Death

AuthorMessage
s0dapop_and_ritalin
Geek
s0dapop_and_ritalin
November 11th, 2005 at 11:08pm
Jas_:
What scares me about death the most is how one minute you can be there smiling, out with your friends etc. and then the next minute your gone.

A girl who used to live across the road from me was beaten up by this group of people and collapsed and died instantly while she was trying to get away from them.

I never used to wonder about death before all of that happened. Something else that scares me about it is that you can't stop it happening.

omg thats terrible Sad ya, thats the scary thing. you never know how youre gonna die, right? we all think were gonna die when were old and for most people its true but sometimes things happen and u dont even know it.
anto_greenday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
anto_greenday
November 11th, 2005 at 11:38pm
the life is just the road to death, but yoy must enojy living all you can so when you die you would have lived all the greatest things, the only thing i wish is not to die without seen a green day concert.
sorry my mistakes i speak spanish
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 13th, 2005 at 12:46am
health is only the slowest possible way to die
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 13th, 2005 at 08:18am
Have any of you guys realised? As soon as we're born...we've already started to slowly die...
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 13th, 2005 at 04:46pm
Emm^^^ Kind of...everyone knows that
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 14th, 2005 at 11:26am
We had a debate recently at school about death. My teacher asked me for my opinion, and i told her i didn't have one ('tis a first!). My reason being, i can't be afraid of death, because for me there is nothing to fear. Kind of a "what you don't know can't hurt you" logic. Nobody on this earth knows what comes after death, and i've heard many many different theories which make sense but which nobody can prove. So my short term answer on death and the afterlife is; I'll tell you all about it when i get there. Smile
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 14th, 2005 at 01:21pm
i dont fear death. i fear something happening that i have to live with.
franzi
Falling In Love With The Board
franzi
November 14th, 2005 at 01:25pm
bloodraine:
We had a debate recently at school about death. My teacher asked me for my opinion, and i told her i didn't have one ('tis a first!). My reason being, i can't be afraid of death, because for me there is nothing to fear. Kind of a "what you don't know can't hurt you" logic. Nobody on this earth knows what comes after death, and i've heard many many different theories which make sense but which nobody can prove. So my short term answer on death and the afterlife is; I'll tell you all about it when i get there. Smile

i like that 'what you dont know cant hrt you' way of looking at it. because no one knows what happens. that makes it more comforting.. since we are all ignorant to whats happening.
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
November 15th, 2005 at 12:43pm
I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 15th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Valentine:
I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to
Yeah, I'd rather not die until sometime in the future. As much as I'd love to live fast and love hard, I'll die when I want, thanks.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 15th, 2005 at 04:39pm
that_bass_line:

I'm totally with you there...some of that shit's already happened though Sad
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
November 15th, 2005 at 04:48pm
Faith:
that_bass_line:

I'm with you there aswell. I hate living with something bad on my conscience...
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 15th, 2005 at 04:52pm
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Well, I don't only mean that. I also mean something happening to you that puts you in a horrible situation, or having a serious health condition or something like that. But emotional baggage is also there..
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 16th, 2005 at 01:15pm
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

Well, I don't only mean that. I also mean something happening to you that puts you in a horrible situation, or having a serious health condition or something like that. But emotional baggage is also there..

yeah i mean like i dunno getting paralyzed or something because i wouldnt be able to cope. i would rather die then be put in that situation.

also if someone else died then i wouldnt be able to cope with that, i dont know anyone who has died yet.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 16th, 2005 at 01:23pm
that_bass_line:
Faith:
*Blue Star*:
Faith:
that_bass_line:

yeah i mean like i dunno getting paralyzed or something because i wouldnt be able to cope. i would rather die then be put in that situation.

also if someone else died then i wouldnt be able to cope with that, i dont know anyone who has died yet.
The thing is... if someone I knew died, I'd really want to cope , for them. I mean, it'd be hard, but I wouldn't want to die or anything, because I'd know that's not what they wanted. It's hard, but you have to try and live your life anyway.
spam
Jackass
spam
November 16th, 2005 at 02:12pm
if i knew i was going to die with out a doubt id kill myself rather than waiting to die.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 16th, 2005 at 02:15pm
*stoner*:
if i knew i was going to die with out a doubt id kill myself rather than waiting to die.
Why? I mean, I can understand why if you were going to die slowly and painfully, but if it was going to be quick, wouldn't you want to hold onto life for as long as you could?
spam
Jackass
spam
November 16th, 2005 at 02:19pm
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:
Why? I mean, I can understand why if you were going to die slowly and painfully, but if it was going to be quick, wouldn't you want to hold onto life for as long as you could?

no, id rather do it myself, get it over with. Rolling Eyes
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 16th, 2005 at 02:23pm
*stoner*:
rehab~reject:
*stoner*:

no, id rather do it myself, get it over with. Rolling Eyes
I wouldn't.... if I was going to die slowly and painfully and I knew it, then I'd want to kill myself before it got too bad. But if my death wasn't going to be too bad then I'd just wait for it. I mean, you could never have too long to say goodbye to people and things, so I'd use the time as much as I could. Plus I'd try and do all the things I'd always wanted to but never had.
Ryan is teh sex
Geek
Ryan is teh sex
November 16th, 2005 at 08:12pm
im not of afraid of DIEING but i am afraid of getting killed. i personally want to die naturally.
Register