Never-Ending Story Of Our FAVORITE 3 Guys!

AuthorMessage
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 26th, 2009 at 01:15pm
Billie nodded.
"I want to check on Brixton too. It's unfair leaving Brittany with him, he's only little." said Mike.
"We can leave this afternoon." said the tour planner, pulling out a cell phone and dialing a number to arrange for someone to pick them up.
"So we can check out the hotel?" asked Tre eagerly.
Goodbye
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye

Blog
September 26th, 2009 at 03:40pm
"Yeah, but we have to get home quick!" said Billie. Everyone else agreed.
After 3 long dreaded hours, they were in CA.... when everyone got to their houses, everyone commited they were all right and nobody was hurt.... They were very happy that night that everyone was safe.....
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
September 26th, 2009 at 09:15pm
"what about tour?" mike asked
adie said back "these are my childeren, i must see if they are ok"
Billie tryed calling joey's cell again, still no answer
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 05:52am
Adie hugged Joey tightly as she got into her house. Billie hugged Jakob too.
"We were so worried!" she said, similing at the boys.
"What happened to your cell phones?" Billie asked with a stern tone.
Joey looked embarassed. "Ahh yes. Sorry Dad. Me and Jakob were skateboarding and it fell out of my pocket and I accedentaly ran over it...I'll pay for a new one."
Adie shook her head. "Nono I will my dear. All we care about is that you're okay."
Gem
Jackass
Gem
September 27th, 2009 at 10:36am
Billie Joe left the room as Adie read the boys a night time story and he slowly made his way to the back door.
The cool fresh air hit him full in the face as he went outside and he drew it gratefully into his lungs.
"What a manic couple of days," he said out loud to the starry sky. "It's almost as if it's a dream, or at least some kind of B movie..."
He sighed and plucked a blade of grass from the lawn and twisted it in his fingers. Hopefully things would be normal starting from tomorrow...
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 01:28pm
When Billie got back inside he thought of something that would make everything for the private show be safe and awesome "What if there were laser beams that would be invincible.... that way if they come back the alarm would go off and the cops would arrest them again...." thought Billie. He wanted to tell them the news, but was worried it wouldn't work.... "But i'll do it anyway" Billie said to himself.
The next day he told Adie about his thought from last night.... She said "It would be ok but i'm not sure if those guys will break out again?" Billie said "Don't worry as long the plan works.... everything would be ok". Billie kissed Adie goodbye as he left for work. When he got there he told the guys about the thought he had last night and wondered if it would work.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 27th, 2009 at 04:26pm
"I don't know" said Tré
"I think it would work, but the thing is since it will be a secret show, if I were the shooters and anyone else I would wait a couple months before going out again so the security would die down" Mike said.
" I kinda get what you're saying Mike." Billie replyed.
Goodbye
Goodbye

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 07:46pm
True Billie didn't think it would be a private show, but still was worried something would happen during the private show.... Soo Billie agreed that the lasers wouldn't have to be in place. A moment later they were at Billie's house just relaxing and having a good time..... While the kids were playing, Billie, Mike and Tre were talking with their wives/Girlfriend if they wanted to come to 1 of their private shows...

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 10:52pm
Adie, Ruri, and Brittany agreed to come to a show. but only if there is better security.
Ruri and Tre' left the house for a quick drive to get some orange mocha frappuccinos, they promised to be back.
Later... Tre' and Ruri return and mike and Brittany and Billie and Adie plus the kids were all asking Ruri "did you see that?"
"see what?" Ruri asked. Adie said "it was every where, it said on the radio, said on the Television to look outside" Really" asked Ruri
"well there was a plane in the sky that had a banner and the banner said.." joey said
"shh shh, let Tre' say it son" said Billie
"say what" asked the confused Ruri
Tre' went on his knee and asked Ruri to marry him.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 27th, 2009 at 10:59pm
"Wow, Tré I don't know what to say!" Ruri said.
"How about a yes" Tré offered.
"Yes yes yes!!!" Ruri exclaimed and then hugged and kissed him.
" I've been thinking about this for a long time now and after the shooting I realized how dear everyone's lives are and how much you mean to me" Tré said

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 11:06pm
"Congratulations Tre'!" said mike patting Tre' on the back.
"Congrats bro" said Billie
"Ruri, you must be so happy, Congratulations beautiful" Adie said.
"Congrats to the happy couple!" said Brittany.
"You've made me the happiest man" Tre' said
"You've made me the luckiest woman" said Ruri
Tre' and Ruri both say "lets have some drinks as a celebration!"
"yes, but first we need a babysitter for Joey & Jakob" Said Adie.

Blog
September 27th, 2009 at 11:06pm
double post. ignore
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
September 28th, 2009 at 01:55pm
Joey shook his head. "Naaw. I'm too old for a babysitter! Me and Jakob will go and play upstairs." he said, picking up his brother and carrying him upstairs. "Okay." called Adie.
"Allright. Congratz guys!" smiled Billie, opening some champagne and pouring it for everyone.

