamping on his crotch with her high heeled boots. He man yelled each time she stamped.
The three other men ran out the bus, clearly not wanting this to happen to them.
After a minute or two Adie kicked the last man out the bus. Then she closed and locked the door.

Billie, Mike and Tre just stared at her. "Wow." said Billie, prodly hugging his wife.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 19th, 2009 at 03:27pm
Billie kised his Wife and whispered "I had no idea you could fight like that."
"Well you know...I would do anything for you<3"Adie said and then kissed his gently on the forehead.
Register