Death

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
November 4th, 2005 at 04:38pm
oh, yeah me too.

in case you havent caught on...I DONT FEAR DEATH! its a necessary part of life. that doesnt mean i like it...
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 4th, 2005 at 04:40pm
As has been said many a time...
We're a fearless bunch here, aren't we?! I guess debating with everyone makes you think, "Shit, Satan? I can take that bitch. Come on, get yer red ass over here and get me a martini! It's hotter than...oh, wait."
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 04:43pm
Satan isn't evil. Or so I think anyway. Sorry if I offend people here, but I believe it's just another form of Christianity twisting the Old Religion.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 4th, 2005 at 04:49pm
Hm. Could be. I don't really care...I think i'll see Satan evntually and he'll be a slightly weird, yet cool guy...but he creeps you out after a while, so you just stop hanging around him. THEN HE EATS YOUR SOUL. Hehheh.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 4th, 2005 at 04:58pm
lmfao lmfao
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 4th, 2005 at 10:25pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

Sorry if that's depressing. I'm in that mood now.

My mother is a teacher. One girl in one of her classes got hit by a car 3 weeks ago - she hit the pavement and got a crack in the scull. After 3 weeks of coma, surgeries and all kinds of procedures, she died. The funeral was today. I think she was just under 10.
Death is like love - any age, any time

you spelled "skull" wrong.

You didn't put a capital letter at the beginning of your sentence.

that may be true, but i never capitalize anything.

Oh yeah? Do I always spell everything right, so I deserve to be corrected if I happened to fuck up a letter?

this is exactly why i pointed it out in the first place. i knew you would make a much bigger deal out of it than it really was Laughing

Oh come on...my first reaction was just "Thanks, I didn't notice"...I'm not the one who started this whole spelling/capitalizing thing.. Crying or Very sad
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 4th, 2005 at 10:27pm
x[Nine_Inch_Nails]x:
Satan isn't evil. Or so I think anyway. Sorry if I offend people here, but I believe it's just another form of Christianity twisting the Old Religion.

I think God and Devil/Satan are the same person...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
November 5th, 2005 at 12:26am
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:
A girl in the year below me died over half term... she'd have only been 13, and it really scared me. We found out today and most people in my year didn't even care.
But even though I didn't know her, it's so upsetting because it's unexpected, and she's so young. it's like death can strike you down anywhere, anytime...
And it's no good saying "Oh yeah, I'm young, I've got years to live." Because you don't, neccessarily (sp?). So I guess we've just got to live life as much as we can, because we don't know how long we've got left.

My mother is a teacher. One girl in one of her classes got hit by a car 3 weeks ago - she hit the pavement and got a crack in the scull. After 3 weeks of coma, surgeries and all kinds of procedures, she died. The funeral was today. I think she was just under 10.

Oh yeah? Do I always spell everything right, so I deserve to be corrected if I happened to fuck up a letter?

this is exactly why i pointed it out in the first place. i knew you would make a much bigger deal out of it than it really was Laughing

Oh come on...my first reaction was just "Thanks, I didn't notice"...I'm not the one who started this whole spelling/capitalizing thing.. Crying or Very sad

i know you weren't, but you still responded to it.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 5th, 2005 at 02:38pm
Oh SNAP! ...you got served, Faith. Whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do?! *roll*
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
November 5th, 2005 at 03:09pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

Oh for God's sake... shut up!!! Both of you!!! So she spelt a word wrong? SO she dosen't capitalise anything?? Please, make friends? Very Happy
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 5th, 2005 at 10:00pm
eberneezer_egghead:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
† Nine_Inch_Nails †:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Faith:
rehab~reject:

Oh for God's sake... shut up!!! Both of you!!! So she spelt a word wrong? SO she dosen't capitalise anything?? Please, make friends? Very Happy

Geeeee, people, we're just fucking around, it's not like we're serious about it... At least I'm not... If it irritates you that much - don't read!
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
November 6th, 2005 at 05:03am
i would like to die kicking and screaming just like the way i came into the world,

however i do have my funeral sorted out i know what songs are going to be played and my family know to stick by what i wish.

this is so funny i want:

minority, Longview, papa roach scars and good riddance, LONGVIEW because i think that it will lighten up the whole affair. and it will reflect the way i lived.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 8th, 2005 at 09:25am
I want Haha You're Dead, Rest, MAYBE Blvd. of Broken Dreams...erm..I don't know what else I want for my funeral...
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
November 10th, 2005 at 02:52pm
as much as i dont like the thought of someone i care avout dying, everything must come to a end!
were all going to die one day sadly!
and i dont wanna die without saying goodbye, so goodbye GSB...talk to you later Laughing
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 11th, 2005 at 07:11am
"the anticipation of death is far worse than death itself"

AND

"he who fears death is in denial"

i want fuck a dog and ha ha you're dead played at my funeral. oh and uncle harry. cant forget that one
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 11th, 2005 at 01:52pm
Music at my funeral? Hm. I don't know what sings specifically, but some Mighty Mighty Bosstones, AC/DC and obviously Green Day. Maybe a mix of "Toxic Toast," "If You Want Blood (You Got It)" and "Waiting." Probably a good deal more exapnsive mix than that, but those would be the 3 must-have songs at my funeral.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 11th, 2005 at 01:59pm
I want Ha Ha you're dead and Good Riddance played at my funeral.
And actually... I'm serious. Especially about Good Riddance.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 11th, 2005 at 02:01pm
Ehh, I don't know about Good Riddance at mine. It's so overplayed, I got tired of it after maybe the fifth time of hearing it. It's a pretty cool guitar part and it's got a very meodic quality, but i'd go for Wake Me Up over Good riddance.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 11th, 2005 at 02:03pm
dirtyhippie:
Ehh, I don't know about Good Riddance at mine. It's so overplayed, I got tired of it after maybe the fifth time of hearing it. It's a pretty cool guitar part and it's got a very meodic quality, but i'd go for Wake Me Up over Good riddance.
Hmm.... I'd rather have good riddance I think. Just the whole 'time of your life thing'. But I wouldn't mind wake me up as well.
Hey, my funeral can be like one big gig! Only... probably not with a lot of live music. But eh... it'll be good.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 11th, 2005 at 02:06pm
Hell, if you can get Billie to come to my funeral...hells yeah! Wouldn't mind Angus there either.
Register