Blog
September 28th, 2009 at 02:15pm
Hours later...
*knock knock knock* Answer your door please
"hello officers, how can i help you?" asked tre'
"um, we heard there's a party here, are we correct?" asked one of the police men
"yes sir?, your here cause of that?" asked tre'
"no we're here cause your green day and we are the biggest fans!" said both of the police "well come on in!" tre' said
"these are 2 very big fans of us, and they're here to party" said tre'
"hey, welcome" said Billie "want a drink?"
the 2 fans said "yeah sure"
so what brings you to this neck of the woods?" asked Billie
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
September 28th, 2009 at 09:56pm
"We were just in town and decided to drop by" Said one of the police men suspiciously.
"Oh well we are always happy to have guest over." Billie said starting to get a little drunk.
"May I please speak to my friend in private" asked one of the officer.
"why not" Tré said sounding a little drunk himself.
the two police men then went into the kitchen to talk.
"so when are we gonna start shooting..." One of the officers asked the other....

Blog
September 28th, 2009 at 11:47pm
"when they are so drunk they can barley talk." said the other officer
"that sounds a little harsh, maybe we will tell them we're the shooters and get them so scared they wont know what to do" said the other officer
"sounds good"said the other officer
but what the officer's didn't know was that Jakob heard everything.
as soon as Jakob heard he ran back to his room and told joey ASAP.
joey said "we gotta tell mom and dad and get the others out of here"
"but joey, what if we get hurt, or mom and dad get hurt?" asked Jakob
"then I'm all you have, or, mom and dad will go crazy on those dudes buts"
joey answered. "wait joey, those weird guys are yelling!" said Jakob
"well we gotta go kick some but!" Joey said
When they got down stairs the gun men were pointing a gun at Billie's head, and already had Adie, tre', mike, Brittany, and Ruri tied up.
Jakob was about to scream! then joey put his hand over Jakob's mouth.
"shh, im gonna leap up behind the one pointing the gun at dad then your gonna untie uncle tre' and uncle mike, and the girls, uncle mike and uncle tre' are gonna helps us OK?" said Joey "OK joey" said Jakob.
Joey leaped into action and it worked! Adie yelled "Joey your gonna hurt your self!"
"shh mom, im gonna untie you." Jakob said "OK, I'll whisper that to tre' and tell him to pass it on"
Joey, grabbed the gun from the gunman he just attacked and sacked the man in the balls and Billie said "you make me proud son" with a smile on his face. seconds later The others are untied and leap into action and kick some ass!
later Billie and Adie had talk with Joey and Jakob saying.....
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
October 2nd, 2009 at 12:37pm
Then the gunmen realised that they'd just been pushed by a kid and it didn't actually do anything. So they turned round and opened fire and killed everyone. The End.
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 2nd, 2009 at 05:25pm
billiefcukingjoe:
"when they are so drunk they can barley talk." said the other officer
"that sounds a little harsh, maybe we will tell them we're the shooters and get them so scared they wont know what to do" said the other officer
"sounds good"said the other officer
but what the officer's didn't know was that Jakob heard everything.
as soon as Jakob heard he ran back to his room and told joey ASAP.
joey said "we gotta tell mom and dad and get the others out of here"
"but joey, what if we get hurt, or mom and dad get hurt?" asked Jakob
"then I'm all you have, or, mom and dad will go crazy on those dudes buts"
joey answered. "wait joey, those weird guys are yelling!" said Jakob
"well we gotta go kick some but!" Joey said
When they got down stairs the gun men were pointing a gun at Billie's head, and already had Adie, tre', mike, Brittany, and Ruri tied up.
Jakob was about to scream! then joey put his hand over Jakob's mouth.
"shh, im gonna leap up behind the one pointing the gun at dad then your gonna untie uncle tre' and uncle mike, and the girls, uncle mike and uncle tre' are gonna helps us OK?" said Joey "OK joey" said Jakob.
Joey leaped into action and it worked! Adie yelled "Joey your gonna hurt your self!"
"shh mom, im gonna untie you." Jakob said "OK, I'll whisper that to tre' and tell him to pass it on"
Joey, grabbed the gun from the gunman he just attacked and sacked the man in the balls and Billie said "you make me proud son" with a smile on his face. seconds later The others are untied and leap into action and kick some ass!
later Billie and Adie had talk with Joey and Jakob saying.....

"wow guys that was awesome,but we don't want you ever doing anything like that again!"Billie said.
"He's right kids, if anything dangerous like that ever happens you need to run & call the cops ok?" Adie asked.
"Yeah but..." Joey said.
"we know you just wanted to help, but no boys ok?just no" Billie said.

Blog
October 2nd, 2009 at 06:29pm
"please dad, can you just listen" Joey said
"ok if it means that much" said billie
"Jakob was going down stairs to the kitchen to get a glass of milk and heard the 2
gun men say they where going to kill you, so jakob ran up the stairs and told me and we knew when it was going to happen cause the gun men said they where gonna tell you it was them who are the gunmem and they where shoot you, so we got into action and saved your life" joey said
"was this true jakob?" said adie
"yes" said jakob
Shawna.
Jackass
Shawna.
October 2nd, 2009 at 10:48pm
"Wow, I am proud of you boys, but don't EVER do anything like that again, because I love you & I don't want anything happening to you while you're trying to save our butts." Billie said.
"And if you hear anyone else saying stuff like that call the cops right away, but we are very greatful of you boys. If you didn't realize it, we may not even be here now if it weren't for you guys. Do you understand?" Adie said.
"yeah.." The boys said.
"Good, then get to bed, its been a long day." Bille said hugging them.
"Good night dad" Jakob said.
"aww do I have to go to bed?" Joey asked.
Register