AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 27th, 2005 at 06:45pm
poison_fish:
Faith:

No, it means God went... "Oops, sorry, wrong life"

haha, okay then, how bout the fact that some peoples teeth change naturally over time, like, someone mightn't have a gap at the age of 13 then by 27 they do.

Then they're just weirdos Laughing
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 06:57pm
poison_fish:
Faith:

No, it means God went... "Oops, sorry, wrong life"

haha, okay then, how bout the fact that some peoples teeth change naturally over time, like, someone mightn't have a gap at the age of 13 then by 27 they do.

By the shape of my husband's teeth...he's lived about 375 lives before...
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 27th, 2005 at 07:02pm
haha, okay thank you.
there was this girl i used to go to school with who had a massive gap that could probably fit another tooth in, but then she got braces. its like, the thing where people say if you have a gap you're gunna be rich.
Faith
Addict
Faith
November 27th, 2005 at 07:04pm
poison_fish:
haha, okay thank you.
there was this girl i used to go to school with who had a massive gap that could probably fit another tooth in, but then she got braces. its like, the thing where people say if you have a gap you're gunna be rich.

Well, if that shit theory works, then, I guess, she's lived many lives before...
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
November 27th, 2005 at 07:07pm
Faith:
poison_fish:
haha, okay thank you.

Well, if that shit theory works, then, I guess, she's lived many lives before...
indeed. but personally i dont think it does.
The_Gunslinger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
The_Gunslinger
November 28th, 2005 at 06:55am
Im not afraid of death just the pain im gonna feel before i die.
I think that when you die your gonnawake up in another world, another universe exactly how you left this one ( accept the blood or watever you get from dieing) you will remeber your past life as if it were a dream and slowly forget more about it. If you die again your just gonna be in another plain of existence perhaps you will eventually just become a new person all together maybe instead of traveling across dimensions you will just exist in another time maybe before ours or after.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
November 28th, 2005 at 08:08am
death, no I'm not really afraid of it
But I am afraid to die misarable, with all these things you still wanted to do and everything...

If it ends well, all is well
(eind goed, al goed)
I want to die at a point where I'm satisfied about my life, where I can say
"I have lived my life, and did a good job at it"
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
November 28th, 2005 at 01:48pm
*new_age_provo*:
death, no I'm not really afraid of it
But I am afraid to die misarable, with all these things you still wanted to do and everything...

If it ends well, all is well
(eind goed, al goed)
I want to die at a point where I'm satisfied about my life, where I can say
"I have lived my life, and did a good job at it"

Me too Very Happy
*DoWn_WiTh_JeLly_FiSh*
Geek
*DoWn_WiTh_JeLly_FiSh*
November 29th, 2005 at 02:10pm
im not afraid of dieing its just how i'd die
basketcase17
basketcase17
November 29th, 2005 at 02:46pm
I dont believe in life after death, and to be honest im a little scared at the idea of nothing at all, not feeling anything not being anything, the end of everything. But i have come to terms with it in some ways.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 30th, 2005 at 08:57pm
basketcase17:
I dont believe in life after death, and to be honest im a little scared at the idea of nothing at all, not feeling anything not being anything, the end of everything. But i have come to terms with it in some ways.
There's a great story in "Planetary" (comic book by Warren Ellis and John Cassaday), number 3 or 4 I believe, about a ghostly cop extracting revenge on the streets of Hong Kong..."Do you see? There's no sin, no hell for our bastards to burn in. No great punishment in the next life for the killers and the rapists."

(SLightly OT here; go out NOW and buy "PLanetary", it's kickass.)
minigary
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
minigary
November 30th, 2005 at 10:44pm
I'm shit scared tbh. And if people are saying they don't have any fears about death and what could possibly happen after are lieing to themselves.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
December 1st, 2005 at 12:14am
basketcase17:

So am I with the nothingness of it all plus leaving people behind and making people like my mum cry.

I suppose despite everyone saying that its not death they're not afraid of, it's the effects and dying parts that they're afraid of. So.. technically, a lotta people would be afraid of death. And that includes me cause let's face it, a whole heap of us have near absolutely no idea of what happens in death which that itself is pretty scary.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 1st, 2005 at 04:48am
minigary:
I'm shit scared tbh. And if people are saying they don't have any fears about death and what could possibly happen after are lieing to themselves.
thats wrong.
"he who fears death is in denial" - one of my favourite quotes and its true. you cant say we are lying to ourselves when you dont know what we're thinking. you may be, but dont speak for everyone else.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 1st, 2005 at 04:53pm
severussnape:
basketcase17:

So am I with the nothingness of it all plus leaving people behind and making people like my mum cry.

I suppose despite everyone saying that its not death they're not afraid of, it's the effects and dying parts that they're afraid of. So.. technically, a lotta people would be afraid of death. And that includes me cause let's face it, a whole heap of us have near absolutely no idea of what happens in death which that itself is pretty scary.

Well, I remember from my psychology course (yay!I remember something!), that people are usually afraid of on or more aspects associated with death:
- pain, the way you die
- leaving people behind
- what happens after

Maybe there's something else, but I can't remember. So, in a way, you're right, we're all afraid of something death related. But then again, the actual fear of death is being afraid of what happens after and of leaving people behind, while being afraid of pain is not the fear of death, but of dying.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 2nd, 2005 at 02:02pm
Death is natural

and I love natural things Very Happy
so I'm not really afraid of it. I just hope I die knowing I lived my life to the fullest...if I didn't then...well, so be it.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
December 3rd, 2005 at 09:57am
*Blue Star*:
Death is natural

so I'm not really afraid of it. I just hope I die knowing I lived my life to the fullest...if I didn't then...well, so be it.

well said

but i just hope not to die painfully

that's one weird wish XD
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
December 4th, 2005 at 12:56am
*Blue Star*:
Death is natural

do you like shit? cuz thats natural.

... okay that was uncalled for. i apologise.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
December 4th, 2005 at 06:58am
poison_fish:
*Blue Star*:
Death is natural

do you like shit? cuz thats natural.

... okay that was uncalled for. i apologise.

I worship Shitman
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
December 4th, 2005 at 07:16am
i haven't really thought about death much, i mean why worry yourself with the inevitable, just live each day as it comes and as if it was your last.
But i suppose when it comes to my end i will be scared, i think its only natural to be though
Register