All-Black Schools

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 5th, 2005 at 04:30pm
NeoSteph:
Though i understand this thread is a specific idea, all reply's have been about racism in general, there is a racism thread one page back, please discuss there.
yeah, but in the gay marrage topic they just talked about love in general, and that's our biggest thread
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 5th, 2005 at 09:50pm
I think it's stupid and thoughtless. It's just showing how stupid and racist people can be. If everyone wants to stop the problem, don't expand the idea by segregating by color.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
June 5th, 2005 at 09:56pm
No way. That wouldn't be any different than an all white school. The civil rights movement was to END segregation. This would be a major step back.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
June 5th, 2005 at 11:53pm
Yeah.. are there any all white schools..? I'm curious.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 6th, 2005 at 06:35pm
I don't believe in all-Black school. But it's not that it's seggragating, because it isn't. Seggrigation is complete separation. This isn't completly separating. If you think this is seggrigation, then single gender schools, and Chatholic schools are also seggrigating.

I'm not going to lie, I got into a little rumble today involving the police, while downtown, I was in a car and we were blocking traffic, then several people in a car started shouting at us, saying we were racists, because they were black. If it were white people maybe it would have been different. But what if we were the blacks, the white people might be yelling at us.

This is different than single gender and Chatholic schools because there has never been conflict really between genders or religions. But there is a history that's miles long involving whites and blacks. And lots of it is emphisized by the media. If we get used to eachother we'd realize that there has been change over the year. That we have grown to accept eachother.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
June 8th, 2005 at 12:46pm
Its stupid. Why should there be schools for different races???
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd)
Jackass
June 11th, 2005 at 09:15am
Well, all I can say is: what would people say if someone proposed an "all white school" to the education board? They'd be fired!

Grr, y'know, my uncles supposed to be chairman of all the british schools in europe (yes they're not only in the UK now) and if he actually approved of all this I'd be pretty ashamed.
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
June 11th, 2005 at 09:19am
dumbassofsub. (melluvzgd):
Well, all I can say is: what would people say if someone proposed an "all white school" to the education board? They'd be fired!

Exactly what i'm thinkin'.
Jackass
June 11th, 2005 at 09:25am
It's really dumb nowdays how black people can say what they want about white people.
Has anyone seen the Fresh Prince of Bel Air? They constantly discriminated white people in that show (ie. "Mom, why are we dressed smartly, are white people coming over?" and the constant jokes about the teacher trying to act like Will Smith). It's funny how they got away with that, and still do in repeats, but it if were white people, the public would be up in arms.
Mikelvr
King For A Couple Of Days
Mikelvr
June 11th, 2005 at 09:31am
i agree
Billie Joe Is Awesome
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie Joe Is Awesome
June 11th, 2005 at 10:38am
billiejoe13:
i think its ridiculous!!
its racist and its thoughtless and I do not agree with it!!
What's next, we seperate the people with British background from the people with Polish? Like this is all just STUPID!! FUCKING STUPID! I mean, we're all probably mixed by now!! We're all the fucking same, why the fuck do we need to be seperated in schools!

its so true
duck tape
Geek
duck tape
June 11th, 2005 at 10:55am
that is bull........they had black schools when discrimnation (sp) was going then it became illegal and if they do it then wtf. my friend amber wishes that we had blacks in our school (i do to) we have like 1 we got 2 but then they left that same day they sould of gotten to know amber more...........but newayz if they make a black school then it is the same thing of mkeing 2 different bathrooms etc.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:17pm
exactly...its taking a step backwards...
°MorbidRose°
Jackass
°MorbidRose°

Blog
June 11th, 2005 at 02:19pm
if that happened, then that would bring back segregation. that was the point of integrating the school, it was anti-segregation. Blacks and whites are humans and it's racist to seperate because of skin color. One of my best friends is "black" and i don't think she's different enough to need her own school. i think this is racist and not right.
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 02:22pm
exactly, i think of black people as those who are more tanned than me (which isn't that difficult) and that's how i was brought up to think...and when parents are trying to teach their kids that it isn't good to bully someone because they look differently, pointing at a completely seperate school and saying it is really quite pointless...
duck tape
Geek
duck tape
June 11th, 2005 at 05:32pm
it would also be a waste of money
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 11th, 2005 at 07:18pm
i think the government should invest on new schools in general, not just all black schools...or they could fix the ones already there...
mommys.little.nightmare
Idiot
mommys.little.nightmare
June 12th, 2005 at 04:11pm
its completely rascist if there was an all white school or an all asain school every onw would be shittin it...its like the worst idea in the world how is that gonna teach people morals?
iDontCareNoMore
Geek
iDontCareNoMore

Mibba
June 26th, 2005 at 07:43pm
NO!!! It's ridiculous, it's racist, and it's wrong. It's kind of generalizing "Oh, African Americans are different, so they should have different schools"
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
June 27th, 2005 at 12:05am
Why??
What's the point??
We are all equal.
Register