bi_bu_ra

Mibba
July 6th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Pity.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
July 6th, 2006 at 02:30pm
it's already late though even with no date. mike had said beginning of summer like june-july ish. but since the date hasn't even been released yet, it's going to be, at earliest, late-august or september.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 06:06am
Fuck it. We will have to wait.
brit.
Jackass
brit.
October 12th, 2006 at 03:41am
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

They rock all!
electricshavingcream
Geek
electricshavingcream
October 12th, 2006 at 05:41am
how come everyone hates em?
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 07:12am
Apparently they're ditching the nu-metal sound on the new album and going for "punk" and "more classic sounding rock" mixed with "hip hop beats". Sounds mental.

Maybe they should stick to what they're good at and just make the best album they possibly can. What do you guys reckon?
Franny.
Franny.
October 12th, 2006 at 10:07am
409 Coffeemaker:
Apparently they're ditching the nu-metal sound on the new album and going for "punk" and "more classic sounding rock" mixed with "hip hop beats". Sounds mental.

Maybe they should stick to what they're good at and just make the best album they possibly can. What do you guys reckon?

i don't think i heard about the punk and hip hope thing. but if anyone can do it, it'll be linkin park who does it best. i'm not saying that cuz i'm a fan (hehehe) but there really hasn't been any other band that's been this successful with the rock/hip hop mix.

if lp wants to try something new, good on them. i'll still buy their album =)

...the only thing that worries me is that the album might not even come out by this year (from the looks of it)
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
October 12th, 2006 at 02:52pm
My friend thinks they broke up, so I have a bet going with him that if they release a new album (thus proving they're still alive) he'll buy it for me. lmfao lmfao He's such an idiot; I even gave him proof!
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 05:43pm
My brother got me into them like 4 or 5 years ago. They were both his and my favorite band. He doesn't really like them anymore and thinks they broke up. lmfao I still like them, just not as much as I did when I was 12.
GREEN_DAY_OBSESSED!!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GREEN_DAY_OBSESSED!!
October 12th, 2006 at 06:01pm
love them
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 18th, 2006 at 10:44pm
So, I know this has been asked before, but I haven't really been following LP online. Anyone heard anything else about their new CD? I keep hearing, "We're working on it." but not much more than that.
†Gothic_zAi†
Geek
†Gothic_zAi†
December 18th, 2006 at 11:18pm
they are a great band
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
December 19th, 2006 at 02:55pm
Jimmy's Kid:
So, I know this has been asked before, but I haven't really been following LP online. Anyone heard anything else about their new CD? I keep hearing, "We're working on it." but not much more than that.
Apparently they're "getting away from nu-metal". But...isn't that who they are? Don

All I can say is I hope it's good.
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Electrocore Panda.:
Jimmy's Kid:
Apparently they're "getting away from nu-metal". But...isn't that who they are? Don

I heard that.. Apparently it's going to be something completely different to anything they've done before Shocked
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 05:46pm
Peardrops:
Electrocore Panda.:
Jimmy's Kid:

I heard that.. Apparently it's going to be something completely different to anything they've done before Shocked

Classic rock, punk rock, with some hip hop beats.

Yh... rly... Confused Will be interesting to see what it comes out as. With around 100 songs being written for it and having cut down from at least 35 down to the final selection, this better be good. If it's not they'll have a lot of explaining to do.
Uzumaki Naruto
Geek
Uzumaki Naruto
December 20th, 2006 at 05:49pm
i'm confused about them.
they're good,as most of new-metal bands,but since they're included in new-metal wave,they are "mistreated" by the troos because of their electronic,hip-hopped sounds...
anyway good luck for them and their new album.
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
Geek
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
February 5th, 2007 at 05:37pm
I LOVE THE SONG CRAWLING AND NOBODYS LISTENING!!
Register