Death

AuthorMessage
EchoBrain
Falling In Love With The Board
EchoBrain
June 27th, 2005 at 11:48am
I'm not afraid of death, but I don't want it to hurt....
comfortably confused
comfortably confused
June 27th, 2005 at 11:57am
fear of death is fear of life itself...
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
June 27th, 2005 at 12:47pm
i don't want to die and i guess when something comes up and ur like 'OMG Im gonna die' I guess ya i kinda get upset, but..............................................................................you know wat
Yes im afraid of death
do i think about it much? no
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
King For A Couple Of Days
WhitestMonkeh!U'Know
June 27th, 2005 at 06:01pm
I'm not afraid of death. I can't wait to die!!!!!! I hate my life.
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
June 27th, 2005 at 06:04pm
I afraid of falling from a high place and I'm afraid of drowning. I want to die quickly and peacefully.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 27th, 2005 at 07:21pm
i agree with lot of you. you have great opinions, i agree that fear of death is fear of life. if you're affraid of dying all the time, there's no reason to live if you don't even live but just worry about death all the time..
quick, peacefully death is best i agree again, that's how i wanna die too.. well i don't want to feel pain when i'm dying.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
June 27th, 2005 at 07:47pm
American_Idiot6250:
I'm not afraid of death. I can't wait to die!!!!!! I hate my life.

AH YOU'RE SO YOUNG! it'll get better Smile
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 27th, 2005 at 07:50pm
Killer_Tomato:
i agree with lot of you. you have great opinions, i agree that fear of death is fear of life. if you're affraid of dying all the time, there's no reason to live if you don't even live but just worry about death all the time..
quick, peacefully death is best i agree again, that's how i wanna die too.. well i don't want to feel pain when i'm dying.

someone once told me that if you live a good, complete life you will die painlessly, but if you live a life of greed and such you will die a painful death...
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
June 27th, 2005 at 08:29pm
american_idiot_94:
Killer_Tomato:

someone once told me that if you live a good, complete life you will die painlessly, but if you live a life of greed and such you will die a painful death...
wow, how can somebody know that for a fact?
i'm thinking right now that i've had a good and little sad life so far.. but then again i've just started on life Very Happy well i hope for the first..
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
June 27th, 2005 at 08:55pm
Killer_Tomato:
american_idiot_94:
Killer_Tomato:

i'm thinking right now that i've had a good and little sad life so far.. but then again i've just started on life Very Happy well i hope for the first..
I think that myth is based on the same religious-beliefs as heaven and hell. Promising heaven and painless death will mean to some ppl a 'sinless' life. A bad cover-up story for easing the fear of death.
franzi
franzi
June 28th, 2005 at 04:43am
i get scared of dying ocassionally.. but now i relized.. yes one day i, me, myself, will be lying in a grave while the world keeps moving on above me.. it scares the shit out of me.. but ive come to understand the fact.. and that its not that bad.. so.. yes.. and i am more afraid of how i die.. i want to die either from
a) kidney failure from too much spraypainting
b) dehydration from being in a mosh pit
c) just because of old age

the first two because i want to die in honor of what i love.. you know? ok it sounds stupid.. but i dunno.. i want to die with something attached to it.. not like
died of old age<<really boring

something like

died from too much graffiti

-or-

died from dehydration in a mosh pit..

Rolling Eyes sorry.. it sounds kinda stupid..
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 28th, 2005 at 05:09am
Just like as if:
Killer_Tomato:
american_idiot_94:
Killer_Tomato:

I think that myth is based on the same religious-beliefs as heaven and hell. Promising heaven and painless death will mean to some ppl a 'sinless' life. A bad cover-up story for easing the fear of death.

yea its not a fact its more of a myth or belief, reminds me of karma
Fawchy.
Jackass
Fawchy.
June 28th, 2005 at 06:39am
Im not afraid of death. I believe its just an eternal sleep.
I dont want to die, but I wouldnt mind to die either. And Im not worried about the way Im going to die either. If its filled with pain, you still know that youre going to die.
kueibe
Idiot
kueibe
June 28th, 2005 at 10:45am
i don't really afraid or love death, it's a natural process of the cycle of the whole world, when it's the time to leave this world, i will just accept and take it
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 28th, 2005 at 12:57pm
im not afraid of death at all, because i mean ill be dead...and you cant worry when your dead...well because your dead.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
June 28th, 2005 at 01:04pm
I'm not really afraid of it, I mean its going to come sooner or later so you can't go around worrying all your life, other wise you're never live.

If I died a painful death sure it wouldn't be enjoyable but its got to happen some how. However I wouldn't like to be told I was dying and only had 6 months - 3 weeks to live..... Just that feeling of waiting to die. *shudders*
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
June 28th, 2005 at 03:35pm
i'm not really scared of death just the way i might go.i wouldn't like to be shot but when i'm old i'd like to die in my sleep.
**billie joe's girl**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**billie joe's girl**
June 28th, 2005 at 05:14pm
death used to scare the shit outta me but only because i'd be leaving people i loved behind. but at my grans funeral the priest said that we're closer to our loved ones wen we're dead so i'm not really scared of it any more.

I think i'd like to die wen i am old in my own house, preferably in my sleep though.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
June 28th, 2005 at 07:08pm
i;m afraid of death cause i'm afraid of God and you should be. If you have that faith you will automatically fear death.
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
June 29th, 2005 at 12:25am
since recently, i don't fear death anymore. i'm not doin' stupid things, though. by not fearin' death anymore, i mean : if i was attacked, i would defend myself to death, if this was what it taked to live.
Register