Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
March 17th, 2010 at 09:37pm
^ LIKE!
Spoonful of Jimmy
King For A Couple Of Days
Spoonful of Jimmy
March 18th, 2010 at 12:44am
When you start giggling insanely when your art teacher says replying to the fact that we have Blue Block today, which we call "Blue Days" and she says "It's not a Blue Day, it's a Green Day!"

It was like...
"ASDFGHJKL OMFG. MRS. CAMPBELL, MRS. CAMPBELL! GREEEEENN DAAAAY!"
"Oh! hahaha! Yes!"
Viva La Green Day!
Jackass
Viva La Green Day!
March 18th, 2010 at 07:30am
When you manage to sneak green day lyrics into your engilsh oral presentationVery Happy

Or anything you say for that matter
iAmSoBeautiful :3

Blog
March 18th, 2010 at 08:57am
if you tell the whole story of american idiot to your sub. teacher and make her confused until you finish the story, with "and thats the story line of american idiot.. by GREEN DAY!" lol
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 18th, 2010 at 01:22pm
When you refuse to play some stupid R & B song in school and put Good Riddance on. Con

AND WMUWSE. <333
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
March 18th, 2010 at 02:31pm
You know you have OCGDD when you see Ant and Dec on TV and Dec is wearing sunglasses and you think he looks like Rev Strychnine Twitch.

Or when you're talking to your history teacher at parents evening and she says 21st, then 21st Century Breakdown comes into your head and then she says modern world and American Eulogy comes into your head.

Or when you're on some random facebook group and you see someone called Adeline and you smile. Mr. Green
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
March 18th, 2010 at 05:01pm
When your Earth science teacher is talking about how we couldn't slack off when it came to working on our lab write-ups, and he says "It's like you guys...just went and took a holiday this time," and you start thinking, "This is the dawning of the rest of our lives...on holiday!"
Mr.Armstrong
Falling In Love With The Board
Mr.Armstrong
March 18th, 2010 at 09:58pm
Spoonful of Jimmy
Spoonful of Jimmy
March 18th, 2010 at 11:26pm
During the Jeff Dunham show, Achmed wants Guitar Guy to play a song to cheer him up, and you were hoping that that song would be Holiday. xD
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 19th, 2010 at 12:36am
When you can wake up at 5:30 cuz you're thinking about WMUWSE.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 19th, 2010 at 09:44am
They played Holiday on MTV ROCKS, and I screamed of happiness! OMGyes

Also, I got a new Green Day poster from my sis!!!! Smiley OMGyes

OMGyes OMGyes OMGyes Smiley Smiley Smiley

Blog
March 19th, 2010 at 12:23pm
amazing!!!!!

you know you have OCGDD when all you do in class when you get some computer time and all you do is go on GSB and look at tons of green day ``Nd` Stttufff``
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
March 19th, 2010 at 12:28pm
When you're writing something and you randomly write "Green Day" by accident because you were thinking about them at the time.

When your school has a costume day and there's this guy who didn't dress up and your friend asks him what he's supposed to be and he says, "Jesus," and you say, "He's the Jesus of Suburbia!" (Phew! Long sentence, I know.)
She...
She...
March 19th, 2010 at 12:49pm
When your friend forgets the name of the sub teacher so she goes 'Mr thingymabob!' and replies 'yes, miss whatsername'

I was happy for hours (:
She...
She...
March 19th, 2010 at 03:31pm
When they play Good Riddance as background music for one of the sob stories on sport relief... And you find yourself screaming at the TV 'THATS BILLIES SONG!!!!!!!!!'
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 19th, 2010 at 03:35pm
When I heard Good Riddance on tv!!!
She...
She...
March 19th, 2010 at 04:17pm
When your teachers in a band with some students and he sings Good Riddance... Except instead of so make the best of this test he sang so make the best of these days...

I was not happy.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 19th, 2010 at 05:25pm
She...:
When your teachers in a band with some students and he sings Good Riddance... Except instead of so make the best of this test he sang so make the best of these days...

I was not happy.

WHAT THE FUCK...?!!?!

Arrrh!! And when my teacher asked me if I knew the lyrics for WMUWSE... "Ofc I do!" I said... I told her the lyrics and she said "That's not the wright lyrics, sorry, but I looked it up." I asked "What is wrong?" and she said it was the "Like We Did When Spring Began" part. That it was really "Is this really end of time?"

WTF!!!! OMFG omgno Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
March 19th, 2010 at 05:47pm
Hamster Cool.:
They played Holiday on MTV ROCKS, and I screamed of happiness! OMGyes

ALSO I jumped up and down in the couches when that happened. And I screamed [not so much for singing when it's Green Day on tv. xD] along to the text. tehe
Your Worst Nightmare
Idiot
Your Worst Nightmare

Blog
March 19th, 2010 at 05:58pm
Hamster Cool.:
She...:

I was not happy.

WHAT THE FUCK...?!!?!

Arrrh!! And when my teacher asked me if I knew the lyrics for WMUWSE... "Ofc I do!" I said... I told her the lyrics and she said "That's not the wright lyrics, sorry, but I looked it up." I asked "What is wrong?" and she said it was the "Like We Did When Spring Began" part. That it was really "Is this really end of time?"

WTF!!!! OMFG omgno Evil or Very Mad

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

OMFG. WTF. WTF. WTF. WTF.

(Although when I did hear WMUWSE for the first few times, I tried to sing along and instead of "falling from the stars" I would always sing "falling from the sky" by mistake. And then I'd think, "Shit!" So who am I to criticize them?)
Register