11th Street Kid
October 22nd, 2005 at 05:50pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
well if you believe in heaven and hell it makes death seem a little easier to handle.

fuck that! that's the ONLY thing that has ever made me scared to die. my apeirophobia. i just cant handle immortality and eternal life. it scares the fuck out of me. of course i know that's all bullshit now, but when i was younger, like, elementary school, it used to terrify me.

Hehe, really? I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. If I went to heaven I could fly around, drinking red bull. If I went to hell...I could take it over by stabbing Satan with his own pitchfork and then finding the stairs to heaven and beat the shit out of God and then fly around, drinking red bull.

you dont honestly think those things are possible, do you?

Of course not. I said...I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. Don't believe in it though. But I like dreaming about it. It sounds better than reincarnation.

i think there is a heaven, or at least somewhere we go after death.

Lucky you...I wish I would believe in it...but I just can't
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 22nd, 2005 at 05:53pm
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
well if you believe in heaven and hell it makes death seem a little easier to handle.

fuck that! that's the ONLY thing that has ever made me scared to die. my apeirophobia. i just cant handle immortality and eternal life. it scares the fuck out of me. of course i know that's all bullshit now, but when i was younger, like, elementary school, it used to terrify me.

Hehe, really? I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. If I went to heaven I could fly around, drinking red bull. If I went to hell...I could take it over by stabbing Satan with his own pitchfork and then finding the stairs to heaven and beat the shit out of God and then fly around, drinking red bull.

Of course not. I said...I used to like the thought of heaven and hell. Don't believe in it though. But I like dreaming about it. It sounds better than reincarnation.

lol i force myself to believe. anyway, its been shoved into me from like birth so now i cant get rid of it.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:21pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

lol i force myself to believe. anyway, its been shoved into me from like birth so now i cant get rid of it.

Coooooooooooooooooooooooool...I'll just stick to my belief of ultranumbness for ten gizillion years and then reincarnation.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 22nd, 2005 at 06:23pm
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
*Blue Star*:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
s0dapop_and_ritalin:

Coooooooooooooooooooooooool...I'll just stick to my belief of ultranumbness for ten gizillion years and then reincarnation.

haha lol. whatever floats your boat ^_^
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
October 23rd, 2005 at 03:09am
I'm more scared of how I'm gonna die then death itself
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 23rd, 2005 at 03:14am
Pessimistic.loser:
Yea....I dont think I would like to drown thats for sure. I dont know I just have a fear of drowing even though I dont have a swimming pool or go to the beach. Confused Burning would suck too.
Im not afraid to die though. Wierdness.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
October 23rd, 2005 at 05:11am
Pessimistic.loser:

Mm, me too. I don't want a painful death.

Your ava's hot.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:48am
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:
Yea....I dont think I would like to drown thats for sure. I dont know I just have a fear of drowing even though I dont have a swimming pool or go to the beach. Confused Burning would suck too.

Eugh...I would hate to drown. I nearly fucking did when I was really little. Absolutely horrible.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
October 23rd, 2005 at 08:33am
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

Eugh...I would hate to drown. I nearly fucking did when I was really little. Absolutely horrible.
Drowning is a pleasent way to die, or so I've heard. You get this good feeling, like floating or something, just before you drown.

No idea if it's true, but it makes sense. When you've held your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 23rd, 2005 at 09:36am
Just like as if:
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

Drowning is a pleasent way to die, or so I've heard. You get this good feeling, like floating or something, just before you drown.

No idea if it's true, but it makes sense. When you've held your breath long enough, it doesn't feel so bad anymore.
I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Isn't that the best way to die?
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 23rd, 2005 at 11:54am
eberneezer_egghead:
Just like as if:
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Isn't that the best way to die?

yes that would be my choice too. sleep and never wake up. but when you think about its fucking scarier than anything (drowning, burning, being shot, stabbed.. whatever). imagine youre like 99 years old and every night you go to sleep knowing you might die. and yet when u die you don't even know it. you won't wake up. Geez. its really scary. i dont want to die. period Sad i try to avoid thinking about things like these lol
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 23rd, 2005 at 12:02pm
[/quote]I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Isn't that the best way to die?[/quote]

Depends...if you're the kinda person who wants to die in a peaceful way...then...yes, it is the best way to die. If you're the kinda person who'd rather burn out than fade away (like me)...it isn't.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 23rd, 2005 at 12:09pm
Just like as if:
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

yes...people say that...and I s'pose it is a very peaceful way to die..but only if you're planning to do it. Unlike me, 6 years ago when I was at the tender age of 6..it was so sudden..I just fell into a pool of water..I couldn't swim and it was too deep..I just kept going underwater and I couldn't reach the surface or breathe. I thought I would never see light again. My feet couldn't reach the bottom. That was one of the most scariest experiences in my life. And I hardly ever get scared.
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
October 24th, 2005 at 08:49pm
*Blue Star*:
Just like as if:
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

yes...people say that...and I s'pose it is a very peaceful way to die..but only if you're planning to do it. Unlike me, 6 years ago when I was at the tender age of 6..it was so sudden..I just fell into a pool of water..I couldn't swim and it was too deep..I just kept going underwater and I couldn't reach the surface or breathe. I thought I would never see light again. My feet couldn't reach the bottom. That was one of the most scariest experiences in my life. And I hardly ever get scared.

wow that does sound scary Sad
trashpickerthesquirrel
Idiot
trashpickerthesquirrel
October 25th, 2005 at 04:38pm
im not afraid to die. death is no different than being born
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 25th, 2005 at 04:46pm
s0dapop_and_ritalin:
*Blue Star*:
Just like as if:
*Blue Star*:
Sheepo@_@:
Pessimistic.loser:

wow that does sound scary Sad

Yup...I was having a total panick attack
Faith
Addict
Faith
October 25th, 2005 at 05:38pm
Just like as if:

Actually, dying from lack of air must suck 'cuz your body fights and I think organs get bigger and you feel like your eyes are gonna pop out... I'm not sure about drowning on purpose, but if you drown by accident, I don't think it's all that pleasant 'cuz you panic and make it worse for yourself..

Where did you get that inforamation from anyway? Did a deadman that drowned tell you?
Headfirst For Halos
Headfirst For Halos
October 25th, 2005 at 06:30pm
Phoenix:
im not scared of death or dying. Death isnt that bad (trust me)!

Why do you say "trust me"? Have you died before or something? Rolling Eyes
Rainbows in the Dark
Idiot
Rainbows in the Dark

Blog
October 25th, 2005 at 08:11pm
Death isn't as scary when you think about how it will happen to every single person you see. You're not alone. eventhough i don't believe in heaven or hell i think you will see those who died before you and i find that odly comforting
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
October 26th, 2005 at 10:57am
lostresdiosdeverde:
Death isn't as scary when you think about how it will happen to every single person you see. You're not alone. eventhough i don't believe in heaven or hell i think you will see those who died before you and i find that odly comforting

Ah, I never thought about that...I've always thought that when I die..I'll be all alone again. But I'm pretty alone in this life anyway...which is why I don't mind.
Register